Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand this wording, did you mean the Xinnidy/Kay cases?

If so what were the Xinnidy/Kay cases back until this post?

This was back on ed2 and I consider both of us were very overlooked back then.

I meant I did not find your slots objectionable, as in nothing you guys had done had stuck out to me as scummy at that point.

as mentioned before proto

I'm Naive Cop

the reason it wasn't a CC was because I assumed that:

a) there were two cops

b) BBM was /actually/ claiming mason so it wasn't a CC anyways

I targeted FFM/Shin to try and verify his Miller claim and did in fact get a guilty so that's why I targeted him; I thought this was made clear earlier

So you are informed that you are Naive? That is pretty odd. Why did you react to BBM's Cop claim then? Wouldn't it be pretty normal to have a Cop claim?

the rest of your post wrt myself reads like OMGUS considering I want to lynch you

It's not. I don't think I'm the only one who finds it strange that you're positive that Proto is scum simply because he hasn't done any scumhunting even after he mentioned how busy he was. I would be suspicious of you even if it were someone else you were voting for with the same reasoning.

and if you're going to pick at me about Weapons then why not pick at Blitzy for the same thing?

Because Blitzy wasn't doing the same thing. He didn't tell people to lay off of Weapons or anything. When Blitzy expressed his opinion of Weapons, he provided the reasoning for it.

also there is a persuader due to the aforementioned votelock, though I was unaware that it was Refa who claimed it

I'm obviously aware that there IS a Persuader but I have yet to find a post of Refa that implies that it's him.

@Proto, read the thread instead of Iso'ing, you will know what I mean

also, my next post will have different views of the game, but the post will come when I am in class

Prims, should I be claiming or...?

Poly, if you are a Naive Cop, can you tell us exactly what your role PM said and what your results were? Like, don't quote the mod or anything, but can you be more specific? For example, you mentioned that your role PM indicates that all your results will be town but the miller outprioritized it. Did your role PM actually use the word "town"? Or did it say "Innocent Person"? Did your result on FFM say "Mafia" or did it say something else?

sorry guys I know I've got stuff I need to respond to but I'm super-depressed right now so it'll have to wait for a while

Probably should look into Poly again. I figured that him being way more motivated plus his claim made him town, never really looked into him too deeply.

@Refa: if you don't feel strongly about Proto why did you persuade him in the first place? Also I already explained why BBM's reasoning about the Proto/Weapons connection is really really dumb.

Someone claimed Persuader? I wonder who it could be...I mean if I was Persuader, I would probably have the person who I was less bothered by voting the person who I was less bothered by. But I mean, that's just me. Who could possibly know what this mysterious Persuader is thinking.

Blitz, do you have any objections to outing the third mason? I seriously don't see how outing that information would hurt at this stage.

if you want you can sub me paper/sbuh idk if I'm gonna be motivated enough to do stuff again because of said being depressed as shit

sorry guys

if we lynch poly he won't have to sub!

(sucks to hear dude hope you feel better)

(also i'm in an office allegedly doing work so idw spend too much time making a legit post)

Proto: probably hold off since you're at 2 votes now that I switched, unless you expect you won't be around for deadline and will be a wagon again then

I don't think outing the third Mason's identity is really necessary atm.

can someone summarize the Poly case to me? not really seeing how's he's the scummiest and I still think that the circumstances surrounding the claim are townie

kay should probably claim though I'm not sure exactly how much time is left in the phase

Poly defended Weapons D1 with no initial explanation and his justification later on was that "[Poly is] just generally a fan of his reasoning", which isn't an actual reason for people to switch onto Blitz instead since it's not objective and seems like an excuse to not look at a buddy to me. Since then he's been coasting for most of today and when Proto called him out for it just now his reaction was very poor for reasons I explained when I switched votes.

My issue with the claim is that while it's townie on the surface, if you look into it there was no reason for him to counterclaim you if he KNEW he was naive and your role was totally different in function. It reminds me of what I did when I thought you were soft-claiming some sort of journalist in Masquerade.

Proto's poly case is surprising /effort and makes some reevaluation of the slots due. I agree with his and Cam's point that defending weapons came quite out of nowhere. Seeing his cop claim as scummy is rather odd due to circumstances though, because while there's no good logic in being surprised by other cops as sanity cop, I'm hard-pressed to find the scum intent. Aside from getting a D3 free pass when he wasn't exactly under lynch pressure.

This does make me feel better about the proto slot by proving part of my read wrong.

Pedit: Upon further thinking I'm reminded Fakeclaims From The Start can be a thing so I can see how scum!Poly could act on his own regarding that.

What made you cc the journalist claim in masquerade, prims?

Replying to a case on me because I'm #mad.

Don't like her Euklyd vote though and noone ever said he was playing to his scum meta ever. It just seems like a really forced reason to jump onto Euklyd which is bad.

His scum meta was pointed out by two people.

I later (Humorously, as I later admitted) said he seemed to be acting out what was claimed to be his scum meta, so he had to be scum!

My actual case on Euklyd was far from only that and I'd consider myself a driving force of his lynch.

Her next post (after BBM claimed mason) confuses the fuck out of me, I don't know how to read it (like the actual post isn't confusing but reading it is). Also really didn't like her comment here; "It almost feels like you know he's town..............". Not sure if it's necessarily scummy but it really bothered me in context.

Would you like me to repost that post without the part of vhaltz's quote I forgot to edit out? Otherwise I don't see the relevance of that first sentence.

For the last sentence, you'd have to explain that better. Your read appears fairly less substantial than it looks.

There's ~14 and a half hours left to this phase.

Need sleep, will show up again before phase end though.

Aside from getting a D3 free pass when he wasn't exactly under lynch pressure.

well I was going to shoot him if he didn't do anything townie by the time I got back even if I forgot when the deadline was

I CCed BBM in Masquerade for town cred and so that it wouldn't look weird if we really did have similar claims like I suspected. (turned out he was roleblocker and I misinterpreted his crumb, though. I was legit a journalist.)

@whoever that asked, I don't think Shin is part of the mafia, I think he is more likely 3rd party because of his post cause it doesn't sound like he was briefed of the situation going on in game before he made the post. I think he just picked cause his post sounds like he Iso's a few people who didn't claim, looked at who to blame and just blamed Kay and Xin while not saying much about Cam

also, about Kay, the reason I agreed to lynch her is being inactive, I don't think her play was scummy though, just not having content

so, Prims, why is it that you are skimming through the thread, cause iirc, that is what scum Prims does

also, Refa, why do you want to know our last member?

I forgot to mention Poly, if Poly is indeed mafia like you guys think he is, why the heck would he claim cop when Weapons should have been the one doing it? and also, claiming something that useless truly is useless, I don't even know why mafia would even claim it. SO, I am not excited about a Poly lynch

Because I'm too lazy to ISO you and BBM and see who the one person who both of you haven't cased is. Also I want to know that there is ACTUALLY a third mason and not you guys being scum pulling a gambit. Also because mason infiltrators. If you have a valid reason for not claiming the third mason though, then uh...mention that reason because I'm not seeing it?

Actually that second reason is dumb because you'd be caught eventually, so ignore that. I'm just so paranoid...

@whoever that asked, I don't think Shin is part of the mafia, I think he is more likely 3rd party because of his post cause it doesn't sound like he was briefed of the situation going on in game before he made the post. I think he just picked cause his post sounds like he Iso's a few people who didn't claim, looked at who to blame and just blamed Kay and Xin while not saying much about Cam

Who is Mafia then? hunting third party is lame when we have a scumflip to work off of. people don't really even want to lynch Shin, what are your reads and preferences between Proto/Poly/Kay?

so, Prims, why is it that you are skimming through the thread, cause iirc, that is what scum Prims does

the only time I actually SPEED READ was when I decided on who to vigshot which was because I was eager to kill a guy and pretty bent on offing a lurker anyway