Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a restless sleep, you re-converge the following morning and find kirsche's body in the town square.

kirsche, you are an “Innocent Person” Voyeur.

Some think that you spend far too much time snooping around in matters that don’t concern you, but it’s rarely your intention to do so. You just so happen to overhear things that you’re not meant to. Some of it is just idle chatter, but you’ve heard some things that sounded pretty shady recently, and you wonder if they’re to do with the recent murders. You’re sure that the redirectors and recruiters are up to no good, so it’s up to you to stop them, because anyone could be part of them now...

During the night, you may ##Voyeur another player and learn whether or not they were redirected during the night, and if so, you will learn of their new target as well, or if their alignment has changed during the night.

You are aligned with the "Innocent People"... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think…

You also find the body of a five year old girl and feel horrified at yourselves.

Wait she was trying to murder you all nvm.

Weapons, you are an Innocent Person Godfather Rolecop.

You are a five year old girl who lived happily in the town with your single father. At least you did, until your father, who just an innocent fisherman, was killed by the rest of the citizens in their hunt for members conspirators. After that, you completely snapped and joined up with them (man these citizens must suck if a five year old can find them and they can’t) and you’re ready to avenge your daddy.

You will passively appear as innocent to all relevant investigations, despite being a mafia member, since you’re clearly too young to be a killer. In addition, during the night, you may ##Investigate another player and get them to tell you their role, as you are only a small child they will not think you are a threat. Beware however, you know that one player in this game is able to mask their true identity to you.

<SNIP>

You are aligned with the Innocent People... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think…

It is now Day 2. You have- wait what.

Confused by this piece of information, you decide to check the graves of the deaths that have taken place so far. Sure enough, you find Strawman, Viata and Euklyd resting in the ground, but Manix's grave is empty. You wonder what this could mean...

It is now Day 2. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 12 alive(?) and accounted for, it takes 7 to lynch.

Wait, so the Mafia are all told that they're innocent people but they still get a link to the Scum QT (which is what I assume the link is)? That's weird, this game is weird.

If that second kill wasn't an SK, they should claim (uh...assuming they're out of shots). If it was an SK, they should claim anyways (townside please kthnx).

Manix coming back to life is hilarious because I totally predicted it yesterday.

Also still kind of irked that Euklyd got lynched (at least we were both town this time around ;_;), going to do some wagon analysis now.

I feel like this means that there either is a cult or the whole Illuminati thing is just a lie to throw us off.

Obviously I should keep tabs on people that ignore me if weapons is any indication.

scumlord.

...Roofa did you lock proto's vote on me

at least it's proto but there's ffm which is a worse offender imo.

Manix coming back to life is hilarious because I totally predicted it yesterday.

Really?

Actually I lied, I'm instead looking through flipped scum's ISO (and it's not Bizz's because they haven't posted anything). Here's what I got out of it.

-Well, that explains Weapons' issues with me citing the town wincon. Apparently scum has the same wincon too! That's pretty funny.

-Not sure if his content on Proto (waffling on him basically) makes Proto townier or scummier. Welp. It is worth noting that I feel like he did subtly defend Proto (e.g. asking Euklyd "Is your vote better?" in response to complaining about Proto) to some extent.

-Man, this guy is just hard to get associative reads off of overall. I feel like eclipse looks worse? First he says that she's normally scummy, then says that he'd vote her but she subbed out. Does Weapons usually bus as scum? Still, I don't see why he'd vote Cam over Euklyd in the end if they were buddies. Probably would not lynch Cam today I think IDK.

-Feel inclined to believe that Shinori isn't scum because otherwise his "prodvote" would call unnecessary attention to a buddy.

Heartless Mods

Paperblade

SB

Paranoid Players

BBM

Blitz

eclipse

Euklyd

Kay

kirsche

Manix

Pascal/FFM

Polydeuces

Prims

Proto

Refa

Shinori+Eury

Vhaltz+Mitsuki

Weapons

Xinnidy

Out of the Game, Out of Mind

Bizz

Kaoz

StSS (he doesn't deserve an ISO also I don't know who this guy is)

Yup.

Hi everyone! I'm going to be the one to post from now on since Vhaltz will be joining my MotK game. We're still a hydra though.

I need to catch up a bit, I've been following the game but more as if I were spectating than if I were actually playing.

I wanted to ISO everyone before the flip but I'm late for that. I'll reread the thread after this post.

##Vote: Proto

I think Proto is scum. Kind of forgot about him since I thought Blitz was much scummier, they didn't make sense as buddies and Vhaltz didn't agree with my Proto suspicion. The original bit on Proto is in this post. Basically, his ED1 content was only justification for not laying down a vote and then sheeping Weapon's reasoning on Refa (here), which wasn't very strong anyways.

After this, Proto didn't post much more until deadline, when he ISOd Blitz (I'm not saying this is a scumtell, it's just part of the explanation). The post is dedicated to answering stuff that Blitz has commented without trying to find stuff to read him, just sharing opinions, defending himself and commenting on stuff not related to scumhunting. I think that such misplaced focus comes from scum trying to look active and contributing while not scumhunting.

Moreover, considering that his vote was still on Refa, I think it's scummy how he didn't mention him. I think town would at least remember where their vote is and reconsider or follow up their case accordingly.

Proto, what are your thoughts on the game?

I thought Weapons was somewhat scummy so cool.

I think Kay might be cult, altough I'm not super sure:

Also, you know those flips are almost certainly just for show, right? Like the host role PMs in other games? Why are you analyzing them?

I really think you're overthinking this... I think Paperblade did that for fun and to mess with us, is all.

She dismissed Blitz's cultspec twice without giving solid reasoning on why, it feels like cult trying to dissuade others from thinking about their existence. Kay, what do you think of the possibility of a cult existing now?

Also seems legit. I know I said I'd look into Euklyd's flip but then I became apathetic, so sheeping that plus he's who I'd vote barring flips anyways.

Ah clevar roofa.

-Not sure if his content on Proto (waffling on him basically) makes Proto townier or scummier. Welp. It is worth noting that I feel like he did subtly defend Proto (e.g. asking Euklyd "Is your vote better?" in response to complaining about Proto) to some extent.

Tbf he was also defending himself iirc.

I do think weapons' flip brings some attention to cam, prims(he was also called out for active lurking because weapons didn't find him relevant, and unlike me he was replied to and not ignored!!!!! makes u think........), proto, and to some extent ffm. Have no idea if his meta is as bussy as Super Busser, but would look into these four myself.

And on that note I'LL BE BACK.

FFM's play has been really lame but he does that as town too. Also that claim makes me think that he's town.

I don't think Prims is scum because ~reasons~.

Also kind of surprised that neither BBM/Blitz got killed yesterday.

I'm still on page 5 but I have a thing to mention before I go to bed:

Refa is not cult and probably not scum either, or at least wasn't cult yesterday. In this post he comments on what BBM said about cult/scum being able to recruit people and keeping their roles, implying that his role would be OP if kept. I think this is town!Refa wanting to be recruited as cult since he loves cults and trying to get them to recruit him that way.

Poly what do you mean? Why didn't you cop Proto?

a cool thing was when I said I'd shoot somebody then slept past deadline because I thought it was later than it actually was

that was 100% real though. gonna re-read before picking targets now that we have a scumflip tho

I wanted to just shoot Cam immediately because of the ED3 reply to him but Cam is probs not Weapons' buddy due to the way Weapons was posturing about not voting Cam D1. Weapons also never answered my argument.

##Shoot Shinori / Eurykins

watch as this kills me