Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

##Unvote

##Stab: Cam

Both Euk and Clipsey/Cam are pretty null, but Euk has a lot of content I don't see anything wrong with and Clipsey/Cam have a little content that I'm dismissing the weirdness of as just having subbed in/being sick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam's posts since subbing in don't read like scum posts, they read like regular ol' Cam posts. It's the same deal as Shin sometimes; he may read like scum normally, but he ends up town that just got their message lost in translation (or something to that effect).

There's precedence for Cam disliking big wagons at least in the last few games, I was his mentor in Training and he spent all of D3 antagonizing both scum wagons because he thought they were easy and the third scum who wasn't getting any attention was scummier.

I don't know if he was actually serious wrt the case on me but I know Cam doesn't really rely on conventional scumtells much and has trouble wording his suspicions as town so I don't see how "Cam has no cases" is anything but regular play from him. Idk I just don't think Cam turns off his brain enough that he would've immediately white-knighted Blitz!town with very little reasoning as scum knowing that people would scumread him for it just like in every other recent game.

I'm not sold on Euklyd but he at least seems like the kind of nervous player who would try to coast by as scum with agreeable content (i.e things that other people have already found suspicious)

Shin acts the same way as scum but less productive, which is what he did in Doomsday Mafia. Wouldn't really discount Cam on this basis, especially since I've literally never seen scum!Cam before.

Hmmmm...that's a good point actually (regarding Cam white knighting Town!Blitz) arghhhhh IDK I feel like the same counterarguments can be pressed against Euklyd as well mafia is hard.

Pressed against was probably bad wording on my part, but you know what I mean I think.

If you think Vhaltz is scum, then he'd be leading you from one mislynch into another mislynch lol. Clearly you should defy him and lynch Proto. :> *shrugs*

Actually putting my money where my mouth is so I don't look scummy, most self conscious fuck spelling conscious is hard.

##Unvote

##Vote: Proto

Also I may fall asleep anytime now because thanks long airplane flights, so hopefully you don't need me for consolidation (I'll try to be awake though).

Euklyd (6): kirsche, Prims, Xinnidy, Vhaltz+Mitsuki, Polydeuces, BBM (L-2!)

Cam (3): Weapons, Blitz, Kay

Proto (2): Cam, Refa

Blitz (1): Euklyd

Refa (1): Proto

Voteless Illuminati (2): Shinori+Eurykins, FFM

You have 90 minutes left in the day... or do you?

Mitsuki is like the only person who ever reads me correctly, you guys suck.

Two no lynches end in universal loss and there's like an hour and a half left if I counted right so you should vote for an actual lynch instead of voting offwagon and leaving.

I feel like a select few players I keep calling out keep ignoring me...

It's a bit frustrating that I think I'm seeing everybody have more of a read on cam than on euklyd because I think euklyd got away with giving very little content to keep his vote on blitz and responded to less crucial parts of cases against him (by which I mean mine, and obviously I am the most important person here).

Still not really bothered by his early play, seems like something he could do as either alignment.

If this is enough precedence to not feel bothered by euklyd why do you find cam bad for something that iirc you perceive as a thing he does as both allignments?

At the same time, I feel his behavior is nothing like his scum play. Like he never had a hard time casing people before, even if it was a bit tunnely. Here he's kind of tunneling Blitz, but not really (it's a lot more wishy-washy)?

You mentioned earlier that in his scum-play he's fairly hesitant and tries to analyze everything too, do you think his wishy-washy case on blitz stands as overanalyzing?

Sorry Xinnidy but I'm ignoring your posts because they're all tl;dr

I cry everytime. ;_;

^^I don't find Cam bad for that, I just don't think he's town for it. Also I just said he tunnels in his scum play, but he's not particularly analytic from what I remember.

Anyways it's all a moot point, Euklyd is looking like the only viable wagon (when has there ever been a time where a scum wagon has been the only viable wagon on D1 . If Euklyd flips town, I just want to say that I told you so.

##Unvote

##Vote: Euklyd

The second sentence in my reply to Xinnidy is about Euklyd. The one good thing about my scumgames is that I actually proofread my posts lol.

I had to check back on lynch conditions to refresh my memory and

"4. You need a hammer to lynch. The second failed lynch results in universal loss. Don't be jerks.

4.1 Hammer is the first vote that brings the number of votes on a player to over 50% of all possible votes as determined by me."

I forgot this so we do really need a consolidation in less than 90 minutes so pls refa.

Pedit: oh ok there you are.

Anyways it's all a moot point, Euklyd is looking like the only viable wagon (when has there ever been a time where a scum wagon has been the only viable wagon on D1 . If Euklyd flips town, I just want to say that I told you so.

It almost feels like you know he's town..............

(I'm sure some backwards game had such a D1 wagons)

I had to check back on lynch conditions to refresh my memory and

"4. You need a hammer to lynch. The second failed lynch results in universal loss. Don't be jerks.

4.1 Hammer is the first vote that brings the number of votes on a player to over 50% of all possible votes as determined by me."

I forgot this so we do really need a consolidation in less than 90 minutes so pls refa.

Pedit: oh ok there you are.

It almost feels like you know he's town..............

(I'm sure some backwards game had such a D1 wagons)

oh, shoot, I completely forgot that we needed a hammer (and just assumed having the highest voted person will die)

should I hammer now, this will end discussions though

if I do not get a response in 10 mins or so, I will hammer I guess

also, I think I dislike Euklyd less than Cam (I mean, I would have preferred a Cam lynch instead, but mainly for Eclipse's play)

It doesn't look like FFM is going to post and I don't really see anything more happening this phase so go ahead I guess.

@Refa Manix got almost lynched D1 as the only wagon in NOCers after deadline spread so fite me.

After a day of fierce discussion, the townspeople come to a consensus.

"Look at that Euklyd guy! He's not from around here, I bet he's one of the conspirators!"

So in the end, he got strung up.

Euklyd, you are an “Innocent Person” Thief.

You are an avid gemstone collector, travelling the world to add to your collection. You’re fairly wealthy, which helps to support your habits. There’s some things that money just can’t buy, but that doesn’t stop you from stealing them. You came to this town after hearing rumours about a rare diamond and intend to add it take it for yourself. Apparently you arrived in the middle of a conflict though, so maybe if you help out people will show you where it is…?

You are currently searching for a rare diamond. During the night, you may ##Rob another player in order to try to locate and steal the diamond. Once you’ve found the item, you’ll make your way out of this town as fast as you fucking can. At least, if you can get away...

You are aligned with the "Innocent People"... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think…

Alternatively, you win if you steal a diamond.

"See! He was going to betray us as soon as he had the chance!"

Unsure of whether or not they should be pleased with the day's events (if that really WAS Euklyd's win condition, that is...), everyone returns to their homes.

It is now Night 3... or is it Night 4? Who knows... whichever it is, the night phase ends in just over 24 hours at 21:00GMT+0.