Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

I did that thing where I forgot I had a vote again.

##unvote (Vhaltz)
##vote: Blitz

I don't really like his posts. They feel contrived to me. Especially the HUEG ONE. Vhaltsuki did a good job of explaining why.

for the record I agreed with Refa too quickly on the !!illuminati scumslip!! thing I forgot about the strikethrough'd innocent wincon. That seems like obviously cult. I retract that I was being Dumb and Lazy.

Poly it's been 3 hours and you're no longer reading, it seems.

I need to reread more I've been kind of skimming the thread on my phone and that's really a terrible idea for me; idk how Elie manages on his phone I have nothing but respect.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, baby. Expect a post from me very soon.

I should probably have a real opinion on you but tbh I don't. My gut is town but I don't like the way you were like "wow I'm definitely not claiming then" in response to what I said about cult. Maybe I shouldn't draw attention to it but it felt like a subtle PR crumb to dissuade voters which I generally find is something scum do? aaaand you're out :(:

It's a subtle PR crumb to persuade scum to shoot me, duh.

A post.

(OK seriously, actual post coming soon hopefully maybe we can only dream of it)

Proto's first posts were pretty terrible in how they promoted ED3 discussion stagnation and I disagree with his logic though I am unfortunately aware that his playstyle just strongly clashes against common sense on a normal basis so I am going to take it as Bad Play and keep my belief that he'd just be literally fucked in an all-vanilla game.

...Now that I think about it though I'd like to see Proto give an opinion on kirsche since his Refa case does not seem to have evolved at all since page 2 and kirsche was in a similar position. I'm assuming you're not voting him for having implied scum like weapons said but to have implied town.

I don't like Kay only popping up to defend Euklyd and Proto and calling out Blitz for a stance that he corrected the post after the one she quoted, I just hope I can expect more.

Refa was over-eager to opine on almost everything and it doesn't help him (though I see that much content is gravitating to him right now). His case on Weapons is actually weaker than his case on Proto by his own waffling concerning weapon's motivation and I don't understand how he decided otherwise. It would made more sense if he hadn't given insecure reads on both proto and weapons.

Like even when you said proto is more likely to be town you say that the points against him are valid and him sheeping weapons is bad, and he's done nothing but sheep weapons.

I'm having trouble understanding this, how is it an OMGUS if you concede the point is legitimate, and what is the scum intent that can't ever be town intent in it?

Also, when did Refa imply he was scum? I see you bringing it up later, but I don't think that was ever the case.

... and then there's this. This self-consciousness is pretty awful especially after all the attention you brought onto yourself. How much of your read on weapons is thanks to how weapons started your wagon? Because right now it feels like you're weighing more on that to push one of your weaker cases and that feels pretty scummy imo considering when you started defending yourself and voting weapons.

##Vote: Refa

I don't think I've seen enough of Euklyd to understand what he's doing, just a few shared opinions with Refa and some defences here and there. I'd like for him to expand on who he actually finds scummy. Like Blitz apparently.

It seems pretty damn obvious to me that Illuminatti is modconfirmed cult, unless they don't do previous allignment strikethrough on cults anymore since I dropped off of sf mafia.

Hahahahaha. Proto being fucked in an all vanilla game, too good (or bad?). Yeah, he definitely should comment on kirsche and eclipse and Weapons and really a lot of other people.

Don't see what's so special about Kay's post that you need to call her out on it (like she should do more but what makes her more special than say, Polydeuces). Do you think she's scummy for it? Why?

How is being overeager scummy? Like if I commented on everything and just asked questions without scumhunting than yeah, but like...I didn't, so...Not really waffling on Weapons? Like I can see why people might think I'm waffling on Proto, but I thought my stance was pretty clear on Weapons (and I'm voting him so it's obvious which one I think is scummier).

Pretty sure Weapons meant that his own point was legitimate, not mine (I think).

I'm not scumreading Weapons for starting a vote on my wagon, I'm scumreading him because his vote was lazy and he made no effort to strengthen it at all (and that his case also applied to someone else who he ignored entirely); also I don't view OMGUS as inherently scummy so I fail to see how this is self conscious at all lol.

Between the fact that I am about as coherent as I was yesterday (read: not very, and I don't know what's causing it), and the fact that something ELSE on the forum needs my attention, I'm requesting a sub.

uh that seems kind of premature if said thing is a temporary issue (we're not going to seriously judge you for being effective V/LA for a day or two), understandable if it's long-term / you think you'll be in a similar spot in a week or so though. IDK subs are lame

Haven't read enough to write a coherent post.

Also I have to go take a swim, so I'm going to pull a Manix and make promises delivering content later on that I may or may not actually deliver on (but hopefully I will, ja).

uh that seems kind of premature if said thing is a temporary issue (we're not going to seriously judge you for being effective V/LA for a day or two), understandable if it's long-term / you think you'll be in a similar spot in a week or so though. IDK subs are lame

Haven't read enough to write a coherent post.

I don't know what's causing it this time, so I can't say for how long I'm going to be like this. Either way, sitting up for too long's a bitch.

weirdest "have to" reason i've seen for not posting in mafia. refa confirmed damon gant

GantLaughing_zps02396b6a.gif

I have to take a shower soon and eat dinner in 3 hours, too. Will I have enough time to make another post, the clock's ticking.

I tackled the rest, kirsche. Like a pro FOOTBALL player, you could say.

Agree that policy votes are dumb and eclipse's reads feel kind of lazy (if all you have is town and null reads, then state why that is the case, especially when there's a bunch of activity. However kirsche, why do you think she's specifically cheering a mislynch in my case (instead of other people she didn't really comment on)? I thought she was being more lazy scum than actually furthering the ILLUMINATI AGENDA. Also people subbing out, best scum tell amirite guyz can I get a hi-five over here OK maybe later... :c

Wow I read this completely wrong, apparently Mitsuki read it the way you're saying the first time around and was trying to tell me the whole time. Go me.

ftr I read it like "Proto is townie and Weapons is scum everybody who is voting Proto should tell me why Weapons isn't scummier" and it read like a very weird combination of a hard defense on a badly based townread and a hard push on a weak scumread hence my thinking there were additional intentions etc.

Go Mitsuki.

Fair enough regarding your misinterpretation, probably bad wording on my part but I'm going to create a lynch priority list after this post so who I think is scum will be PRETTY OBVIOUS (obviously the people on the Leaning Town side...keep your friends close and your enemies closer after all).

I didn't really vote Prims for a reaction; he was originally the person that stood out to me the most so I voted him. Then when I started talking about Eclipse I decided that she was actually worse but that I might as well wait for a response from Prims before switching over.

Poly that's a terrible excuse for content; FFM wouldn't fake Miller unless it was given as a mod-fakeclaim. And a role like Miller that's really more of a modifier can be there multiple times anyways, especially in a bastard game. Please try harder.

Yeah, that's what I meant by a reaction. My bad.

For what it's worth, don't think Poly would make a vote like that as scum. It'd be easier for him to agree with the cases on me, say "since when has Refa ever been town", and ended it at that. I know this is entirely from my perspective and someone will be like WHAT IF YOU'RE SCUMBUDDIES but you're wrong hypothetical person so there. :>

eclipse > Weapons > Proto > Blitz > BBM,Kay,Prims,Shinori/Eurykins, Xinnidy > Polydeuces > Vhaltz/Mitsuki > FFM > kirsche > Euklyd > Refa

Already said why I think eclipse is scum: sheeped kirsche's case, sheeped BBM's case, and overall her behavior comes across as lazy scum (specifically her getting a bunch of town/null reads in the beginning but not explaining why). Still think Weapons is scummy because his explanations did not convince me (see: my replies to him) and well just read my other posts dammit. Proto is scummy for similar reasons but I think he's less scummy because the way he's been hanging onto cases still doesn't strike me as something he'd do as scum (I mean other people have mentioned that this is a thing he does as either alignments but idk). Blitz is above everyone else mostly because people who I think are town think he's scummy, I'd have to actually ISO him before I felt good about a Blitz lynch. Polydeuces being a town read is kind of a weak tell based on him unvoting me and making a joke vote not being something he'd do as scum, but it's also right so fite me irl. Vhaltz/Mitsuki is also kind of a gut thing based on general posting style and content, only reason they're not higher is because I always town read Scum!Vhaltz so I'm not quite sure. FFM is solely because of his claim, he's not ballsy enough to claim Miller as scum. kirsche has been pretty pro town overall so there's not much to say there, and I already explained my reasoning regarding Euklyd.

##Unvote

##Vote: eclipse

Also should probably explain my EVERYONE ELSE category. Kay/Shinori+Eurykins/Xinny are all TRUE NEUTRAL and I can't get any read off of them whatsoever. I feel like Prims and BBM have been pro town but I'm always suspicious of them because they play a pretty good scum game and nothing has struck me as "wow, this is something they'd only do as town."

And why does everyone leave as soon as I start posting? I feel so lonely...

WHATEVER I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO POST ANYWAYS

INCLUDING YOU, ANON LURK SCUM

:<

221.gif

And just like that, I'm out. I expect a flurry of posts as soon as I leave...

@Blitz: I think you're overanalyzing Proto. I guess you could say I think your thoughts on him trapping sound like a conspiracy. My opinion on eclipse is that her posts aren't awe-inspiring but are fine for earlygame; not really suspicious of her.

I don't think I've seen enough of Euklyd to understand what he's doing, just a few shared opinions with Refa and some defences here and there. I'd like for him to expand on who he actually finds scummy. Like Blitz apparently.

This sounds like something scum!Elieson would say except you're not Elie so I am confused. Elaborate on the first sentence please because I can't tell what you're concluding (or rather, why you can't conclude anything).

I didn't like Vhaltz's initial Refa case but his responses are looking pretty damn town so I wouldn't lynch there now.

you couldn't see the sarcasm dripping from that post? come on bbm you're better than that ;/

uhhhh in context it looks like you were genuine since you were just inquiring about miller claims. This is really weird. Do you actually find the double miller claim suspicious or was the post entirely in jest?

I'm not interested in Refa or eclipse lynches. Euklyd is still my biggest suspect for asking questions which tend be either meaningless or not followed up on, combined with slim scumhunting. His recent post doesn't address my issues with him and continues the trend of him just making short remarks that fail to take us anywhere. Not bugged by anybody else yet other than Proto and maaaaaaybe Xinnidy which is more of a gut thing. @Euklyd: conclusions on Weapons/Proto/Refa when you have the time?

@mods: ISO links in OP pls

And we're eating the cake whole

Should've accepted a long time ago that no one ever knows wtf I'm talking about and so it gets misinterpreted it to hell. But, alas.

On high level read through, I like Refa's defense pattern and am not really seeing the scum anymore. Going off on an activity streak when getting wagoned is typically town. Of course scum can do it too, but those cases tend to have a high percentage of that activity coming from arguing.

Vhaltz/Mitsuki, do you post this much as scum? Please say no so I can file you away as obvtown and not have to deal with these brick paragraphs.

As for the other offenders, I dislike how Proto has fallen off the map since the early shenanigans. Moving the needle to slightly scummy, would explore later.

I see the posts, but cannot recall a single thing Prims has said, which feels like active lurking. Slightly scummy.

BBM, did you switch off Prims because of his post or because you just noticed eclipse?

I don't find Blitz rolespeccing scummy.

I'm agreeing in general with kirsche on eclipse. He also conveniently sounds like he did in the past, which is townly. I'd have expected eclipse to do more, but with the sub out, not joining the wagon yet.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

Needs to get in here and do things. Open to joining the eclipse wagon, but circumstances.

Vhaltz/Mitsuki, do you post this much as scum? Please say no so I can file you away as obvtown and not have to deal with these brick paragraphs.

Vhaltz posts like this as both alignments, he's town here though.

I see the posts, but cannot recall a single thing Prims has said, which feels like active lurking. Slightly scummy.

I dunno why you're getting this impression since I'm not doing more or less than, say, BBM. If I'm unmemorable then why not specifically press me for more?

Why Shinori over FFM or Poly who did the same thing he did? Don't understand why you don't just vote eclipse since your vote is practically there at the end of the post when your Shinori vote is a non-case. This seems like keeping up appearances to me.

I dunno why you're getting this impression since I'm not doing more or less than, say, BBM. If I'm unmemorable then why not specifically press me for more?

I actually remembered something BBM did though. There's also better players to press.

Why Shinori over FFM or Poly who did the same thing he did? Don't understand why you don't just vote eclipse since your vote is practically there at the end of the post when your Shinori vote is a non-case. This seems like keeping up appearances to me.

Cause 1) IIRC Shinori actually posts a lot and 2) I can't vote everyone. Anyone who's telling FFM to post more is just posting easy content and Poly has done more. I'm noting that you also did not mention Kay. I covered why I'm not voting eclipse yet.

in your post you sound like you're just going to vote her once she gets a sub though, am I wrong? Why does her subbing out make her not worth voting?

I forgot Kay was playing. 15p too large. She has content though (which doesn't bug me), just from very early on.

@Prims:

- I have no clue about Proto he's doing what I've seen him do as town and other than that I haven't had issues.

On the other hand I'm not townreading him either.

- I don't agree with Weapons' Refa case and he's not really saying much about anyone besides Refa. Not a fan.

- I'm pretty sure Refa is town. He's generally being proactive and his tone is good, also I feel like he wouldn't put so much effort into defending people as scum, but that's a much more minor thing.

of the three Weapons > Proto >> Refa

pedit:

most of Weapons' recent post seems okay, but I don't get the vote. I would like to see more out of Proto. Weapons, what do you think of Blitz's posts, not just the rolespec?

also would be okay with an eclipse lynch so my priority looks something like

Blitz > eclipse > Weapons > etc.

Agree with Prims that Xinny should clarify on her opinions, can't really tell what she thinks about who except well, me.

Don't agree with your Euklyd case though because he's done similar behavior as town (see: FFTA, a game where he joined because he felt he had too, and I did kind of pressgang him to join this one as well), would not lynch today.

Weapons' recent post makes me feel better about him kind of I think. Like, some of it is self bias but he did bring up some good points WRT Prims, Proto, and BBM. Don't really get the prodvote this late in, but I can see why he picked Shinori over Poly/FFM. I'd put him below Proto on my lynch priority.

Shinori doesn't post a lot as either alignment though (I'd say he posts more as scum, actually).