Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

Also I want Euklyd to be town so that this can be the first game in which we were both town. :3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, why are you not interested in an Eclipse lynch? In #62, she does something you found suspicious from Proto- "WIFOMing to a *no conclusion* on Refa". Sure it's worse from Proto in the context of Refa being his vote and his only content but it's still not really very great from Eclipse (though admittedly I'm guilty of similar actions towards Refa). The point is, why the double standard? Plus the rest of her content is a meh Blitz vote. She's probably the second-biggest wagon currently; I'd like more of a reason as to why her lynch isn't good.

@Refa- I didn't think at the time that Poly was scummy necessarily for making that post but it was bad and needed commenting on anyways. The fact that he just had like 6 pages to go through and didn't post content after making several useless posts is worse.

more in next post

She isn't really jumping to conclusions, she stated that she had a few weak town reads and a bunch of null reads which is hardly conclusive.

I felt similarly wrt her weak townreads and nullreads as I was reading through, what I meant to say is that going from there to "this whole thing feels like town infighting" felt like jumping to conclusions way too early, which she did as town in NOCers and stuck out to me a lot.

In retrospect kirsche's point about eclipse cheerleading a Refa lynch is good but I still don't think it's particularly telling, there's not much difference in read strength between "Blitz is rolespeccing for no apparent reason" and "Refa got a scumread from little content and it's suspicious" so I could see town!eclipse pointing out her issues with Refa while not moving her vote. I'd much rather lynch Blitz today, specially considering that eclipse is probably getting a replacement.

Mitsuki thinks my explanation is dumb but #yolo

wrt priorities I don't really know who I'd lynch besides Blitz, there's too many people with sparse content (FFM, Poly, Shinori, Kay, Proto) and if I had to choose I'd probably lynch Proto/Shinori if they don't post more by phase end. Agree with Weapons' feeling that Proto layed low after he stopped getting early attention and I'm pretty sure wallposter extraordinaire Eury would've bapped Shinori on the head repeatedly by now to post more, but atm they feel more like crapshoot lynches than anything. Wouldn't lynch Refa or Euk, I'd normally reread more now but Mitsuki is here so I can't spend all day on mafia ignoring her.

I would appreciate it a lot if somebody put up ISOs.

Mitsuki's lynch priority is Blitz >>> Eclipse > Proto/lurkers. She still thinks Proto is scummy but doesn't think that he can be buddies with Blitz. She thinks some points that were brought up against Eclipse were good, particularly wrt finding Refa getting scumreads from 4 lines bad when it was page 3 and it could've applied to almost everybody else.

Heartless Mods

Paperblade

SB

Paranoid Players

BBM

Blitz
eclipse
Euklyd
Kay

kirsche

Manix
Pascal/FFM
Polydeuces
Prims
Proto
Refa
Shinori+Eury

Vhaltz+Mitsuki
Weapons
Xinnidy

Out of the Game, Out of Mind

Bizz

Kaoz

StSS (he doesn't deserve an ISO also I don't know who this guy is)

Too tired to respond to Yet Another case on me at the moment, but I'm kind of curious about something. FFM, did your Role PM specifically refer to you as a Miller or did it use different wording (perhaps a different role name)?

Yep, plain as day Miller.

Sorry but I can't brain right now, I'll catch up later.

I don't like how Weapons is diluting his reads on Proto and Eclipse as "well, they always seem that way to me anyway" , looks like scumwaffles to me. (Yes, Proto's kinda doing the same thing, but he's at least invalidating all his reads evenly, and that's definitely a nulltell for him anyway)

Why does Refa keep bringing it up that Proto voted him after having an RVS vote on him? That means like, nothing at all.

I believe this game started on D3 for a reason and all these flavors left here are also left here for a reason and we should most definitely try to take advantage of it. (if you don't, you are just trying to play with your hands tied up for no reason)

And besides that, I most definitely want to know why the game started in D3 instead of D1 or say D2 for that matter (if Paperblade just wanted to show the cult, he could have started this D2 with a N0 to start things up, but instead he goes to the trouble of showing an extra 2 roles, why do you think that is?)

I really think you're overthinking this... I think Paperblade did that for fun and to mess with us, is all.

Anyway, why are you asking people who already have content to post more of the same content? Prims needs to attack people more, Proto needs to post more, Weapons needs to set up traps? Why don't you prod people who haven't done anything?

you couldn't see the sarcasm dripping from that post? come on bbm you're better than that ;/

I'm still re-reading to see what I missed while I was out today, gimme some time

It's waaaaaay too late for jokeposting. That was bad and you should feel bad.

Already said why I think eclipse is scum: sheeped kirsche's case, sheeped BBM's case, and overall her behavior comes across as lazy scum (specifically her getting a bunch of town/null reads in the beginning but not explaining why).

What makes her lazy scum and not just lazy town? This vote is way too easy.

wrt priorities I don't really know who I'd lynch besides Blitz, there's too many people with sparse content (FFM, Poly, Shinori, Kay, Proto) and if I had to choose I'd probably lynch Proto/Shinori if they don't post more by phase end. Agree with Weapons' feeling that Proto layed low after he stopped getting early attention and I'm pretty sure wallposter extraordinaire Eury would've bapped Shinori on the head repeatedly by now to post more, but atm they feel more like crapshoot lynches than anything. Wouldn't lynch Refa or Euk, I'd normally reread more now but Mitsuki is here so I can't spend all day on mafia ignoring her.

I feel like there's enough going on that it's lazy to not know who to lynch for "sparse content". There's enough activity to work with, and bad content is scummier than sparse content.

Blitzy seems to be really pushing his Proto case despite it having no foundation, it is odd and I think he is scummy. Wary of Eclipse, but I'd say she's just null-leaning-scum. So Cam should get posting. I think I'm happy with my Blitzy vote for now.

Kay, what is your read on Weapons/Refa? You say badstuff about them but I'm not actually sure whether you think they're scum or not.

I know I said I'd make another post and then I didn't because I realized I didn't actually have very much to say. I agree with what Vhaltz said about the lurkers (Proto lying low; Eurynori hydra should be more active etc.) but I still find that his last post is like a lot of words for not a lot of content? It's not really necessary to talk about how scummy the lurkers are in relation to each other when they're not being lynched today; feels like easy content. Don't get the bit about eclipse; saying everything is town in-fighting can just as easily be scum dismissing stuff as town jumping to conclusions. And she's not scummy for voting Blitz over Refa; she's scummy because her Blitz vote was very similar to the reasons for which she found Refa suspicious.

Blitz is obvtown because he's a lot more motivated than I'd expect him to be as scum; people should find a better vote target; really.

I'll be gone all day (not sure if I'll make it back before the phase end, probably not), so if scum wants to try and mislynch me (which they'll fail at but might as well give them a little hope, right), now would be a great time. :>

Euklyd made another bad post where he sheeps everyone else and promises content. (#101)

Speaking of, I don't really want to lynch Blitz for having contrived meta of Proto when he's actually backed up that meta read somewhat. Interestingly, if that is what Proto was trying to do then it worked because the votes and suspicion dissipated from him after he's disappeared, only being called out for it just now. Anyway, I can't really find any scum intent in his posts and I feel like lynching him doesn't gain town very much in terms of association because everyone's voting him for basically the same thing and he's a really easy vote.

I feel like Weapons should have voted Prims/Proto instead of Shinori if he wanted to pressure people into giving content, instead he's put it on a slot that's his vote's likely wasted on. He knows better than that.

Why Shinori over FFM or Poly who did the same thing he did?

This is desperate reasoning and stuff like this was also addressed by BBM in the whole "why vote kirsche over Kay if you want to vote someone whose username begins with k" comment earlier. You know better and you don't even comment on if you find weapons scum or not.

I might be asking too much from Euklyd here and I feel like I'm starting to tunnel, but his recent post doesn't really come to any useful conclusions eitehr, aside from Refa town. He gains what I can only assume to be a minor scumread on Weapons, doesn't add anything regarding eclipse (although most regarding her has probably been said) and fails to come to a conclusion on Proto.

I felt similarly wrt her weak townreads and nullreads as I was reading through, what I meant to say is that going from there to "this whole thing feels like town infighting" felt like jumping to conclusions way too early, which she did as town in NOCers and stuck out to me a lot.

This defence is incredibly weak because it's so easy to go "I can't see anything more than town infighting" on page 2 and then go back on it later because that was a conclusion made in RVS and not finding scum intent in RVS posts is hardly scummy anyway.

I could see town!eclipse pointing out her issues with Refa while not moving her vote.

This isn't what eclipse was really doing though, she essentially asked Weapons "hey don't you think Refa is scummy?" while not voting him herself.

Anyway, why are you asking people who already have content to post more of the same content? Prims needs to attack people more, Proto needs to post more, Weapons needs to set up traps? Why don't you prod people who haven't done anything?

This is probably one of the best points against Blitz that I've seen.

What makes her lazy scum and not just lazy town? This vote is way too easy.

You should probably read the cases against her because he's saying he's sheeping them.

Agree with BBM's point against Vhaltz and Mitsuki. Excusing himself out of rereading and then going off on how scummy lurkers are seems like a mismatched set of priorities.

Lynch Priority: Euklyd > ecam >> Prims > Vhaltz.

If eclipse flips scum, I'd be more wary of Vhaltz.

It's not really necessary to talk about how scummy the lurkers are in relation to each other when they're not being lynched today; feels like easy content.

Blitz is my only strong read, I've read the other active posters and don't find them scummy atm so I need to at least have an idea on which of the lurkers appear more likely to be scum. I don't see how establishing priorities is unnecessary.

I skimmed and have to wake up early tomorrow so I'll be back once I'm done with my lab work.

Iono I've posted a lot of posts in some town games. Depends on my mood. Anyway I'll be getting a post up sometime with Eury later today when she gets home. We were heavily inactive because of the start timing coinciding with Eury's last day or two while she was here.

WE GOT DIS DOE NOW.

From my earlier skim I dislike blitz but will not be putting down anything till I've actually read and caught up on stuff.

i spent a good 20 minutes responding to posts, and then i realized that they were all eclipse's OTL

Also didn't kirsche imply he was town before?

the whole "kirsche implied he was town" thing is an incredibly weak defense; are you expecting him to "HEY I'M SCUM TOWN SHOULD LYNCH ME"

wait hold on

FFM claimed miller

and a miller "flipped"

hmmmmmmmmmmm

##Vote: FFM

sus as sus can be

claims that this was a jokepost but a jokepost this far in is not constructive and i want to see more

Also I have to go take a swim, so I'm going to pull a Manix and make promises delivering content later on that I may or may not actually deliver on (but hopefully I will, ja).

swimming is a scumtell lynch pls

your girlfriend is playing this game with you. you can play mafia without ignoring her

in fact you should make all of your dates about mafia. your life is beholden to this game

asking for ISOs is also a scumtell

I don't like how you can say "I think Eury would have forced Shinori to post more" and then proceed to go off and say "yeah but my relationship is my priority so I'm not going to read"; I don't have a problem with the excuse (it's legit), but why can't the same be true for Shinori?

---

I don't think that Refa is scum; could be convinced otherwise but I feel that most of his posts have shown an active attempt to read other peoples' posts critically.

vhaltz is setting off alarms and i'm not entirely sure why

who is my vote on?

Agree with Weapons' feeling that Proto layed low after he stopped getting early attention

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS #BlitzWasRight

seriously though Proto pls post

@kirsche: I figured the obvious implication of my posts was that I found Weapons suspicious. Between this and BBM asking Kay if she thought Weapons was scummy after she said Weapons did a scummy thing I have to wonder if everybody forgot how to read between lines. If Weapons is just going to vote eclipse later there's no reason for him to pull a prod vote out of a hat unless he wants to look like he's giving people a chance/town when he's not. also if Euk is scummier than Cam then move you're vote

@BBM: I assumed eclipse was asking Refa for elaboration so she could get a better read on him, which I don't have a problem with. The Blitz vote seems alright to me for ED1 and I get the impression she subbed out before she had the chance to give more. I don't think it's an outright -bad lynch- but I don't find eclipse scummy.

Refa's reasons for dismissing the Euklyd case are bad. In FFTA Euk wrote a huge wall of text where he was confused about everything, but evidently trying. Here getting opinions from him feels like pulling teeth. Having buddies screen his posts is irrelevant since the circumstances of each scumteam are different - he could be with somebody like Weapons who generally isn't around or somebody like FFM who has less experience than he does.

I think Kay's point about Weapons' reads on Proto/eclipse is good. Would support a Weapons lynch, probably Proto too if he doesn't impress when he comes back.

wrt blitz my gut says he's doing that Thing Where He Always Looks Scummy And The Scumteam Manages To Get Him Lynched Because He Guessed All Of Them

will read more once I finish doing this work

I figured the obvious implication of my posts was that I found Weapons suspicious.

For some reason your tone didn't really come off as "you're being suspicious" so I wanted to clarify.

also if Euk is scummier than Cam then move you're vote

I'm already voting Euk, my vote hasn't moved all phase. I voted Euk before it was cool.

Also can I ask where weapons waffled on his Proto read? I mean, he had Proto as a town read by policy then he switched to scummy because of how Proto has lurked since then and that's all that I can find regarding Proto. He did dodge eclipse though.

the whole "kirsche implied he was town" thing is an incredibly weak defense; are you expecting him to "HEY I'M SCUM TOWN SHOULD LYNCH ME"

I don't know if you quite catch the context, but Refa was saying that I did the same thing refa did at the same time yet Weapons never mentioned me.

Fyi, Blitz has called Proto scum, but Proto isn't trying to lynch Blitz. Instead, your slot is voting Blitz atm. So your own logic implies that you are scum. Can we have some more meat to your content?

Cam, I don't think Blitz is scum but "wow a lot of people think he is scum" is not a good defence; scum can be quickly run up as well. The closest thing you have to content is the Vhaltz contradiction, but even though my opinion about Vhaltz isn't great there's a clear difference between somebody who's active and making posts saying that they're going to take some time off to spend with their gf and somebody with no content saying that.