Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam's response makes me feel even worse about him because despite being "busy" he managed to pop up in the thread immediately after I cased him.

I'm also reading the EM conversation and he apparently had time to chat about whatever Smash Bros game reveal that came out today immediately after stating how busy he was, gj Cam.

I'm here.

I agree on that point that cam now making effort only when cases on him are present is fairly scummy play. Still don't agree how he defended himself from you by saying you don't know his scum meta when I think your case was more on generally scummy things you think he did. Would lynch. Everybody that's ok with this wagon please post.

I'm honestly frustrated that every deadline none of the wagons seem to be active to claim.

SF is being terribly slow on me (other places are fine though) dunno what is going on, but it takes like 3~5mins to reload once

BBM, what do you think of a sudden Cam lynch?

also, we need another person (Vhaltz, you if you are in that is, Xin and me)

yeah I don't know if that's happening.

Would like modconfirmation because sf's servers are taking a massive strain and I don't know if the mods might take this into consideration.

oh, yeah, I forgot that (I guess this time you became the double voter to me, lol)

I think I will hammer right now cause I am worried about the connection being so slow

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

meta wise speaking, I don't think she was scum on D1, and I think she might have been recruited last night. If she does show up as Illuminati (recruited I mean) please lynch Proto tomorrow cause he is pretty much the only guy who will recruit Kay over Kirsche, BBM and me.

"FUCK KAY" "YEAH SHE'S PROBABLY A MAFLORD"

Kay, you are an “Innocent Person” Amnesiac.

You only woke up in this town about a week ago, but even then it was apparent something was wrong. You couldn’t remember anything about your life before you got here, something is wrong with this place. The townspeople are turning on each other, and if you’re going to stay here, that involves you too, so you better do something about it.

You have no memories of how you got here or who you are, but maybe someone else does. During the night, you may ##Question another player in order to try and learn what kind of abilities you had before you lost your memories. But who knows if they’re telling you the truth?

You are aligned with the town... you think. You win when all threats are eliminated. At least you’re pretty sure you do…

Well, who knows what she really was! Good riddance! Probably...

It is now Night 0, Night 0 ends in 24 hours on July 15th at 1PM PDT (GMT-7).

You gather in the morning after another unsuccessful day. Well, all of you except for "Xinnidy". If that body really is Xinnidy, anyway...

Xinnidy, you are an “Innocent Person” Mason.

You are the eldest of three brothers, although your two younger siblings irritate you to no end, you always thought that they were relatively harmless. You found a knife hidden under one of their pillows the other day though, so could they be involved in something they don’t want you to know about?

You know that <SNIP> and <SNIP> are also Masons, and you may speak with them <SNIP> at any time. They're supposed to be confirmed town to you, but is that really the case...?

You are aligned with the "Innocent People"... or are you? You win when all threats are eliminated. Or maybe that's what they want you to think...

"Yes, I have no doubts that this is a real town flip." said nobody.

It is now Day 6.32, 6.32 ends in 72 hours on July 18th at 1PM PDT (GMT-7).

damn I was hoping that Night 0 would mean no kills

also Kay's role PM has a different wincon, but she's town in the OP and Paper wouldn't say if she was part of like a different town or something so idk

I don't know who's scum anymore rage. I didn't like that Prims 180'd on Poly but idk what else. I'll reread when I get home maybe.

Uh, whoops. I forgot to persuade anyone, sorry. Also any moron would have culted the Persuader because that would have made their wincon happen one day sooner than normal, so there is a 99.99% chance of there being no cult. NICE TRY MODS.

This is going to be like Inception all over again, isn't it? ;_;

Whatever, just going with my last suspicion.

##Proto

I feel like BBM was hinting that Proto may have been his new mason buddy on D2 but idk Proto's still kind of bad to me

that said, I'd like to reread Cam and Refa and maybe Prims before I actually vote

also my activity this phase will likely be sparse because I really dislike people right now and I'd rather not let it seep into my mafia play

fsr I thought Refa was the last mason, which is really dumb in retrospect considering BBM was "vanillizer cop" and Refa pretty much proved/claimed persuader.

##Vote: Cam

Still pretty certain that Cam is scum, see this and this. I feel like turning my brain off and turboing him to get it over with but I'm probably just tired atm. I'll reread Proto tomorrow.

Poly, if you are a Naive Cop, can you tell us exactly what your role PM said and what your results were? Like, don't quote the mod or anything, but can you be more specific? For example, you mentioned that your role PM indicates that all your results will be town but the miller outprioritized it. Did your role PM actually use the word "town"? Or did it say "Innocent Person"? Did your result on FFM say "Mafia" or did it say something else?

I still want Poly to answer these questions, though I wish he answered them before Kay-nee flipped.

I looked through Cam's ISO and well, as inactive as he may be, his points are valid and he seems to be making a genuine effort to contribute. Would not lynch.

Shin needs to post more, and I also hope he can elaborate more on FFM's Miller claim.

##Vote: Polydeuces

As terrible as your mood may be right now, I still find you to be the scummiest. The circumstances of your Cop claim are strange enough for me to suspect you were just attempting to gain towncred. Telling people to lay off of Weapons for your own personal opinion of him that you didn't even express until a later post of yours looks really bad, especially since Weapons flipped scum. Your confidence in Proto being scum seems to be with a really weak basis (not being active enough to scumhunt). Your thoughts on a Proto lynch went from "comfortable" to "confident" and you've been maintaining that without any additional reasoning. Finally, your reactions to me attacking you yesterday have been really lame, and you haven't answered my simple questions about the specifics of your results despite having made several other posts after that.

I really want a Poly lynch today.

that reads a lot like OMGUS considering that I was one of the first to actually case you but anyways

and I'm pretty sure I answered this shit but okay well

my role PM stated that all my investigations would come up as innocent

however the miller overrid it, because I got maf on FFM.

as for your other stuff, I've seen maybe a couple posts from you since D1 so my case on you hasn't changed

and the weapons TR is something I've already gone into; so please shut up about it and find something new

and of course it reads like OMGUS because you're still riding my ass for casing you

can we just lynch Proto please, he's doing no actual scumhunting and is just OMGUSing and sheeping the few people who are actually casing me so...

might be alive

OMGUS means "Oh My God, You Suck!" and is used to describe a kneejerk reaction to someone casing you, by voting them for that, potentially under thinly veiled reasoning. Interpret this how you may.

might be alive

y'know what normally I'd actually effort this but with my mood I'm gonna just go 'fuck this i'm done'

##Vote: Poly

just turbo me and get this over with so I don't shatter my laptop into a bajillion pieces

don't expect anything new out of me in this game anytime ever