Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lied, pizza finally arrived so I'll be here for another whopping FIVE MINUTES (woop woop). Not really enough time to reread between the two but I know I'm going to inevitably fuck up and pick the wrong one. Blitz help.

No posts seriously? Also the only way Shin can be scum is if he's strongwilled perpetually.

Don't know why I said perpetually whoops. Regardless, I guess I should actually reread since if I fuck it up someone will probably be mad at me. Don't know who, but someone!

Also I reread BBM and Xinny's Role PM's just to cover all of my bases regarding a potential mason infiltrator but they just seemed to be generally suspicious of both of the other two brothers (as opposed to one of them which would hint at a mason infiltrator) and really if Blitz does turn out to be the last scum I can just yell at the mods for being jerks (as opposed to if I mislynched Blitz in which case the mods would yell at me for being a chump).

OK ACTUALLY GOING TO REREAD PROBABLY I DUNNO SMT 4 IS A PRETTY COOL GAME.

Also just realized Shin had to 1) be there to tell the mods he was busy and 2) I don't see what reason he'd have to do that during the night phase unless he had an action to send although actually I'm overthinking that one arghhhhhhh mafia sucks.

I am pissed at you guys for lynching my main town read, but I guess I had faults too in the matter,

now then, let's hear your opinions, who do you think is scum, why and why are you not the best lynch target?

if Blitz does turn out to be the last scum I can just yell at the mods for being jerks (as opposed to if I mislynched Blitz in which case the mods would yell at me for being a chump).

They wouldn't be the only one.

tbh I feel like the scum has to be Shin because even though Refa could've idled his persuade, strong-willed persuader is weird, and it makes no sense for Proto to turn around and jail me last night. Strong-willed scum is still pretty weird but you can argue it makes sense given that the point of the Jailkeeper is probably to stop people from suiciding onto the PGO, not to hook the scumkill.

yeah I can't see myself voting Refa over Shin in this scenario. Refa has solid interactions with the scumteam and has been a motivated presence throughout the game. All Shin's slot really has going for him is :roles:, and there's the oddity where Vhaltz could've gotten a counterwagon going on him D4 but didn't. In this scenario I would prioritize my read on Refa over roles in a bastard game. I'll hear Shin out though, as well as Blitz if he prefers Refa.

(I mean Refa has roles going for him too because I'm not inclined to think Proto would've jailed me, but I'd be inclined to vote Shin first regardless despite what I said yesterday. Just can't see Refa swinging around from "augh being scum sucks" to what's basically the same as his Doomsday play that fast. Fun fact: Vhaltz had towncases for both Refa and I then flipped on us when he was getting lynched. Pretty sure he was just stating why we were town since he was scum and knew were.)

I think Shin is scum, but I would like to hear his thoughts, which will probably take a while and Refa's

since this will probably be the last day phase, I wouldn't want to jump the gun like I did last day phase (I wish we had just lynched him last day)

OK, so I've been too lazy to reread, but I just noticed something. Shin being strongwilled would be redundant when Vhaltz would be able to functionally to do the same thing with his role. GG Prims.

##Vote: Prims

wait have you played with scum!Refa outside of MLP?

I don't remember a point where he "townslipped" in that game, the implication here is that I think if he were scum he would've known this avenue was shut off. Although I guess thinking about it he could've pulled off a really quick lynch on me if people bought it.

do you think Refa is scum?

Shin's going to be gone until Tuesday. Also yes, I've been avoiding this thread because I can't really contribute anything else beyond a full reread and I don't want to fuck things up. Guess I might as well get it over with now, though.