Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after reading through Prims' and Shin's ISO's, here's what I got out of it.

Shin's early content was pretty bad on a reread, featuring a lot of fluffy reads (he has a paragraph on both Cam and Poly and gets NOTHING out of it) and scumreading people for bad interactions with Weapons (which isn't bad but that's pretty much the only reason he was scumreading Xinny; his Kay case was fine, though). I think this post is townie as fuck, though. Also him saying he wouldn't claim because he didn't think he'd help very much makes a lot of sense considering his claim (although I guess he could have prepped a fakeclaim in advance). If he was scum redirector, I don't think he'd mention that and honestly I think the probability of him being strongwilled scum to be far lower overall. On the other hand, I don't like how he waffled on Vhaltz but said he'd vote him anyways...actually, the last time Shin bussed he was a lot more sure of it. So I feel like this is a point in his favor. Also his reaction to Proto jailing him was townie as well (because considering his claimed role, of course he wouldn't be able to know if Proto jailed him).

Prims' has made some townie moves and his role is obvious town (...or is it), so I do feel better about him overall (...or do I). His early play overall was fine, but his Euklyd vote was really bad (he never explained why he thought Euklyd was scum at the time, or really later on when he only dismissed town reads on Euklyd) especially considering earlier he said making meaningless posts was something that Euklyd tended to do. Although in his defense, I don't see why he'd be so upset about lurkers as scum. I feel like he's just a lot more bullheaded overall and not really particularly willing to change his cases, which he's more inclined to do as town. Also don't like how he 180'd on Poly but the reasoning there makes sense, so *shrugs*. Also his interactions with Vhaltz (and Weapons to a lesser degree) make him seem townier overall. Also really don't like his 180 on Poly the next day. I feel like after he was so insistent on Poly and Vhaltz being impossible as scum, him willing to lynch Poly over Shin/me is really bad. Then again, his question to the mods about a strongwilled scum being the same as hider is something I thought myself and arghhhhh...

I reconsidered my reads because after Proto claimed the jail, you and Shin both seemed less likely than Poly. When there's reason to trust everybody but one person can't be trusted, those reasons start to lose value.

My Euklyd read was pretty clearly explained here.

So I spent like the last three or so hours on this because I have good reasons to believe both Prims and Shin are town (Prims because of general activity, interactions, and his role; Shin because being roleblocked, some townslips on his part, and the way he claimed his role) but I just can't do this anymore so if I pick the wrong person (spoilers- I'm voting Shin), then congratulations to the other person (Prims) for being like the best scum ever.

##Vote: Shin

If Blitz is scum, than I can just blame the mods for not being trustworthy. YEAH I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

lol, this thread sounds more like a joke topic now

something tells me Shin will also end the same way as Poly (with a self hammer)

Shin self hammer make a suicidal note post on your reads

Blitz, what do you think of my reads on Prims and Shin? I know I said that I'd stop efforting, but that's no excuse for you!

Blitz, what do you think of my reads on Prims and Shin? I know I said that I'd stop efforting, but that's no excuse for you!

sounds like you are claiming scum

This would be a lot less frustrating if I was scum lol. Also you ignored my question. ;/

no, that is exactly what it sounds like, since you are so inclined to believe they are both town, doesn't that mean you have to be scum to fulfill it?

I don't actually agree some of the stuff you said about Shin being town. He had no reads, he never bothered with any and he always just went with the flow all the while refusing to claim.

I more or less agree with your points on Prims, but if you want to talk about Prims being scummy, it is claiming to be town in every instance he got, didn't pay enough attention to the thread to know Xinnidy was our last member (Vhaltz and Proto were the only people who knew Xinnidy was our last member) and lynching Poly the previous Day phase.

Oh, I get what you're trying too say now; I misinterpreted as you thinking I was scum because I said I'd be lazy. YOU GOT ME GOOD, CURSE YOU PoE

I don't see where Prims claimed to be town? Or at least excessively anyways; also as someone who claims town a lot as town it doesn't really bother me. Don't get what you're trying to say about Prims not paying attention to notice that Xinnidy was the last scum team member; doesn't that make him more likely to be town? Agree with you on lynching Poly last phase, but what do you think of his explanation for that?

also, BBM always thought Prims is scum in in BBM's last post, he said something like, I don't think it is Shin, Refa, Poly or Proto is scum, which just leaves Prims and he busses all the time.

well, since I dislike Shin anyways, I don't like his explanation (and Prims goes overboard to prove he is town as scum, unlike when he is town)

through PoE, it HAD to be Xinnidy. ANYONE (this also includes you) who didn't notice it wasn't paying actual attention to the game (Prims pays less attention in games as scum)

Eh, going to reread Doomsday (the very last game, he was town) and see if I notice any similarities/differences in play there.