Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also random thought, Doomsday is a really shitty example of my town meta since I subbed into a game with one scum almost immediately dead and a ton of inactives and basically just coasted. British is a better comparison.

Yeah, but I wasn't in British and I'd prefer not to use meta from games I wasn't even in (also because reading games is like /effort; I can barely keep up with the games I'm actually in).

I am almost about to give up, my feelings haven't changed one bit, and if I screwed up, it is cause I am bad at reading people in games

I don't think it can be Refa, but it bugs me that he tried to persuade even with only 4 people (oi Refa, who were you targeting and with what?)

I dunno about Prims and eventhough I started town reading him after the vig shot, he was weird before

Shin's latest post doesn't point anything out and doesn't feel like he put much more thought than he cased against Xinnidy and Kay

I think we should just lynch the scum!bag Manix for thinking the confirmed!town BBM was scum

I will probably hammer Refa in another few hours, unless you guys wanna post some cool jokes (in which case, scum!Manix is also invited)

I will probably hammer Refa in another few hours, unless you guys wanna post some cool jokes (in which case, scum!Manix is also invited)

let's joke about how Refa isn't even at L-1

don't have anything to add

NO LYNCH MANIX OVER ME

Not gonna lie, I persuaded just so I'd be proven town (Prims to vote for Shin, but that failed because I wonder why).

It would also be my fault if Shin ends up flipping town! I mean uh, definitely not me. It'd be the mods' fault for not giving town a kill and Shin's fault for voting town.

well, we can also ask the mods what would have happened if we lynched Manix after the game is over, lol (yes, I know, it would be less fun)

It would also be my fault if Shin ends up flipping town! I mean uh, definitely not me. It'd be the mods' fault for not giving town a kill and Shin's fault for voting town.

No way bro, you'd be voting town too!

This looks pretty bad in all honesty but I'm sticking to my guns. Refa, Proto sounded like he scumread you, which could possibly lead to him potentially blocking you, there's still no proof that he did. I'm also somewhat sure Persuader doesn't work in MYLO/LYLO. You've said little directly about Vhaltz, it's more about agreeing with what's already been said.

Shin to win!

My vig shot worked fine in MYLO/LYLO, though, which is also not announced, so there's precedent for potential "instawin for scum" roles working in MYLO/LYLO in this particular game.

Seems legit, although a single shot kill (which I assume you had because I'm not dead yet) is a little different to being able to force the votes everyday. Say if you shot someone and they were town, it'd still be LYLO. However, a forced vote makes it incredibly easy to get a desired lynch and end the game. I'm not particularly familiar with bastard games, but that's what I've figured.

If you don't believe that persuader works in MYLO/LYLO, then try and advocate for a No Lynch so that I can prove that it does. :3

If you don't believe that persuader works in MYLO/LYLO, then try and advocate for a No Lynch so that I can prove that it does. :3

But then I'd be autohammered once you voted me! Nice try, bro! In all honesty, if we went another day, it'd result in Blitz being killed and it being a deadlock between the three of us again.

lol, I have no intention of waiting 24 hrs, will be waiting another 15 mins or so, cause it is fun (or is it just depressing?)

In all honesty, if you're intending to vote for me, I'd do so. You seem pretty set on lynching me, and I'm not sure any silliness is going to make a difference!

I really don't like that response. OK, first of all, if you think that persuader doesn't work in MYLO/LYLO (which in all fairness, is the only likely method I could be scum), then why wouldn't you advocate for a No Lynch on the offchance that you could be wrong?

Meh, I've been paranoid about scum Prims which is why I've been constantly questioning Shin, but his responses aren't making me feel better about him.