Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwiw Blitz your meta is outdated; I go out of my way to thoroughly defend myself as town now too. (X always does Y as <alignment> arguments are generally shit anyway since, aside from very specific explainable cases like how Paper is too perfectionist to post content as scum, people pick up on something that player does in general and has done as said alignment as a result. I wish people would stop bringing them up.)

The Xinnidy argument doesn't flow contextually since Xinnidy was shot that night, implying scum figured out she was mason. Plus as scum I'd have buddies to figure it out as well. I also was clearly paying attention to the game if you read my posts, just not really thinking about who the mason was.

Actually, I meant Prims. I should probably read more in depth into the person I'm voting though, huh? ##logic

His play seems very similar to Doomsday but I wanted to reread a recent scum game of his just to make sure (FFTA Mafia). He just seems less serious overall and his reasoning for his reads is weaker. I mean he does the same thing he did in this game where he was scumreading someone but then stopped scumreading them after they made a townie claim but I'm grasping because that's probably something he'd do as any alignment. Also he tunneled into me and FFM all game and he hasn't really done anything of the sort here (although he does do that a lot in the scum games I've had with him; this includes FFTA BTW). I'd argue that him 180ing on his Vhaltz read actually makes less sense as scum but I already talked about that before so not wasting my time (basically he strongarmed a lynch on Vhaltz whereas in FFTA he was just kind of gunning for the person he thought would most likely be lynched e.g. me). Minor point but he had way less posts overall.

lol, will have to remember that

Vhaltz had become my main scum team member read the moment Xin died, so, even if you hadn't brought up a case against him on the 4th day, I would have, lol.

And, yes, the reason I didn't bring it up the 3rd Day was to defend Poly and lynch Cam (my 2nd scum read)

why am I talking like the game has ended? (cause I don't talk about games in thread after they end)

First thing I noticed when ISOing Shin's Doomsday posts; he has a similar number of posts! This is clearly relevant. Seriously though, his play is uncannily similar. Don't get why BBM thought he was better in Doomsday because he was obvious scum in Doomsday and he's not here. ;/ Also another thing to note is that he got burnt bad on claiming a scummy role, so I can see why he'd shy away from it this time? Checking Yume Nikki Mafia (his last town game that I remember) just to make sure. His play is similar there, but I feel like his reads had more substance and there was a logical progression to them that I'm not really seeing anywhere here.

Well, that made me feel better about my vote, but it didn't really change anything.

yeah, lol, actually, I am the lazy one cause I hardly reread much, lol

feeling pretty good about Refa being town and would like Shin to self hammer post some substance

however if Prims is scum, BBM will most definitely kill me.

I don't have any meta on Shin, but I disliked his Kay + Xin read, because one was confirmed town, the other was white knighting like she normally does and vanishes like she normally does (and my meta on her screamed she was town) so, he turns a null case into a scum case. After that, his reads were non existent, he didn't do anything, took part in both lynches, but as a shadow more than anything else. Refused to claim, but that could have been easily due to not having a claim until all others claimed. I also don't like how Vhaltz didn't post a case on Shin, since he would be the easiest wagon. And remember when I told Shin to get in here and make a post along with claiming, he did neither iirc and just voted Vhaltz (that was a trap to see if Vhaltz would take the bait to lynch him, if Vhaltz didn't take the bait, it would mean Shin has a greater value than Vhaltz)

Eh, I was scumreading Xinny too for a short time, so that's not really a point against Shin IMO (agree with you about his Kay case though; not him scumreading here but his actual case itself). Also good point about Vhaltz (I mean Prims said it too but I was too lazy to credit him).

Yo, I return from that place where I didn't post from! It's really nice to see that you've waited so patiently for my doom!

First of all, I have no intention to vote for myself. As fine a president as I'd make, I'd rather not be sworn in like this! My lack of content may be an indirect result of being on holiday whilst on holiday - some might even say holidayception! TIme to actually reply to stuff.

First of all - Blitz2town4u. In all honesty, roles kinda cleared him but basically not voting me and winning the game for scum confirms it. In all honesty, I think the meta spec's pretty out there, I wouldn't rely too heavily on outdated meta.

I was considering suggesting a no lynch if it were possible, but since Blitz would probably be killed, it'd leave us in the same situation. From my point of view, the remaining scum's left between Refa and Prims. Analysis of the pair coming soon. It'd be swell if I wasn't lynched before then.

I was considering suggesting a no lynch if it were possible, but since Blitz would probably be killed, it'd leave us in the same situation. From my point of view, the remaining scum's left between Refa and Prims. Analysis of the pair coming soon. It'd be swell if I wasn't lynched before then.

Obviously you want to be lynched after the analysis, right?

First of all, I don't quite get how I'd have made the kill on BBM when Proto jailed me, unless people are still arguing I have like amazing superpowers or something.

There's no way to confirm that Refa did indeed get roleblocked, but that would paint Prims as the last scum. In all honesty, I'm not really surprised Prims' eyes are on me, since I'm logically the only person he'd be able to make a case on. His sudden change of heart on me doesn't really matter under the current circumstances. That vigshot he made really makes him seem like town, scumvig would really suck. I've also been townreading him all game, and I'm struggling to find any content I really dislike.

I do dislike his post about "hammering scum makes me pro-town" but later he helps drive home a case on Vhaltz, and his analysis on Vhaltz/Weapons seemed really legit. I really don't think Prims would try to kill his scumbuddy so willingly.

Refa's been all over the place this game, and other than the fact he hasn't persuaded, there's not much that suggests that he was indeed roleblocked. Refa doesn't really seem to have many interactions with scum early on, and makes a massive turn around on Vhaltz, who he claimed to be hard townreading before. He then swaps off him, only to return after talking to Prims. I also noticed that there was a persuasion the night BBM was killed, which would have to mean that Refa could persuade and kill at the same time.

##Vote: Refa

General quality of play seemed to bug me all game and from the above logic it'd make more sense than Prims. I would apologize to the rest of town for my awful level of activity, but I'm too rude and British to even begin to do such a thing!

lolwhat

The post above my "no u" might be more useful. I dunno, I felt like I needed at least one more joke post in this game.

I guess I should post more than that, meh.

You can't talk about Proto jailing you clearing you and me getting roleblocked not clearing me by the same reasoning. It's obvious I got jailed because otherwise Prims would have been persuaded to vote you. Your townread on Prims doesn't make any sense, either. Why does vigging town make Prims town?

Prims never hammered scum, I don't get what your point is.

If you read Proto's posts, it was obvious that he was going to roleblock me lol. I don't get what your point about me being able to persuade and kill is. I didn't have that many interactions with scum early on seriously. Your ISOing needs some work.

My comment about the ISOing is referring to the fact that I did have a lot of interactions with scum (heck, you even commented on the Vhaltz one), not a jerk comment at Shin for no reason.

Also don't know what to think of Shin's alignment from that post. ;/ Last time he rolled scum (well, subbed in for scum), he tried to lynch me and it clearly didn't work. Don't know why he'd try it again. At the same time, his Prims townread is really forced. Like none of the actions he listed actually make sense for town to do. On the other hand, I can kind of see why he'd case me over Prims urgh. Also also mafia sucks.

On the other hand, if Prims is scum I can still blame Shin for voting obvious town anyways. So that's good.

The reason I think Refa was roleblocked last night is because Proto spent the entirety of D5 pushing him as scum. Jailing Refa is just the optimal target because then he thinks he's hooking the scum kill and even if he's wrong there's a clear paper trail telling us who he would target. Given that Proto is a methodical player I can't see him turning around and jailing me instead, and assuming this is the case, from my PoV somebody has to be strongwilled or have some way around Proto's jail. You seem the more likely scum of the two.

And yeah we're definitely not No Lynching since Blitz is essentially clear by way of not quickhammering. (he should have been clear before but yeah)

also random thought, Doomsday is a really shitty example of my town meta since I subbed into a game with one scum almost immediately dead and a ton of inactives and basically just coasted. British is a better comparison.

I don't really have anything interesting to say about this game anymore. Refa's effort today has looked obvtown to me and I still think it's Shin.