Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

#notimeforthis #yolo #swag #yoloswag #swoloyag #420blazeit

I read almost everyone's iso's and am not going to wall, so here's the short form:

Would lynch - Paper, Rapier, scorri, Blitz

IDK really - Refa, Bear, kirsche, Strawman, Prims

Would not lynch - SB, Marth, FFM, Belisaurus, Shin, Romeo/Juliet, Poly, Cam, BBM

This is not necessarily indicative of town reads; will expound if I don't get shot.

#dontshootme #swagagain #swagpeat #swagoutdoors #magicisafourletterword #lol #ifuckswiththat #snakesonaplain #discoverychannel #dirtyjobs #mikerowe

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, SB if you ever ask me for scum reads early day 1 I will assume you are scum, who knows that I will not answer in a satisfactory manner, and it will proceed to turbo you.

Night falls on the Stadium of Light, and it is not without cost in blood. As soon as people wake up, the body of BBM is found impaled on a corner flag... your heroic leader is dead.

You are Gus Poyet.

1Poyet-4288364.jpg

Manager of Sunderland, you alone are responsible for lifting us from the dark times, allowing us to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and turning us into an actually decent club. Hopefully, by the time this game goes through the queue, I can add 'we went on to escape relegation' or maybe even 'we somehow won the League Cup' to that list.

Your role is that of an announcer. Once per night, you get to shout something anonymously that will be posted during the day.

And that's not the end of it; Paperblade is found brutally maimed in a hallway, after someone delivered a brutal sliding tackle to his head, which still has the imprint of boots on it.

You are Papiss Cisse. For the purposes of blending in, you have adopted the pseudonym of Seb Larsson.

d345fd6e8a009ba1bb066234abb3bdbb.png

You are Newcastle's number nine. The number nine shirt goes traditionally to a centre-forward, and has particular... connotations with Newcastle. The Newcastle 9 has to be a prolific motherfucker. You ... aren't, yet, and in fact will probably never be, but you nearly lost the shirt anyway when you told wonga, the sponsors, to go and fuck themselves with 5853% interest. Eventually, you 'struck a compromise deal', but I'm not sure exactly where anything landed in your favour.

Your role is that of a watcher. The number nine is a number dear in the hearts of Newcastle fans, and you are by far the shittest one yet. You may enviously stalk another player to watch their achievements, and also find out who visits them that night.

Three down. Seventeen to go.

Day Two begins.

Paperblade is scum, right?

Next 3 days are probably going to occupied by a music festival.

Well he has a disguise like the mafia dude in the OP, so I'd say yes (took me a while to guess that one though lol).

Also if that second shot was the result of a vig who is OUT of shots, then they should claim.

Also I should probably ISO Paperblade to see if I can get any associative reads off of his comments, but currently I'm incredibly lazy still suspicious of Shin (and SB's votals were wrong, I was definitely voting him ;/) and uh...not really anyone else. If scum is primarily in the inactives, I'm going to rage.

I got sick and probably won't be able to contribute well for a while yet again. Sorry for being a string of excuses this game.

Sick of being SCUM.

(get better dude)

btw since somebody was complaining about my Paper vote. I should point out that I genuinely did find Paper scummy and mentioned why in the same post - getting him to talk was just a bonus since it'd make my read on him more clear.

rip BBM we didn't even get his announcement ;_;

##Vote: Cam

Case is the same as yesterday, plus Paper made a push on him saying he was scummier but came to vote me instead which makes me think it might be a bus? Cam doesn't have any particularly reassuring interactions either.

I should probably reread for interactions, so yeah.

Oh yeah, I just noticed he didn't make an announcement lol. Was anyone even scumreading BBM yesterday? Otherwise I'm inclined to think that he got roleblocked by scum.

Guys, I never thought I would be doing this early D1, but, I am claiming,

Marth you better out your role right now (Marth was on BBM last night)

##Vote: Marth

if your claim is bad, we most definitely should proceed to lynch you

and you haven't yet answered my question as to how you called my read on Weapons "forced"