Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

Darros saying that he voted Prims because Paper was already pressured seems kind of incongruent with what he was saying earlier? It feels kind of weird.
Cut by Darros switching his vote because the person he's voting might not respond in time to someone else who also might not respond in time? What?

It's more Prims seemed to be being ignored completely than Paperblade had pressure on him already. If two people do the exact same thing and only one gets called out on it that's kind of wrong. And to me that's what happened. But apparently Prims isn't being serious now so who knows.

Why would Paper not respond in time? He never said anything about leaving or "I'll post later". What you just said came from nowhere and makes no sense.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsuki: why does the fact that you're being wagoned ED1 make Weapons' vote worse? It's not like you're in real danger of being lynched so I don't think this suspicion makes sense?

I already explained this, but I'll try to give a better explanation. It's scummy since he chose to vote someone who's the focus of attention on reasoning that can be applied on other people. If he had mentioned that other people were doing the same but that he thought differently about me it'd be ok, what I find scummy is that he didn't consider that. It's Weapon's focus of attention what is scummy, and not his actions by themselves.

I also don't like how you're saying "I'll respond to these people later". Why not now?

Why don't you wait and see why I didn't reply before for yourself?

like, i can see the sentiment behind it ("this vote isn't spectacular and it looks like you're faking it for towncred by being the first to FOOT DOWN SRS TIME"), but idk if that's a scum play; if anything i'm beginning to find myself agreeing with it a bit

I had an amazing post about Prims and Paper but SF ate it. I essentially assumed that they were both joke votes, it was more the reactions from yourself and Cam. Weapon's vote sucks. Mitsuki was eager to attack someone for RVS voting and was ultra defensive, but justifying a vote based on "wanting to get towncred for leaving RVS" is grasping at all them straws!

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Kinda lame how Weapons dismissed the Shin wagon with "nah it won't happen" at L-2 instead of just RVS-voting someone else, also don't get his justification for the Mitsuki vote, I'd say eclipse was the one who ended RVS?

##Unvote

that Refa vote was semi-serious

How so? What reasoning was there behind this vote? Also how is it 'semi-serious' This just looks like your being lazy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

I don't like how he's placing yet another RVS vote when people are starting to get serious. It'd be ok if it was his first RVS vote, but he had placed a vote before.

Cut by Paperblade. How is that vote serious?

Eclipse, why are you voting someone for their reasoning on why something is scummy, and not for your reasoning?

SB, what do you think of eclipse's response? You didn't respond to it but your vote is still there so ehhhhhhhhhh...

Mitsuki, first you vote Paperblade for placing an RVS vote out of RVS phase (but why is this scummy) and then ask him how the vote is serious? Like you're contradicting yourself here. Don't really get your issue with eclipse, but I think that's more of my reading skills than you.

I kind of have an idea of what Paperblade was trying to do with his vote on me, but I'll leave the actual defense up to him. :p

inb4 darros is some weird kind of ITP (what is nexus again).

##Vote: Mitsuki

I had both of these quoted to show something to refa where Mitsuki points out that she was cut by Paper. Moving on, I see nothing wrong with Mitsuki's paper vote. He was being lazy and it seemed like a halfassed way to move an rvs vote while trying to pass it off as not RVS.

WRT bolded: Did you just ask that Refa? Why is it scummy to make a random vote out of RVS stage? What? So if I chose to just randomly drop a vote on someone and say nothing other than "It's half-serious" without commenting on anything else happening at that point in time in the game you would find nothing wrong with that?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mitsuki

Smells like trying to earn points for dragging us out of RVS.

This is lazy and bad and I know you are better than that.

Fine with keeping my vote on Paper and I feel these mitsuki votes above are really poor and are qualifying for a FoS.

##Unvote:

Let's just go with this. Part of my paper reasoning is pointless but part of it is still valid.

And a lot of my comment towards Refa is pointless cause the game was basically still in RVS so Paper apparently making an RVS vote 'out of RVS' is null and void. Idk where that game from.

Only you sounded like you were serious voting to look useful.

How? I'd say eclipse tried to be useful by, you know, not accidentially getting Shin lynched two pages into D1.

okay I don't understand those last posts by Shinori

so how is "it's semi-serious" any more lazy than "serious vote"? You don't seem to take any issue with Prims even if he uses less text. And are you voting Weapons just because you find him the worst of the Mitsuki votes? Why?

Weapons vote is because he just popped in, randomly voted Mitsuki with poor reasoning and then not really saying anything else.

I honestly just hadn't gotten around to the prims stuff that happened. WRT all the Prims stuff, I do feel his "serious vote" is better than Paper's 'semi-serious' vote. When Paper made his vote at that point in time there wasn't much for it to really be serious I felt. Whereas Prims' vote on Mitsuki could be serious because whereas I find the reasoning for voting her poor, Mitsuki has done stuff and doing stuff can sometimes warrant votes.

I still find Paper's vote lazy and would like to know how it was 'semi-serious'.

@Votes: Can all of the scum go ahead and discredit this wagon on me kthx

We're trying bro, but it's really hard to do when you're the ones on it!

@Shinori, that was the only thing I found scummy (notable, even) at the time. I literally (literally!) do not remember anything Prims or Paperblade have done and have no comments on that. Finally, I'm phone posting (and will still be until further notice), so I am only working with pretty much a live feed since rereading would be a pain in the ass.

Weapons vote is because he just popped in, randomly voted Mitsuki with poor reasoning and then not really saying anything else.

Prims did literally the same, just less random vote and saying even less

I was going to comment on the other part but then I realized I actually kinda agree with you

@Weapons

eclipse was trying to get people to stop being dumb and voted someone with an explanation, what else are you gonna do if you want RVS to end?

Now it smells like trying to pre-empitively shake the wagon.

@Votes: Can all of the scum go ahead and discredit this wagon on me kthx

I dunno your reasons for voting her are flimsy

It's more Prims seemed to be being ignored completely than Paperblade had pressure on him already. If two people do the exact same thing and only one gets called out on it that's kind of wrong. And to me that's what happened. But apparently Prims isn't being serious now so who knows.

Why would Paper not respond in time? He never said anything about leaving or "I'll post later". What you just said came from nowhere and makes no sense.

What concerned me wasn't the reason itself though? It was the fact that it seemed like the reason you picked Prims over Paper came retroactively.

There's still no guarantee he's going to post before then so the whole switch just seems kind of like you're moving from one prodvote to another and it seems really weird to me.

I already explained this, but I'll try to give a better explanation. It's scummy since he chose to vote someone who's the focus of attention on reasoning that can be applied on other people. If he had mentioned that other people were doing the same but that he thought differently about me it'd be ok, what I find scummy is that he didn't consider that. It's Weapon's focus of attention what is scummy, and not his actions by themselves.

Why don't you wait and see why I didn't reply before for yourself?

Stacking votes to form wagons is a good way to get reactions out of people, so I disagree with that? It's the same reason Prims pushed the Shin wagon if I'm right, so.

Because I wanted a response now rather than later? Your reasoning better be good.

Shin needs to explain why he thinks Weapons' vote on Mitsuki is scum!bad rather than just null!bad because I don't see it.

Shinori's just seems to be "Weapons is lazy, must be scum" which is pretty bad. His stuff on Refa is also really weird considering he's just posted an RVS vote on page 9 or something in past games and got called out on it so I find it weird that he would do it here? I don't get why Paper is supposed to be scummy for that either? Why should he have to justify his vote more than Prims when Prims had more content to work off of?

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

I see SB has been working on a post for an hour, did you leave your tab open and forgot it again

i had to go save my mum from a spider (not really it was tiny) and then i forgot i was making a post gg

Q: Am I convinced Mitsuki is scum?

A: No, but she has done the scummiest stuff imo so far in game.

As for the people voting me, I find Shinori the most suspicious cause he did that thing where you say something is bad (aka casting suspicions not to scumhunt but to make people look bad), but I appreciate the follow up of an actual vote and a hunch that that's just what Shinori does.