Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

Somehow I accidentally deleted my comment about "would be OK lynching Darros" but don't let that fool you. I would, in fact, be OK with lynching Darros.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unofficial Vote Count 1.1

Shin (1): scorri

Paperblade (3): Cam, Marth, Darros

Refa (2): Eurykins, Paper

Cam (1): eclipse

Mitsuki (3): Prims, Refa, Weapons

Weapons (4): Shin, j00, Shinori, Mitsuki

Shinori (1): SB

Not voting: None

There are approximately [iNSERT NUMBER OF HOURS] hours left in the phase. If the majority of players feel that an extension is required due to site downtime, speak up within the next -72 hours.

Oh, also just to get this off of my chest; if Weapons does inexplicably flip scum, then Mitsuki is PROBABLY TOWN because she was basically the turning vote there. More reasons that Weapons is not scum IMO.

180ing on my Darros read because upon my reread, there are several things that just seem like they're coming from a townie (AKA SCUM SCUM SCUM BBM'S CUM META SCUM). Also SB brought up some legit points against him (here specifically, also whatever he said about a lot of Darros' reasoning being retroactive).

Scumslip, would turbolynch who's with me?

(I meant "don't seem like they're coming from a townie" whoops)

This post is mostly replies to Refa.

Also why is SB worse than me? I'm pretty sure I'm bringing up like the same points (or at least agreeing with SB's points) and voting you for it. And what do you think about his other content?

It's the way he was pushing me and wording, it felt different than what you're doing. I also don't see how you're bringing up the same stuff, anyways.
Still, I have thought about it and I don't think SB is scum anymore (he's null). I got a bad feeling about him, but reflecting upon it I don't see him as scummy anymore.

Anyways, I still think Mitsuki is scum and there's been sufficient enough resistance to people voting (or even just taking issues with her) that I feel more confident about this. OK, so I get your Paperblade vote, but then like...your reasoning for unvoting Paperblade is really weak considering he hasn't really done much of anything. Like he's still voting the same person, if you actually thought he was scum what reason would you have to not consider his later posts "retroactive reasoning" or "help from scumbuddies"? Basically my point is that you dropped that case (even if I didn't agree with it) way too easily.

I don't understand what you're saying with the first sentence, could you explain again?

As I've said, my reasons to vote Paperblade were very weak. I wouldn't have voted him if it were just for that, but I knew that voting him would probably give me a better read on him (which happened in part), so I did.

Anyways, I get that sometimes you have to do a lot of questioning and arguing to change your opinion, but other times it's enough with a few posts and no arguing at all.

I don't think doing stuff in this game is alignment indicative right now, since more than half the playerlist have barely done anything. My point is that the content I saw from Paperblade doesn't seem scummy.

I never thought about the possibility of Paperblade "getting help from scumbuddies". Thinking about it, I still don't see it happening as his posts don't look forced. I'm not saying Paperblade is definitely town, anyways.

Summary: I (almost) didn't suspect Paperblade in the first place so I quit my vote and voted for someone who I truly find scummy.

Also if Weapons wanted to vote for someone easy to case, he'd have voted Paperblade/Prims because 1) they were doing fuck all and 2) people were calling them out on it.

I can think of reasons why he wouldn't do that. I don't think it's necessary to bring them up, but if you want I'll explain some.

(also the first sentence was because generally scum wagons have more resistance to them than mislynches, moreso on the earlier days)

Unlike the rest of the game, I read the rules! Even if everyone had voted me, I wouldn't have been lynched because of D1 rules. The wagon was also of my own formation! I've looked through it and it's helped me figure some stuff out. I'm not just a pretty face!

I'm really disliking Mitsuku's reactions to SB. They come across as defensive and I feel like she'd evading the point. Refa, there's a difference between "serious" and Weapons' logic. Weapons looked like he was trying to make a case.

Greetings from the DMV! Now that the forums are up ((when the hell did that happen)) I'll try to catch up on what I apparently missed. SF is still loading for me but that may because I'm using my cellular data to access it. I did notice eclipse mention the shin wagon that happened, and I still would have to dismiss that as "nothing" because honestly the majority of that was something Very Stupid that happened in RVS and I think drawing points against people for simply being on that wagon and that alone would be the biggest straw grasp in the universe ((and I'm star-lord I mean I know the universe duh)). I'll read more into the thread when I'm home and chilled out. But for now, time to wait at the DMV for 80000000 hours.

I didn't vote Prims/Paperblade because I didn't find them scummy. I feel Mitsuki is auto targeting whoever is suspicious of her, regardless of whether she actually thinks they're scummy. I'm not sure that's not in her scum range though so I'm going to do the same. Really the whole game she has completely sounded like someone is stirring up ruckus not to scumhunt (I acknowledge she has made cases), but to throw her weight around to influence town to mislynches. This like barely ever happens on SF, so I get why people disagree with my initial sentiment. I also realized I said I thought Mitsuki was town earlier and would like to clear this up with a live posting battle.

No good opinions on who else is scum (except Shin, j00, and Shinori)

Also j00 is obviously always scum (her town games are a myth), but I don't remember you saying why you think Shin is scum?

Refa, there's a difference between "serious" and Weapons' logic. Weapons looked like he was trying to make a case.

Also yeah, that's reasonable enough (don't really agree with you, but I can see where you're coming from).

Darros strikes me as confused town ATM. Like I don't really agree with any of his cases but he seems to be making an active effort to interact with other people and do things so yeah. Only thing that bothers me is his unvote, especially considering Prims said he was busy before Darros even made his vote (and yeah, Paperblade might fall under the same wagon; I don't actually know if he's busy but w/e); if that really was his reason for unvoting, why even make the vote in the first place?

I kind of forgot I was gonna be out all day the next day when I initially made the vote tbh. And even then I still wanted to bring attention to Prims before everyone was like "obviously he's joking duh" ((which I still dont think was obvious at all but whatever)) because his actions totally slipped under the radar. Once everyone kind of told me that I wanted to switch my vote anyway and Prims not being around didn't help at all. It wasn't my sole reason for unvoting and I did say that.

I voted in literally the post after you linked, saying I forgot to vote. I don't think voting is doing nothing?

Nothing. NOTHING?! There was a giant wagon on Shin, comments on the wagon on Shin, and some other votes and back-and-forth. That is FAR from nothing.

Okay nothing relevant then. Shin self wagons in literally every mafia game ever ((play EM it's his trademark)) and it goes nowhere every single time. There is nothing from that which gives me scum vibes from anyone in the game. It you ask me, it's too early to make conclusions from what happened up to that point really.

This is already implied in my case. I think he voted me because I was precieved as someone easy to case (since I was the focus of attention at the moment). I don't mean that he thought about this in a conscious way, it might be the case but I don't think so.

I agree with this 100% actually. And note that up to here Weapons hasn't addressed any of this really. His cases on Mitsuki seem to be hella weak and he's just absolutely sticking to it.

The whole "I'm not scum unvote me" thing feels strange to me too tbh.

I don't like what SB is bringing up against me, it feels like he's bringing up more "bad" stuff than "scummy" stuff but trying to paint it as scummy. Null leaning scum.

I dunno about this post actually. Bad stuff can be scummy, and not acknowledging that is kind of scummy on its own.. :/

So later on you said Prims and Paperblade were the same, but this seems to imply that you think Paperblade is in fact townier than Prims. Care to explain this inconsistency?

I never meant to give off that vibe actually, I was just disagreeing with Mitsuki when she said things were getting serious while I felt otherwise. I'm not giving anyone townie points for trying to stop a quicklynch right away.

Unlike the rest of the game, I read the rules! Even if everyone had voted me, I wouldn't have been lynched because of D1 rules. The wagon was also of my own formation! I've looked through it and it's helped me figure some stuff out. I'm not just a pretty face!

I don't think reading the rules justifies having a gigantic wagon on yourself and doing shit all about it. Then again I never understand your logic so whats the point tbh

You are for asking that question.

Also, probably Darros

man you sure nailed the why part of that question (Y)

tbh I feel the worst about Weapons right now. I think he's sticking to his guns on a weak case on Mitsuki and refusing to let it go. He's also provided no defense other than "unvote me I'm not scum" which really sits unwell with me. I don't think Mitsuki is scum and I don't really get the cases coming at her either.

People who need to exist/increase their presence more: j00/Cam//Shinori/Eury/Marth/scorri

Having over a third of the game not really posting is annoying. Like I know the site just went down but like throughout the game I've seen almost nothing of these people.

I'm hoping Prims will come back and read the thread because "Who should I sheep?" is kind of a weird response, I'm hoping he'll read the whole thread and form his own opinions.

I'm kind of feeling Not Great vibes about Shin as well. A lot of his posts lack actual content and those that do are minimal and not unique thoughts. Asking questions is great but there's a lack of words coming from Shin. He also said "he figured some stuff out" without actually mentioning what any of it was. Shin who do you think is scum and why?

I'm really disliking Mitsuku's reactions to SB. They come across as defensive and I feel like she'd evading the point. Refa, there's a difference between "serious" and Weapons' logic. Weapons looked like he was trying to make a case.

Actually this is interesting too. SB is coming onto Mitsuki and saying that she's scummy and voting her. Ignoring that Shin feels like she's evading the point, what else should she be other than defensive?