Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

An OMGUS if you ask me but w/e...

"Almost assuredly scum" yet no explanation as to why. You're not helping how I feel about you at all by still not saying anything about your votes.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like honestly being called scummy with no tip off as to why just feels like a huge "fuck you" in my direction.

Weapons, I'm puzzled to why that everyone who votes you is suddenly scum. I have no idea why you'd claim rather than provide a counter to the point. It feels like you're avoiding Darros' questions.

First impression: Seems like it would benefit scum a lot more than town.

Second impression: Don't see why you'd claim the ninja modifier as scum.

Third impression: TBA.

I don't think reading the rules justifies having a gigantic wagon on yourself and doing shit all about it. Then again I never understand your logic so whats the point tbh

Peanut, I couldn't possibly have been lynched and it was RVS, I wasn't in danger at all!

Also I probably should respond to Darros' replies on me and like, get mad at Weapons for ignoring my comments at him, but too lazy at the moment. #gorefa #mostprotown #ifhecan'tdoitnoonecan #toptier

You're pushing a bad case to clearly the main wagon. If you were town, I'd think you would consider things more fairly and come to a different conclusion.

I don't really see why need to explain why my first vote was easy therefore scummy when in fact it was exactly what I thought at the time. There's really nothing more to say than "no, you're wrong."

Also I probably should respond to Darros' replies on me and like, get mad at Weapons for ignoring my comments at him, but too lazy at the moment. #gorefa #mostprotown #ifhecan'tdoitnoonecan #toptier

You forgot the most important hashtag, #scumbuddies4lyfe

Basically people are voting me for stuff I do pretty much every game (read: not explaining when I don't really have the time or motivation) and it's really pissing me off. Therefore, they're all scum to me.

Whilst annoying, this is terrible logic. If you're not going to explain yourself, people are going to fill in the gaps. Not everyone who reads town as scum is going to be scum, it's all about presenting yourself.

You're pushing a bad case to clearly the main wagon. If you were town, I'd think you would consider things more fairly and come to a different conclusion.

I don't really see why need to explain why my first vote was easy therefore scummy when in fact it was exactly what I thought at the time. There's really nothing more to say than "no, you're wrong."

Yet you're pushing a bad case? I've considered things. Mitsuki doesn't look scummy, yet you were on her like a fly to honey. It wasn't so much the initial vote but rather sticking to it despite other things going on and not acknowledging anything she did for quite some time. I don't think my case is bad. And it's on you, you're gonna say it's bad regardless of whether it is or not!

Basically people are voting me for stuff I do pretty much every game (read: not explaining when I don't really have the time or motivation) and it's really pissing me off. Therefore, they're all scum to me.

Because everyone is supposed to somehow magically know your meta before playing, right. Giving no explanations is not pro town at all.

That's not really his post. Basically his issues are people pushing bad cases on the main wagon, the bad cases being voting him for stuff that he does all of the time rather than stuff that's actually scummy. Honestly inclined to agree with him there since while he has made plays that I disagree with (like I don't think everyone on his wagon is scum, for starters) noone has ever actually bothered to mention the scum intent in his posts (just citing common bad plays; like yeah, they're bad plays, but why are they scum plays).

They were scum plays because he was trying to push a Mitsuki (( who looks pretty damn townie to me)) lynch over a weak earlygame case. And he was blindly sticking to it and accusing anyone who called him out as scum. That's not townie behaviour if you ask me.

Real talk though, based on the recent exchange, I'm more inclined to think Darros and Shin are town and idk really about Mitsuki, still want to have a live posting battle. j00 isn't here yet and imho Shinori really is the scummiest out of the people voting me. I don't really have strong reads though.

And like I said not everyone is gonna know he does this all the time. Expecting everyone to just know your meta is kind of lame and accusing people of being scum because of that is ridiculous.

I don't have a problem with playing how you want but if it's anti town you can't expect people to just let you roll with it.

If it was a reaction test why did you stick to it for so long? You only unvoted so you could get on me.