Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, like, there is going to be a serious point where I sit down and read this game and give real opinions and a case, but it's not going to be on a day where I wake up illogically drained of all energy and want to fall back to sleep.

j00 and refa are always scum thus they must be scum, scorri is inactive D1 so she's probably scum too, darros is nexus which is an annoying town role so going by rolespec he's the itp and we should mislynch marth today since it's D1 before we turbolynch shin who is doc the next phase.

there, I solved the game

I should also go to bed

##unvote

ok what the fuck sf finally is at normal speed (thanks OpenDNS) and there are three more pages since last i checked??? fuck guys

LIST POSTS BEST POSTS

>I don't think it's worth focusing on the Shin wagon (not that anyone is, really?) because, unless the entire game managed to fail reading simultaneously, he was never in danger of being lynched and it was a pretty obvious jokewagon at that point

>mitsuki looks like she might be defensive but i'm not seeing all the scum intent in that

>refa hasn't really been pushing anyone that i can remember (he sort of cased darros and made a half-assed comment about shin but doesn't really push them) and then manages to disregard everything because "hey I wasn't around"

##vote refa

in case you can't tell, the downtime has supercharged my motivation

Hoboy, I'm real behind. I dunno where my thoughts are, they're all scattered. Uhm,

##Unvote: Shin

That's not a vote I want to have anymore. Not really sure who I think is scum yet tbh, but I'm going to try to reread?

requesting votals

refa feels like scum, what's with the fastest double 180 on darros in the world

i did a quick skim, then i did a thorough reread and my opinion changed based on that. if my opinion was going to stay consistent the whole time then there'd never be a point of rereading in the first place.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

he said "yeah don't think weapons is super townie or anything" but then proceeds to act like he's obvtown. you defend him while admitting he's playing badly and say you can't see scum intent, but why does that make him anything else than null?

i'm defending him so much because 1) he's the leading wagon and i don't want him lynched and that's because 2) the cases on him are shit (see: yours).

>refa hasn't really been pushing anyone that i can remember (he sort of cased darros and made a half-assed comment about shin but doesn't really push them) and then manages to disregard everything because "hey I wasn't around"

##vote refa

have you actually read my posts

sorry in advance if i'm getting overemotional but i literally have not been wagoned as town for fucking ages and it's pretty much the worst

##Unvote

Cool, I've got some time on my hands. Anyone who has questions, fire away!

Paperblade's probably town because his posts don't look like they're fabricated.

Haven't really read Mitsuki's posts properly but a skim over the reactions suggests she's playing to her town meta where she makes cases that kinda feel graspy. Also the last time I scumread her for similar reasons she was friendly ITP.

Don't really feel like lynching Weapons. The claim can go either way but the cases on him, I don't agree with.

Same with Refa, don't particularly like the cases made by j00 and Cam. Have to agree to Refa's defence to j00's case, think that was pretty obvious. And cam's case is a lazy "Can't really remember what he has done" which is a shit reason to get someone lynched.

##Vote: Prims

The demotivation is understandable but gut tells me that part of it has to do with your alignment. Kinda feel like Town!Prims would've got at least one small content post in instead of a series of joke posts and points where he disagrees/doesn't get others opinions, only to follow it up with a sheep vote.

So initially I scumread Cam earlier because his paperblade vote at the time of the joke!Shinwagon looked really bad to me, I even assumed it was a possible buss for future towncred. Although my paper read has changed, I still feel like Cam is scum for his later series of posts and the bad Refa vote. That said, I also don't think he'd be as active as scum as he is now, so that makes me question my read on him to an extent. My secondary candidate for today's lynch, in any case.

Missed many other players as I was gathering these thoughts, will need more time for that.

Well the only town meta I have on Mitsuki is her friendly ITP meta from uh Neko's game that was hosted recently and Yume Nikki? Didn't know she has NEVER ROLLED SCUM though.

. . .actually, I'm in a horrible mood, due to things that have nothing to do with mafia/you guys. Rather than scream at the lot of you for things that aren't your fault, I'm going to go cool off. Post maybe incoming, depending on how fast my temper diffuses.

Welp, that sucks. Hopefully things get better soon!

Going to make a post about what I think of all of the people playing the game. Obviously coming from someone with NO SCUMREADS this will not be very helpful for other people trying to sheep me and/or get a read on me, but it's just more for me to gather my thoughts so I can proceed from there.

I'm kind of having trouble with reading Mitsuki. I don't think Mitsuki's reaction to me was good but at the same time I'm not sure if its based on emotion or alignment? I'm kinda leaning towards the former based on her retracting her scumread on me pretty quickly afterwards but idk? I'm kind of feeling better about her now, but I want to see more of her soon.

I still don't like Darros, his #172 has very little of actual content in it and at the end his conclusion is "yeah I'm still scumreading Weapons" which is pretty bad. Like, there's some minor stuff on Shin I suppose but he touches on it briefly. I also feel like he's way too focused on Weapons' Mitsuki case being bad and his read being different rather than looking for scummy things that Weapons has done.

I don't get why j00 is voting Refa at all? It kind of bugs me because it seems like she has no other reads and it feels like she's voting Refa because she doesn't understand his post? I feel like she made her wallpost then realized she had no scumreads and slapped a Refa vote down and called it a day.

Don't like Cam's listpost because his only suspicion is based on not remembering Refa's content (hint: he has explained what he's been doing) so it just looks like an incredibly lazy scumread.

##Unvote
##Vote: Darros

Back to this. I need to reread at some point but I don't feel like crossing that bridge yet.

Shin- Despite being active, he hasn't really done much besides go with the flow and make some minor cases in between. There's nothing that screams "HI I'M SCUM" but his general play points in that direction. Only problem I have with this read is that I scumread Town!Shin a lot. Like, really a lot.

SB- Honestly the only reason that he's not leaning town for me is because he plays a good scum game. Other than that, I mostly agree with his case on Darros so there is that.

Darros- Yeah I've stated my issues with his inconsistencies, and he did answer all of them so not really bothered by him because of that. It's moreso that SB did bring up a good point in his latest post that I'd totally sheep (that is, him casing Weapons but not really finding the scum intent in it; I know Darros mentioned trying to push a mislynch or something but really there are better ways to go about it than what Weapons did).

Paperblade- Don't really like his focus on me, but I do agree with Marth that his posts have read as more genuine and don't seem as forced as past scum games.

Refa- lol

Cam- I think his vote on me was lazy, but like...I can't see why he'd go from voting Weapons to voting me as scum. It just doesn't really add up to me.

Mitsuki- A lot of my issues with her seem to be misunderstandings and her last reply to me seemed genuinely townie (and no, I don't really have a logical explanation for this otherwise I would've posted it) so not really bothered by her anymore.

Prims- His play reminds me exactly of Tyne-Ware, so hopefully he'll SK the towniest scum.

Shinori- lol (I still don't get why people are voting him unless it's just because he's an inactive and I missed something there)

Eury- lol

eclipse- Her post where she voted Cam was OK (don't agree with the read though, since he played the exact same way in past games), and that's my initial impression.

Marth- Basically the same as eclipse although I agree with his reads more (well, not sure about Prims because of his lack of content, but everyone else yeah).

j00- Basically the same thing with Cam. Like I dislike her vote on me, but...why would she vote Weapons over me as scum?

scorri- lol

Weapons- I think a lot of people are confused on my stance on Weapons, so I'll just say it now. Like yeah, I have been defending him a lot but that's moreso because I don't get the cases on him at all (and the thing that really bothers me is that obviously not everyone who is voting Weapons is scum). Him getting wagoned so easily for bad reasons is why I think he's town.

Also probably won't make a post for a while since I have actual school stuff + sleep to do, so fair warning. Just going with this again for now.

##Vote: Darros