Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was a Driver. Like, by himself. Which would make him pretty obvious scum, what with co-drivers and all. I should've known things wouldn't have been that easy.

Actually nothing happened to me AFAIK so I'm struggling to think of what role bearclaw might be. Sorry about talking so much about roles but it's so rare that I'm town and get a role that actually lets me DO THINGS.

@Mitsuki: I didn't answer questions because I didn't get past page 8 or something like that.

I don't quite understand Refa's tangent about me being driver so I'll just leave it how it is? I don't understand how me visiting Refa could've made me scum! driver personally.

##Vote: SB

:v

I'll explain later, seminar starting now, but I just have a really bad feeling about sb and I like this vote more than bear atm hahaha wau to be consistent with your reads via WHATEVER

Just assume I'm a Mass Follower for now. My role has other components to it, but nothing that should fuck with other peoples' roles or anything.

Okay first of all I want to preface this by saying sorry for not being around for deadline yesterday? I woke up late and assumed I had more time than I did but like woah turbolynch much

I believe both claims though, now seeing Blitz and also the announce from Mitsuki. I literally didn't even realize Marth was playing though so i can't really give any more input on his lynch.

IN OTHER NEWS

I AM VERY CONCERNED (okay not really concerned, just paranoid) THAT I AM ACTUALLY VANILLA?

Marth's role is Haze, and specifically mentions how one time he fooled the town into thinking he's cult, and how much eclipse hates him. My unrecruitable part and knowledge of the cult, comes from me being eclipse. She hates 3rd parties so much blah blah blah my role blah blah.

I'm tempted to think this is paperblade pulling one over on us, and I'm just vanilla and i've tricked the whole town into thinking there's a cult

Now it's Rein time! I come bearing good news.

I am Proto, and I am a flavorless journalist (so I get someone's results stripped of flavor). Last night I targeted Mitsuki, who I was on the fence about. This was a goldmine. I received who visited who, and who was visited by who for every player in the game. Naturally this makes me have a good amount of suspicion for Mitsuki, as well as providing a lot of information to me, but probably the most immediately important part is Mitsuki did indeed visit Bear... but also Iris and Blitz. I was also told Iris had no intention of visiting tonight below all of this in addition to her visit report.

I got Bear and Refa's information grouped together. This probably has something to do with Mitsuki targeting him more specifically, but I'm not entirely sure. I think what happened is she used a more focused version of her role on Bear, killed Blitz, and then used a roleblock on Iris- this would explain why I was told she didn't want to act. Perhaps she got a roleblock from the EM game and lied because mafia.

PEDIT Paper just told me that's how he wrote it so ignore the first part I suppose, but I am curious as to what it means. Still fairly confident that she's scum.

I am combing through my results still and am currently unsure as to how much I should make public- maybe just clear up some up any areas of confusion between everyone as they come up- I don't want to accidentally out any power roles here. I think that the risk of outing myself is worth it to catch at least one member of the mafia and possibly more as we decipher everything. If anyone has suggestions to what I should out you should say them, and I might consider it depending on risk/reward.

##Vote: Mitsuki

Psych, what?

I shall post again in a bit with content; taking my daughter swimming

tl;dr

Marth was Haze. Haze one time faked a cult being in a game. I am eclipse. eclipse hates 3rd parties, especially cults.

I assumed there was potentially no cult and I was being punked, but paper says my rolepm wouldn't lie but I still don't believe this.

gg

Elie is lying about being 0-shot and driver, he visited Psych (yes, only 1 target). Combined with the fact that he apparently has a neighbour he's not outing I'm inclined to believe he's cult leader (or backup cult leader, and his neighbour would be the other cult member) faking stuff.

##unvote

##vote: Elieson

Psych is also lying about being vanilla, he visited me. Explain?