Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It /technically/ makes sense for what he claimed but why would he try and stop Jalmont and Psych (who was cleared through my results) from killing him instead of everyone... or you know, the person he's trying to lynch? Which doesn't make sense when there's a flipped Godfather and the only other Cop claim was 1-shot (and a lie)? And shouldn't he have been acting on Night 3 instead of Night 4 in accordance with his claim?

I'm not trying to lynch mafia. Also I don't think you get how my role works, you should reread.

Flavor claim, now.

Target <players>, if they try to kill you it fails, right?

Also, why give the alignment cop to CL? And I hard defended Iris because she was being lynched for being an SK, when there clearly wasn't an actual SK in the game? I don't see why I would worry about Iris getting lynched either when she flipped cultproof, so???

Also I just noticed that Psych was clear but shut up I submitted my actions like 10 minutes before the deadline and didn't bother checking anything.

Flavor claim, now.

Target <players>, if they try to kill you it fails, right?

Also, why give the alignment cop to CL? And I hard defended Iris because she was being lynched for being an SK, when there clearly wasn't an actual SK in the game? I don't see why I would worry about Iris getting lynched either when she flipped cultproof, so???

Uh, I don't really get your first point. Cult leader needs an info scanning role of some sort, so yeah. Fair enough on your Iris points, I guess.

##Unvote

Ok, good to have claim stuff clarified I guess.

Not gonna lie my first response to Iris' lynch failing was JALMONT IS CL BUSSING IRIS AS A GAMBIT because I really wanted to do that in Fantasy when we had a Lynchguard, but I'm probably just being paranoid there?

Anyway, more importantly I think we can actually just use flavour to cut the CL suspects list in half? Iris flipped part of the OC Mafia, and characterwise bear, Beli, Psych and Weapons are pretty much confirmed (and arguably me because who else would be in a hydra role that isn't Vhaltz?) because of how much the flavour meshes with their roles and aren't Life or anyone similar to that.

If this is right, we have the CL in a pool of FFM, Jalmont, Refa and Shinori I think?

FFM's role doesn't make sense as a CL. Jalmont's claim also seems kind of weird to me as CL? I dunno, I feel like he'd get POE'd really easily. In all fairness, I can see why other people would think that I'm CL but yeah. I dunno, I can kind of buy Shinori. Does anyone else think it's weird how he roleblocks on odd nights but does nothing on even nights consistently? I kind of figured it was because he was an odd night roleblocker but meh.

FFM could easily be a cult info role, and I'm not sure if he would come up with the whole lying about his role thing by himself as town. If Jalmont is CL we've basically won because he'll be forced to PoE himself, yeah.

I'm pretty sure Beli is scorri and I'm pretty sure scorri isn't Life! I thought Psych's flavor got confirmed somewhere too but I don't remember where? Don't think he would fake that as CL anyway though?

I'm pretty sure Beli is scorri and I'm pretty sure scorri isn't Life! I thought Psych's flavor got confirmed somewhere too but I don't remember where? Don't think he would fake that as CL anyway though?

Wait, does your flavor hint at CL being Life? I'm confused. Maybe, it's been a long game. I don't think he'd fake it as CL, it's just been a long game!

Life would make a probable cult leader

FFM's role doesn't make sense as a CL. Jalmont's claim also seems kind of weird to me as CL? I dunno, I feel like he'd get POE'd really easily. In all fairness, I can see why other people would think that I'm CL but yeah. I dunno, I can kind of buy Shinori. Does anyone else think it's weird how he roleblocks on odd nights but does nothing on even nights consistently? I kind of figured it was because he was an odd night roleblocker but meh.

Shinori could be cult leader, since if we're assuming the CL recruits on even nights, his other power could be odd night roleblocks.

Really? For me it's Rein lol. But considering mafia did not have fakeclaims, do you really think the CL name would be so obvious (unless Paper only gave fakeclaims to CL FSR)?