Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

I'm confused. I'm saying that FFM couldn't prove anything by tracking me considering my claimed role? Fair enough regarding Shinori, though. HIIMREFA!

##Vote: Shinori

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperblade and BBM viewing the thread either means that I'm HORRIBLY WRONG or HORRIBLY RIGHT. ONE OF THE TWO.

It's both! The cult leader is at L-1, but I'm scum and I secretly have 2 other scumbuddies so we're about to endgame you when Jalmont quickhammers.

Refa assuming 4 maf then bear is clear as he was hooked by Shinori and I'm not scum as my role pm says so! I feel like most of the living players don't make sense as mafiascum so I think we should focus on cult.

Jalmont why did you inspect weapons? His role hardly screamed CL and as practically confirmed non-scum he's pretty bad culting material too. Your push on Psych also seems kinda graspy although I'm also paranoid that he might be cult gambiting. Happy to lynch Shinori as the descrepancies keep building, last minute target changes are typical of team decisions and he's prime culting material as any CL would fear his doublehook. This cult is making me really paranoid in general, there are so many cult candidates.

Anyway ##unvote as I'm not convinced there's nothing more to be said. We should talk about who Jalmont should cop at least, if not who the mafia are. From roles Beli and Jalmont make the most sense as mafia imo, and much of what I think regarding CLs has been said by my lovely partner SB.

Right, I knew there was some reason that I thought bearclaw wasn't mafia. Also agree with you about the scum thing (honestly inclined to think it's jalmont over Belisarius but that's just me).

I don't see why confirmed not-scum would be bad culting material (however, I don't think Weapons' role would make him a good choice to cult considering that culted people apparently keep their roles).

The theory on me being a supposed odd-night culter and even night roleblocker or some shiz is silly.

LETS GO OVER SOMETHING REAL QUICK.

IF I ACTUALLY GOT FUCKING THIRD PARTY.

THE ONLY ROLE IVE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY FOR FUCKING OVER A YEAR

DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D ACTUALLY BE DOING NOTHING? Even with my job and me being busy if I was a freaking third party, cult, sk, etc. ID BE ACTUALLY DOING STUFF.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

Parking here until a later date. Don't feel like dealing with cult.

Waiting for Shinori to flavor claim would be ideal, though considering how he's played wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. ("LOL I FORGOT")

##Vote Shinori

NEITHER OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY LEGIT REASONS FOR VOTING ME.

Well at the moment weapons vote is absolutely awful and so is Beli's so I'd be glad to go after one of these two.

Let me try to get a quick iso of a few of the people alive.

BUT SERIOUSLY? PEOPLE THINK IM CULT?

LIKE GOD DAMN. I'VE WANTED THIRD PARTY FOR FUCKING EVER AND NOT GOT IT.

If I was third party I'd be forcing time into my schedule to fucking to shit here. I actually still regret not really being here for this game because my role could have been fun and it would have helped was I active.

More 180's from Refa but that response really doesn't strike me as cult leader backed into a corner. I feel like he'd try to be more...logical, or appealing? Also in retrospect, the fact that noone's stepped up to defend Shinori makes me inclined to believe that he's not CL. Don't want to lynch.

The theory on me being a supposed odd-night culter and even night roleblocker or some shiz is silly.

Actually, it's odd-night roleblocker, even night cult leader. Oh well.

##Unvote

Weapons is some sort of cop or something right? And has just been completely sitting on that claim doing nothing or some shit. Beli didn't post any actual reasons for voting me except for mimicing Weapons.

SO CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT?

Why did Weapons vote me? And why did Beli seem to basically follow his vote for no reason?

That's what I figured it was lol. Also if either of them make it tonight, don't roleblock bearclaw or Jalmont (bearclaw because you already did that so if he was CL we'd be fine and Jalmont so he can check up on other people).

if we're going with "easy to fake as cult" then psych's "claim" is way easier than mine not to mention a vanilla role which is explicitly stated in the mechanics does not exist which would mean psych is lying about his role. this isn't a "graspy" push because if we're talking about easy claims this takes the cake for not really being provable and psych is lying about being vanilla if that's what he is.

kirshe like i explained yesterday there's no point in checking suspicious people because i don't learn shit about them being mafia or not. cultable roles should be confirmed village that are not too strong. because it is in the cult's interest to get more numbers which doesn't work if your cultists aren't keeping a low profile. if you have a better suggestion please bring it up instead of complaining to me about how i'm checking the wrong targets. i personally disagree with you and SB's thoughts on who cult targets but that's w/e i guess for now

i too would like to hear from weapons on his role because i still do not quite get how he checked me unless he got more powers from the prims role dying or what

i can't be roleblocked so please don't bother hitting me

##vote carpet monster - his inconsistent play and all his abilities being 1-shot seem consistent with being CL - seems to be cracking under pressure, and 1 time abilities make sense given that cult apparently keep their roles. at this point psych also seems meh but given that my role did seem to indicate that there are nonrecruitable villagers i'm going to give psych the benefit of the doubt for now

not sure atm if i buy shinori's "I SWEAR IF I WAS BAD I WOULD BE REALLY TRYING" sounds like a lame excuse on one hand but the other it's ehhhhh. leaving my vote for now and going to think about shinoro