Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boron, you had the same problem that kirsche had in that BBM ALREADY HOSTED A SFMM GAME AND STOLE POTENTIAL FLAVOR :mad:.

also you were originally the QA in SFMM3, so there's that

I like getting culted and lynched in a span of 30 minutes.

Also I blame myself for this. Scumreading SB for the past 3 day phases and I still go for a cult leader lynch like an idiot EACH DAY. To be completely fair we had a lot of terrible/useless town too so I'm only 90% to blame.

I like getting culted and lynched in a span of 30 minutes.

Also I blame myself for this. Scumreading SB for the past 3 day phases and I still go for a cult leader lynch like an idiot EACH DAY. To be completely fair we had a lot of terrible/useless town too so I'm only 90% to blame.

It's pretty much the same for me. Dammit.

yeah wtf why wasn't i a role in this game after all i've done for serenes forest mafia and the best you can do is a name drop in a role pm???

wow...

you were a role in sfmm3

not screwing with you

I knew this, I just claimed cultproof so i didn't die

NO.

You claim informed, inform the game that there's a cult, and then do EVERYTHING possible to get your ass recruited. Why? Because by doing that, you fuck over the cult, thus helping the town.

Just like what I would've done. :P:

except a dead townie does not help the town... (it still puts cult closer to victory, and also mafia in this case)

psych's line of play was pretty much correct

Depriving the cult of a recruit is pretty powerful - it means their numbers don't increase. With this particular cult, it's REALLY good - their numbers are constant for four day phases.