Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also trying to draw a nightkill to myself by making it seem like my role is overpowered. I did not want Shin nightkilled and once eclipse counterclaimed Bluedoom, I decided to get in that one post to draw the nightkill to me.

There's probably one scum in Shin/Poly/Mancer then, since that's too much protection.

I'd go Poly>Shin>Mancer prioritywise but I dunno. Don't hammer in elements yet.

BBM, can you take the place of one of the drivers?

Why are you trying to lynch both of the neighbour pairs? Why not consider BBM lying as well?

You said Marth basically cleared me by disabling me so why am I even on your "to be lynched" list again? You're contradicting yourself, SB.

If the vig target flips scum, I don't think that we should pick it again and that we should just double up on investigative roles.

I'm leaning towards Poly but I'd need to reread his Marth interactions when it isn't 3am whoa when did that happen.

Mancer: I said that there's one scum in there and I'm obviously not going to lynch through the entire list after one of them flips scum because I'm not an idiot? You're at the bottom of that priority, so I'm not contradicting myself. You just can't context.

Do water roles even exist?

I could take a guess.

Do we need to hammer fire before Xinny can vig? I forget.

No.

BBM what would happen if a JoaT died?

Hmm Mancer raises a good point about water element.

~~~mod post~~~

Forecaster is just the name I use for roles that do nonspecific things dependent on phase-related variables (read: it means fucking nothing)

~~~mod post~~~

I suggest vigging BBM and lynching Poly since those two are everyone's scum reads by PoE.

Personally, I think eclipse, Shin and Xinnidy are confirmed town and we don't have to put them under fire anymore.

Me being disabled doesn't make me immediately town since there should be the possibility that Marth idled and I lied about being disabled to gain town credit.

I don't like Bellysaurus's inactivity and if we run out of players to vig or lynch day 4, we should just go for a Bellysaurus vig/lynch.

If scum contains a public tracker then I'm inclined to believe that SB could be town.

That may be true but I just want to point out that it is still possible to suspect me of being scum since there's no concrete proof (through investigative results or public roles that I am town).

I'm saying this because of Bluedoom's buddying towards me on day 1.

Day 3.1 Votals

BBM (3) - SB., Shin, MancerNecro

Belisarius (1) - eclipse

Shin (1) - Refa

Not Voting (4) - BBM, Belisarius, Burakkuhoku, Xinnidy

Class Selection

Archer (1) - MancerNecro

Cleric (1) - SB.

Indecisive (7): Everybody else

You have 73 hours and 42 minutes left in the phase. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Edited by Prims

Imo at least two of SB, BBM and Poly are scum and I'm leaning towards the former two right now. If Poly is scum then SB most likely isn't.

I don't like BBM's claim since it provides way more defensive ability and utility than a normal JoaT (using eclipse as an example here) can. Especially since it can take on mafia abilities as well. Too gameslingy for town, I think.

Because I don't know whether you will really be lynched or vigged but I want you to immediately cop someone if you survive the day phase.

Also SB: Since I just gave this some thought: If either one of the co-drivers is scum, then the drive is no longer a protective role but a way for scum to mess with town's roles. If I drove someone and the scum driver knew it, the scum can just night kill and drive the same target to kill the player I drove with my co-drive. So, if you're assuming that one co-driver is scum, please don't list the drive as a potential protective role.

Xinnidy: Just shoot someone. This is going nowhere..... Well just be going back and forth about this until someone flips so let's not waste time on this pointless stage of discussion anymore.

Xinny, PLEASE don't shoot until I have time to make an actual post (at the moment, I'd be OK with either Shin or Poly but I haven't had time to analyze any of the recent posts. A thought comes when it will, not when I will.

Yeah we should at least get one scum today imho (if not both!).

And I'm assuming it's probable that the public tracker is yet another scum role but not marth's (and very likely fire), so maybe that can be used as food for thought.

Xinnidy: Just shoot someone. This is going nowhere..... Well just be going back and forth about this until someone flips so let's not waste time on this pointless stage of discussion anymore.

Sorry about the brief disappearance I took a break for dinner.

Eh I think this discussion might be worth rereading later depending on flips so I think it was helpful.

I agree it's probably time to move on though since we have my shot and yet another shot for tomorrow.

PEDIT: ohai refa

I'll wait but if you don't say anything in one hour I will shoot.

Refa: My point is that the discussion has stagnated so it's time to move on but we can wait for your post.

We don't want to waste discussion time on a stagnated discussion where this happens:

Player A: XXX

Player B: YYY

Player C: ZZZ

:

:

:

The discussion will go absolutely nowhere with each player still maintaining their own ppints and not budging. This happened towards the end of day 1 as well.