Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing you said about why you thought Marth was scummy was from more than 48 hours ago, so ED1 stuff. If that's your strongest scumread after all your posting and activity; idk what to say

##Select: Fighter

honestly I thought that was hammered a really long time ago so I never bothered but I keep seeing people voting for elements, so

Fine.

Actually, if the Mayor is here and votes for Marth, we can hammer him too and that is preferable to me.

Also, I'm sorry BBM about the "constant posting". It stems from irritation that everyone's generally inflexible about their votes or downright missing from the game now.

@BBM: I found no one else scummy and had been pushing for a Marth case for a while. The only other person I found scummy was Refa off of an associative read from Bluedoom. My Elie case came from a late ISO of him (aka not as strong as my Marth one). Also, we get to vote and hammer two classes in hence why we can vote again.

I know we can vote two classes; I thought the second one also got hammered

Mancer, if you really want me to vote Marth, you should summarize your entire scumread on him.

Also you were voting for Via in the middle IIRC; what happened to that?

The only reason why you should ever budge to vote a nullread over a scumread is for consolidation, and considering it's currently easier to consolidate on Elie than Marth, that reason doesn't imply. Which means you'll have to convince me that Marth is scum, because right now most of the Marth votes are from stuff that happened a long time ago and people who think Elie is townier than him.

Tell me, why is Marth scummier than Elie, according to you?

Via as in Elieson or Levity?

Basically, I don't like how Marth keeps claiming I'm obvious town through weak reasons then voting for and attacking everyone who attacked me or found me scummy in some way or the other. His cases on Randa, Poly and kirsche were all from their cases on me.

I view that as scum budding with town.

Another thing is he was unable to come up with any scum reads (though he had town and null reads) from anyone that did not involve any of the interactions with me.

I'd be willing to wager that like a half of the posts in this game are either made by you or made by others but are talking to/about you. I don't really think that's very suspicious. If he was ONLY looking at people voting you, I'd maybe agree, but to me it looks like he looked at others as well (see #295) but just didn't find them suspicious.

I didn't like his #295 though but I don't really feel like explaining why anymore.

I'm tired of asking players to consolidate votes anymore when really, we should be consolidating votes without needing to be asked at all.

I'm going out to ask what players think of Elieson's claim. Is he still scum after that claim or do you guys just stick to the lynch since "it'seems going to happen anyway"?

I'm just so fucking apathetic to this game now from all the Mancerposts and me having issues with people not here that I can't even get any reads, Elie

if this were literally any other game I'd be able to give you an answer but whatever

The last thing you said about why you thought Marth was scummy was from more than 48 hours ago, so ED1 stuff. If that's your strongest scumread after all your posting and activity; idk what to say

Well excuse the fuck out of me but I just can't come back at full steam with full reads 3 hours prior to phase end.

I'm not a turbo reader I'm just Xinnidy and I am in the middle of reading as well as I've stressed my modus operandi a few posts back you dingus.

I'm sure you're smart enough to at least ask if I have a new read so I'm calling bullshit on this.

That said as I'm done with my ISO read I've gone from keeping a suspicion to feeling much better about Marth's reads, particularly the randarex case, and most of my ED case against him is no longer a thing. So.

##Unvote

I'm no longer holding marth as a scumread. I want him to explain his townread on mancer with the meta he claims he knows of mancer in mind, though.

His case on Elieson is basically your case on elieson so that's next on reading.

Are you trying to pick a fight or something, Poly? What is wrong with my posts in particular?

@Elieson: I'm inclined to believe your claim, for now at least, but I can't get anyone to analyse anything else so I'm sorry but you'll probably be lynched this phase.

Nothing in particular aside from there being a fucking lot of them

seriously 27 pages for a reread, even with ISOs, sucks

I'm just noticing you posting the most, there's quite a few people at fault for that issue

that and I'm just generally grumpy today.

Day 1.7 - Votals

Sara. (7) - BBM, Shin, Refa, Rapier, Randa & NekoRex, MancerNecro (L-1!)

Bluedoom (3) - Sara., Belisarius, kirsche

BBM (1) - Quote

Belisarius (1) - eclipse

MancerNecro (1) - Burakkuhoku

Randa & NekoRex (1) - Bluedoom

Not Voting (1): Xinnidy

Class Selection

Fighter (8) - Refa, Bluedoom, Rapier, MancerNecro, eclipse, Sara., Xinnidy, BBM

Assassin (3) - Randa & NekoRex, Burakkuhoku

Indecisive (4): Everybody Else

Fighter has been locked as town's second class for the next two phases!

You have 1 hour and 10 minutes left in the day. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.