Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIN is pretty fun, afaik very confident and is like a professional at EVERYTHING (especially a professional doctor) and usually quite calm and cool and collected and reasonable about situations. I'd say he handles most issues/problems that are all in ipchat with grace~ SHIN is a cool dood Edited by Freohr Datia

mk404 is a pretty cool guy, eh does LPs and hacks and doesn't afraid of anything

...Wait, Shin's an actual certified doctor? That wouldn't have been my first guess.

I bet he's a babe magnet.

Edited by KwehKweh

Shin is a cool dude. I appreciate his sense of humour and how he can make light of any situation. I also appreciate how he tries to see the good in some otherwise terrible members! I respect him for that.

He also has good tastes for the most part.

MageKnight404 did bomb sprites/hacks. I remember seeing some full body sprites of favorite characters of mine and fangirling. Outside of that, i havent really talked to the dude, but hes pretty gr9 as a contributer to the FE fandom.

Shin is amazing. Shin is like, that guy you can go "hey bruh, like i got this issue. What do you think...?" and hes like "i have all of the answers to this question. Here are those answers."

2aj2vba.gif

Yeah Shin is now David Bowie in med school. Deal with it.

Shin is gr9

Shin is a cool dude. I appreciate his sense of humour and how he can make light of any situation. I also appreciate how he tries to see the good in some otherwise terrible members! I respect him for that.

He also has good tastes for the most part.

Shin is amazing. Shin is like, that guy you can go "hey bruh, like i got this issue. What do you think...?" and hes like "i have all of the answers to this question. Here are those answers."

Yeah Shin is now David Bowie in med school. Deal with it.

Shin is gr9

Yeah, definitely this. Shin is amazing. I wish him all the best in the future :)

I feel like I never run into this guy, but that seems odd because he's definitely been around for a while.

It's one of the many mysteries of life, much like whether you have an i or a L in your name.

Once my brothers were watching a TV show and one the dudes on it looked just like Shin. It was kind of amazing.

It's one of the many mysteries of life, much like whether you have an i or a L in your name.

Someday I hope everyone can learn the answer to that question.

EDIT-It's actually a 1.

Edited by SeverIan

A solid nine out of ten. Yet another person who I think is largely beloved by the community.

ugh i hate when i decide to do an effortless sentence with no capitals and then decide it's out of place/looks dumb and have to go back and put capitals back into the sentence ;.;

ugh i hate when i decide to do an effortless sentence with no capitals and then decide it's out of place/looks dumb and have to go back and put capitals back into the sentence ;.;

I know exactly what you mean