Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

I aint gonna take no meds! they put illuminati dust in em and muck around all in your brain. I can hear the voices sometimes tellin me to do illuminati stuff in my head. Nuhuh this geezer is one hundred percent natural.

fucking hell lmao

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You young shits need to have some more respect for your elders. Why, lemme tell you, I helped build this board with nothing more than my two hands and my snark! It wasn't easy in those days. You had to type uphill both ways just to start a new topic. And dont even get me started with how hard it was to build a tier list with nothing more than a broken down chevy and a clock radio. You kids these days just take everything for granted, and never think of all the hard work your forefathers put in so you could enjoy the luxuries you do today.

You know, considering that you can actually tilt your keyboard with something to support it, I think it really is possible to type uphill both ways, without too much inconvenience. Then again, I've never tried to perform such a task myself...it could prove too much to handle.

As far as Le Communard goes...don't tell anyone, but I always get him, Hero, and Der Komissar mixed up. They are all cool, so it doesn't really matter.

I don't really get the excitement around gamergate (...pretty sure that's what you mean by goobergate) that much either.

Things are going pretty good for me. I thought I had run into a disaster of sorts today, but I talked with someone at school and I think it's going to be fine. As for how things are on SF more generally, I feel like I'm noticing an age gap more than I used to, even though I was always on the older end of things. Overall I'm a bigger fan of #serenes_forest on IRC than the forum, but I still think the forum is fine.

Age gap? I hate to break it to you be we are old as fuck, man. Older than balls. Which is why youve gotta embrace it like me. As for goobergate, unless you enjoy conspiracy theories and harassing women you arent really missing much. I just happened to know a lot of people who were unwittingly involved. Good to hear about school stuff. I was supposed to be graduated by now but I ran into a little one of those disasters and it didnt go quite as well.

Its funny, because Hero and I actually know each other and ended up kinda coordinating our interchangeability, but Der Komissar was just an mod back in the FESS2 days of yore (that was an effin long time ago now, like actually ten years. Jeez, we *are* old).

Edited by Le Communard

Its funny, because Hero and I actually know each other and ended up kinda coordinating our interchangeability, but Der Komissar was just an mod back in the FESS2 days of yore (that was an effin long time ago now, like actually ten years. Jeez, we *are* old).

Ya, as far as I remember, Der Komissar stuck to more modern images for his avatars (and sigs?).

Wait is Le Communard Thunk?

Well holy fuck. Almost exactly 6 years ago FESS died. Crazy right? It was the week of my 16th, and now it's the week of my 22nd.

Der Commissar was Sword Saint, right?

Edited by Lord Raven

Wait is Le Communard Thunk?

Well holy fuck. Almost exactly 6 years ago FESS died. Crazy right? It was the week of my 16th, and now it's the week of my 22nd.

Der Commissar was Sword Saint, right?

No, Im not Thunk, Hero is Thunk. I got banned from FESS2 for accidentally saying I was under 13 and then kind of acting it, although I later came back for a while as General Veers. Spent a lot of time in those days in a little drama backwater called Fire Emblem World, a little bit of time at Fire Emblem Fusion. Now that place was mad cliquish. Fortunately, all of the archives of those days are I believe off the internet. And Der Kommissar was indeed Sword Saint, the old bugger. I don't think anyone has seen the people who were our age during the old FESS days in years.

I aint gonna take no meds! they put illuminati dust in em and muck around all in your brain. I can hear the voices sometimes tellin me to do illuminati stuff in my head. Nuhuh this geezer is one hundred percent natural.

it might let you fly like in the movie with the link impostor

9/10

Edited by Comet

This is like watching my mother meet old friends and family

I'm more like everyone's crazy alcoholic aunt, TBH.

Pretty cool guy, we used to chat together a lot and even met up in real life/10

Wait ...who are you? I must be loosing my mind in my old age. Either that or your sense of humor is even drier than mine is.

Edited by Le Communard

Wait ...who are you? I must be loosing my mind in my old age. Either that or your sense of humor is even drier than mine is.

Ignore him. It's probably best for your sanity.

Anyway. . .dude we're appreciating is extremely chill.