Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone I had a lot of fun, but Im going to bed now. Hope to play against you guys sometimes again.

I wasn't the best player out there, but I did a little better then I originally expected.

Edited by Sasori

I agree, teams are the best.

Fantastic games we had~ ^_^ Too bad we didn't get to do a full rotation so everyone could be matched up.

Well, break time. I might put up another room later.

Edited by Gemma

Had some tech difficulties with my 3DS and so I had to change my friend code.

So if you've already added me, please delete the old one and add this one:

4141-4434-5206

I will be adding everyone in Elie's google doc.

[6:08:47 PM] PKLucas531: dude I got a spike and a falcon punch KO in that match

[6:08:54 PM] PKLucas531: in my mind I am the victor

[6:08:55 PM] DodgeDusk: you won

This guy wins at life

Those were some good matches, Jotari!

I'm really afraid of Ganondorf now xD. I knew he was strong, but I didn't remember his moves having so much knockback. Either that, or I just never play against Ganondorf's. I have to eat dinner now, though.

I'll play some 1 v. 1, if you're still available.

Ooh! But I don't think I've added you yet (and vice versa).

Those were some good matches, Jotari!

I'm really afraid of Ganondorf now xD. I knew he was strong, but I didn't remember his moves having so much knockback. Either that, or I just never play against Ganondorf's. I have to eat dinner now, though.

Ooh! But I don't think I've added you yet (and vice versa).

Ah. I feel as if I should have done a lot better in some of them. Input lag was hitting me hard. I'm surprised at the knock back on Ness's self propelled recovery. That was killing my Falco at like 50%. The super frantic Zero Suit Samus vs Zelda one was also great, pity it finished on me messing up a Farore's Wind.

You were definitely already doing great in them. I bet if you didn't have that annoying button lag, you would've crushed me in a few of those matches.

Ness' PK Thunder though, that is amazing. I do agree, killing at 50% is kind of insane, but (if you apply real-world mechanics) it does kinda make sense xD. I would try using PK Flash, but that move is way too slow, and I've only be able to land it a couple of times. That ZSS vs. Zelda match was great, but the accidental death was sad.

I can't tell you how many times that's happened to ME, after playing Zelda. Unlike the GC Controller, the 3DS Circle Pad doesn't really have an area that's directly down. You'd have to guesstimate.

You were definitely already doing great in them. I bet if you didn't have that annoying button lag, you would've crushed me in a few of those matches.

Ness' PK Thunder though, that is amazing. I do agree, killing at 50% is kind of insane, but (if you apply real-world mechanics) it does kinda make sense xD. I would try using PK Flash, but that move is way too slow, and I've only be able to land it a couple of times. That ZSS vs. Zelda match was great, but the accidental death was sad.

I can't tell you how many times that's happened to ME, after playing Zelda. Unlike the GC Controller, the 3DS Circle Pad doesn't really have an area that's directly down. You'd have to guesstimate.

Also in Brawl is you warp downwards when close to the ground in the air you appear at the spot below you. Now it seems you hit the ground first and then travel left or right for some weird reason. It's easy to see if you highlight the player using the touch screen. This, what I'm certain is a new addition, confuses me entirely. I love being able to play mind games and continuously warping in to the same spot.

I have them too because of button lag or because I don't realize I missed out on a second jump because of hit-stun. >.> So yeah, you guys aren't alone in that. lol

I'll jump online as soon as I finish Classic with every character. I'm almost done!