Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

Looks like our tournaments are already losing steam. Damn.

I genuinely think it's the format/theme of the tourney, rather than the idea of tourneys themselves

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to drop out of the tournament (I'm necromancerduck on challonge)

I haven't had much time to be on the site at all let alone do this tournament. Really sorry to my opponent, but I should be able to do more tournaments once school and athletics start to slow down (aka next next week)

I genuinely think it's the format/theme of the tourney, rather than the idea of tourneys themselves

If people are seriously not joining just because the balls aren't inert I'll disable the damn things for the whole thing. Fuck a duck.

If people are seriously not joining just because the balls aren't inert I'll disable the damn things for the whole thing. Fuck a duck.

He didn't say it was the balls. I mean, that could definitely be it, but maybe people just want a regular tournament?

Anyone who's not joining care to throw in your opinion?

I didn't join not because bullz or something, just because I don't think I'll be available at all and most of you guys know my restrictions because finals, projects, etc. If you really need a spot be filled then I won't mind joining and will try to get the matches done.

He didn't say it was the balls. I mean, that could definitely be it, but maybe people just want a regular tournament?

Anyone who's not joining care to throw in your opinion?

He said he's not joining himself because of the Smash Balls in the Skype chat.

Gonna have to drop out of the tournament (I'm necromancerduck on challonge)

I haven't had much time to be on the site at all let alone do this tournament. Really sorry to my opponent, but I should be able to do more tournaments once school and athletics start to slow down (aka next next week)

So since Duck dropped out of the tournament, it seems my first opponent is ShadowCero.

Does anyone know who this is?

Also, i'm not joining any new tournaments until i get some things straightened out. I'm only continuing the Fists of Fury one because I was already signed up for it a long time ago. sorry ^^;

Edited by John the Tactician

As the technical winner, I'll let you take the call on a Redo for that match because UpB Recovery FALLING THROUGH two platforms in one match is bullshit

Match 1 redone, ended in a VOIDtery

2:0 for the Momentai Guy~

Edited by Sara.

Sure. We decided to redo the first match because lol.

GGs Elieson! Stages tend to love me. A lot. Ask Gemma, I one time won while bouncing on the screen (I love how the characters face the screen now their expressions are priceless haha) because the stage decided to kidnap Luigi just before I lost my last stock. I'm sad I'll lose that replay once the update comes out though. :(

I won 2-0

Edited by Terriermon