Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

I aim to please!

You are outgoing and shy. No one really understands you well, but they still like you. in your free time you like making paper malachite art. You enjoy sweet foods. You tend to think you arent much of a help around people, but they usually reasure you by teling you to not worrry.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are outgoing and shy. No one really understands you well, but they still like you. in your free time you like making paper malachite art. You enjoy sweet foods. You tend to think you arent much of a help around people, but they usually reasure you by teling you to not worrry.

I feel like most of that is probably true

Kim seems nice, but I unfortunately don't know her very well.

10/10 Kim

I agree

Kim seems nice, but I unfortunately don't know her very well.

thanks you too

I too want an amazingly accurate Rabbi Review like the one you gave to Cam

Your neck is somewhat long, head. It has semicircular, you have two crests on your head, and yellow eyes with red rims. Your lower jaw and a belt-like band across its waist are also red. Along your back, you have two lines running down the middle and two rows of yellow nodules. Both of your long arms have two sharp, elongated leaves and three claws. These leaves allow you to use your former signature move, Leaf Blade.

Your love the jungle. You are able to revitalize trees and are capable of leaping freely from branch to branch. While you have the ability to slice down thick trees, you are known to care lovingly for the plants in the forest. You regulate your body temperature by basking in sunlight.

I don't think much of your avatar/sig either.

In fairness, he said he hated Atmey. Atmey, who was an insufferable fraud suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

What is happening in this thread?

No idea. It was far from what I intended.

Btw guys, this isn't a chat thread. Answer the question, maybe give some details... or don't. Simple as that.