Imagine the person in your profile picture tucking you into bed.

IceBrand

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read fucking you into bed, and it works better than your title

I'm pretty sure it would be illegal with my avatar (Kakyoin), even if my gutter-based mind read it like that.

. . .and the more I think about this question, the more disturbed I become.

It's funny how so many people go WHAT at Jotaro and Kakyoin being 17 when their first fight took place at their high school

Jotaro is not tucking anyone into bed

Except Jolyne but this is part 3 Jotaro so Jolyne doesn't even exist yet

It's funny how so many people go WHAT at Jotaro and Kakyoin being 17 when their first fight took place at their high school

Jotaro is not tucking anyone into bed

Except Jolyne but this is part 3 Jotaro so Jolyne doesn't even exist yet

If you think about it by shonen standards they're super old. I hate it that most shonen heroes start off at like 13 or 14. I know that's generally who they're marketed towards, but still. -,-

If you think about it by shonen standards they're super old. I hate it that most shonen heroes start off at like 13 or 14. I know that's generally who they're marketed towards, but still. -,-

True, though I guess they're also written in the 80s and Araki gradually shifted towards seinen anyway. The Jojos are all fairly young at the time of their stories actually now that I think about it, just before mid-part4 they're also drawn really really jacked.

Still, it's funny seeing the reactions of people who seem to have /just/ found out that Jotaro is in fact 17 and goes to high school.

Still illegal/10 :P:

True, though I guess they're also written in the 80s and Araki gradually shifted towards seinen anyway. The Jojos are all fairly young at the time of their stories actually now that I think about it, just before mid-part4 they're also drawn really really jacked.

Still, it's funny seeing the reactions of people who seem to have /just/ found out that Jotaro is in fact 17 and goes to high school.

Sometimes i forget, ngl. Its like "oh yeah that first couple of chapters...hurrrr."

read fucking you into bed, and it works better than your title

this is how I read it as well

also if my avatar was tucking me into bed I would be worried about what I'd look like when I woke up in the morning