It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the Shovel Knight amiibo, I managed to buy one off of Amazon at regular amiibo price. Yay for waiting!

[spoiler=My current personal collection]Kirby
Link
Zelda
The Retro 3-Pack
Little Mac
Ike
Robin
Shulk
Toad
Modern 8-bit Mario
Green Yarn Yoshi
Isabelle
Digby
Chibi-Robo

I also have Shovel Knight on the way, like I mentioned earlier, and I have preordered the TPHD bundle with the Wolf Link amiibo.

I am intending to get all of the Fire Emblem amiibos sooner of later, grab some particulars that I might be interested in, and, less realistically, I'll collect all of them, but I guess the amiibo craze didn't get me, at least not as bad as others.

That being said, my sisters like to collect them, so I try to help out the two of them when I can.

Lucina went back up for a minute on Amazon today and was up on Amiami all day. I'm wondering if they're preparing to do a proper restock of her for Fates.

I hope so. Shes missing from my FE squad now. Shes the only one i need for it to be complete until Roy and Corrin happen

I hope so. Shes missing from my FE squad now. Shes the only one i need for it to be complete until Roy and Corrin happen

Well if you don't mind a Japanese version (they're region free), she seems to be getting a Japanese restock. So even if she doesn't get a restock here before Fates, her price should plummet on Amazon.

All of my FE Amiibo are from NA. :P Though that's because I ended up getting lucky. I preordered Ike from GameStop, I was one of the lucky people that got Marth from his Amazon flicker fest, and I was one of the lucky people to preorder Robin on Best Buy. So yeah, I just somehow got some crazy luck with the FE Amiibo I wanted. Let's hope that streak continues with Corrin!

The reason I thought there was going to be a Daisy amiibo is because the reveal coincides with the reveal of the new MariovsDonkey Kong game, which uses all of the Mario series amiibo.

I thought it would be a way of revealing a Daisy amiibo.

I would love a Daisy Amiibo. I could keep her in my pocket and then pull her out at random times to shout "Hi, I'm Daisy!" at people and of course she'd be a welcome addition to Yoshi's harem. I've never actually played a proper game with her in it, but she was one of my mains in Double Dash and I've always had a fondness for her.

Still waiting for that Mercedez Benz amiibo.

Which is also compatiable with Fire Emblem: Fates and allows all your units to get the Driver class. And allow them to run over Garon with sais.

I will be all over that Wii Balance Board amiibo.

In other news, Twilight Princess HD uses Zelda amiibos to restore hearts and weapons. Wolf Link amiibo is used to unlock an exclusive dungeon, which links to Zelda Wii U.

In other news, Twilight Princess HD uses Zelda amiibos to restore hearts and weapons. Wolf Link amiibo is used to unlock an exclusive dungeon, which links to Zelda Wii U.

Ooh, that actually sounds really cool! I'm glad I ended up preordering the game and Amiibo. :o

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=amiibo&submit=Search&pagemax=40

Lucina, Robin, Palutena, Dedede, and a bunch of others are up on Amiami! They ship worldwide if you're needing to finish your Fire Emblem amiibo collection before Fates hit. I recommend picking up 3-4 amiibo and getting EMS or SAL registered shipping to make it worth it.