It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Finally have Roy preordered, yaaaaaaay~ \o/

And wolfLinkMidna / TPHD. :3

Credit card issues, had to reorder *sigh* A little disappointed to lose my Nov 20th preorder date. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2lCCebK.jpg

My amiibos, along with a clay figurine I made in middle school and their pet skylander I found in the grass in town.

For the time being... my collection is complete.

...Now if only there were anything I could actually do with Roy.

Edited by Alastor15243

Went to the mall with my family today.

Walked out with Lucario, Fox, Falco, Sonic, Olimar, Ryu, Lucas, Dr. Mario, Nooklings, Resetti and amiibo Festival thanks to sales.

Totally forgot this thread existed and ended up posting in the smash thread.

Got Roy on the 18th March delivered from Amazon, I think that was release day?

All I need now is Robin, and my FE amiibo collection is complete until that FE14 amiibo is released. But honestly, I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't get Robin.

So I decided to pick up Ryu at work since we got him in earlier this week. :) He's cool anyway, and I like that he kinda looks like Ike. lol I mean, if you put his clothes and headband on Ike, there wouldn't be a huge difference. XD

...I need to draw that for Halloween this year. Ike dressing as Ryu. lol

I have been able to find most of the ones I want except Toon Link, I ended up picking up Charizard and of course Roy as well as Wolf Link, I already had Sheik,Zelda,Link,Shulk,Ike,Marth,Robin and Lucina (Shulk,Robin and Lucina are Japanese). Other then Toon Link I am waiting on Bayonetta and Corrin and I will have all the Amiibo I really want.

Man, the Roy amiibo is so fucking sexy and detailed. Ike, Marth and Lucina just wish they could look this good.

You probably didn't get a very good Ike. My Ike is sexier than any Roy Amiibo could ever look, imo. <3 I have seen some messed up-looking Ikes though. lol And Marths. Robin and Lucina look alright as far as I've seen though.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, the Ike's were definitely varied of the ones I saw. I picked him up at release and there were ~4 to choose from so I picked out the best one. The worst was pretty derpy, though the other two were okay. Roy also looks very good, though, too.

I got mine by complete chance since I had it preordered. Got really lucky, which I kind of deserved to be after waiting five months for it (from the time I preordered to the time I finally got it). :P This Ike has a perfect face, straight sword, and it even almost stands up perfectly straight too, doesn't lean too much away from the stand.

Ryu looks really awesome, btw.