Splatoon (Major Update on August 5th/6th, Ver. 2.0.0 Patch Notes Available)

Jave

Next Splatfest is Transformers-Themed  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Autobots Vs. Decepticons?

• Autobots
    • Decepticons

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I really love this game. I've been playing it with friends since the night of its release. It is really colorful and fun and the matches proceed in a way where you can play for hours. I also like the stage switching every few hours idea a lot too. That being said, I wish they would've finished some of the things they wanted to do with the game before they shipped it. I will say that I wish they would've developed a few more paintbrushes to give the weapon variety, but the only thing I wish they would've done before shipping was make a way to make a group with your friends before entering a match. The system they have now isn't bad, but I've had times where I'm playing with a friend and we're trying to get in a match together and for some reason it won't register that I'm in a match so my friend can't join me or vice versa. Overall I think it's a really fun game, it just needs a few of the finishing touches they're working on now to really be amazing.

The one Ein posted was great XD. But anyways, I found out my sister also loves Splatoon!

She's always eager to play it, and (for the second lol not first time ever) she asked me to play it with her, not the other way around XD. Small news, but pretty big for me. My sister is almost NEVER into video games, so when she took huge interest in Splatoon, I was shocked so much.

The one Ein posted was great XD. But anyways, I found out my sister also loves Splatoon!

She's always eager to play it, and (for the second lol not first time ever) she asked me to play it with her, not the other way around XD. Small news, but pretty big for me. My sister is almost NEVER into video games, so when she took huge interest in Splatoon, I was shocked so much.

Yay!!! ^~^

-----

I've just got my game today! Now needing to get the amiibos for the bonus weapons and levels that they offer. But...the pack is a pain in the butt to get and may have to pre-order a Japanese squid along with buying the Inkling Boy and the Inkling Girl. The back of the game cover is pretty good...too that says to save Inkopolis from the evil octopus army. This will be better than Spongebob...I just know it! XD

Gonna start playing it later tonight.

Just started my LP of it here...

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

eJlAb4.jpg
My first online battle.
PAcfNK.jpg
Some online battling.
W8TTgL.jpg
AzkUqE.jpgPZsaai.jpg
Ah.
So this is what it feels like to kick ass online!
tbwJlZ.jpgzPzh7T.jpg5sljMX.jpg
Yay!
GpVOtW.jpguYDgd9.jpgqaYU1y.jpg
This so beats work.

Online battles

I just feel so alive! Anyone wanna verse me?

Meant the character designs.

The Inklings are probably among Nintendo's best-received characters. There's definitely something about their designs that has a wide appeal.

Hell yes! Gotta love that final boss music. Anyhow what exactly is the goal of splatfest again?

During the days of splatfest. You're given a choice of what team you want to represent in a random question like "Do you like ObjectA or ObjectB?". You pick that specific team and during online battles, the represented team with the most wins will earn rewards like a sea snail for upgrading or increasing your gear slots for your favourite costumes.

For Japan they get Rice vs Bread. For North America, Cats vs Dogs. For Europe, Pop vs Rock.

Anyone knows on how the secondary weapon can be switched from the Tentatek Splattershot? Because I want to use the Inkzooka. :/

The splatrollers are commonly used, but cannot do aerial combat like the Splatguns could. Which I'm using the one along with the paint balloons. As that gives a child-like kick to it and has stronger fire with the main weapon than with the Uzi ones. The Splatguns are continually being used for aerial combat which the splatrollers cannot do.

1wzb2E.jpgdSCAuI.jpg
:D
You have to be at least to Level 4 for his services.
hX3Sp2.jpgJBclCO.jpgH3NLDi.jpg
Am getting!
YiFmD3.jpg
Awesome game!
LdummV.jpgTIVJNI.jpgNYhVYZ.jpgcKeedN.jpgqy2stx.jpgdf3bvG.jpg
What I've ordered.
03rv4s.jpgoCNiYs.jpg
This is awesome! An experience that no other game I've played has. If only we could get younger again.

This is an awesome game! Period! A new experience that Nintendo has made that is Style Savvy style.

Yep. It is awesome! This is a game to check out is all I have to say to this.

Anyone knows on how the secondary weapon can be switched from the Tentatek Splattershot? Because I want to use the Inkzooka. :/

none of the sub weapons or special weapons can be switched. You have to use their presetted loadouts.

Also here's how the splatfest rewards are distributed. Basically there is a seperate exp counter and the higher you earn, the more sea snails you'll be rewarded for all your gear slot increases and rerolls.

ludK0SV.jpg

So how's everyone's weapon main or secondaries so far? Are you a Roller, Charger, Splattershot, Blaster, Gal user?

For me, the Splattershot with the Inkzooka is my current go to weapon and the Roller with the Kraken is my secondaries although I still screw up my jump attacks with the Kraken. Right now I'm trying to get into the slow Gals to see if it works better with ranks.

aerosprays are scrub tier

I always use the Krak-On Roller for Regular Battles, and the (custom) Jet Squelcher / Slattershot Pro when I'm playing Ranked Battles.

I'm not the best at aiming, but I still find all three of these weapons fun. I don't like chargers, though. In ranked battles, I often switch between the regular Jet Squelcher and the custom one. I like the bombs and Kraken the custom one has, but the Inkstrike is nice too.