CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually actually you're conf town Randa so who do you think is scum?

i have no idea. i've just been doc'ing whoever else is confirmed, lo and behold i have failed every time.

fuck this I have-

Hello 2 anonymous users, how are you today?

swamped, how about you?

-hours and hours of html homework

if we need to avoid a NL I can ##vote: bearclaw

but would rather see Jsuki lynched tbh

what possible town benefit is there in not invoking someone, at least

also SB what happened to you N0

did your night actions just become strongwilled for the rest of the game or what

also also why are you talking about policylynches in possibly-MYLO

i have no idea. i've just been doc'ing whoever else is confirmed, lo and behold i have failed every time.

have you been getting told your action failed or has the person you've been protecting just died anyways

have you been getting told your action failed or has the person you've been protecting just died anyways

nope. i have been told i successfully target my target, i think i dont actually remember the wording. and then i look in the thread and reinfa died, then BBM died.

not strongwilled. i basically have the power to leave a will like in epicmafia if i die overnight and it gets revealed next day

it's not exactly a policy lynch but j can't be allowed to wriggle out of this stuff

considering swapping my vote to him because it seems like he's basically been making excuses as to why he's not invoking me, when he could easily just change the target later on?

not strongwilled. i basically have the power to leave a will like in epicmafia if i die overnight and it gets revealed next day

how does this help

I mean if that's ~sensitive info~ that it would help scum to know then don't tell us, but I don't see why invoking you is any better than invoking someone who doesn't have a night action

but yeah dropping these in here again

Town via Me

SB.

Town via Cop

Dormio

Town via Interactions

Eurykins

Town via Play

eclipse

Euklyd

kirsche

Slartibartfast (Baldrick)

PoE

Da Bear

#HBC J

#HBC Gorf

Dormio might be Godfather, but don't go for him unless you get a third scumflip that isn't some kind of scan fuckery, and I think Mancer pushed him D1 anyway which kind of makes the idea that they're buddies less likely. Despite interactions with scum I would probably consider Eury my strongest SK read (yes, there's been one flipped, but I doubt the second kill has been coming from town and scumvig is balls) just because her general play here has reminded me of Kelpie but I wouldn't push her just off of that

The will helps because I'd learn during the night "oh you have to track gorf", so even if I got redirected away from Larsa and killed it would still be clear if J was telling the truth or lying. And my night action is negative utility atm too, so yeah.

I see that and have read it, but I am waiting for the okay from Eclipse. Plus, the fact that you are one of the wagons and the one with the most votes the last time I checked asking me to do something is cause for caution on my end.

Like, I don't see why J needs an okay from eclipse to post a command that should be doing absolutely nothing? Seems more like stalling?

And I don't really see how it could be a negative thing since posting said command should do nothing according to Mitsuki's claim of losing her power.

Also, I should totally be targeted since I have night talk and a cop clear, woo. Except J isn't around, boo.

mod announcement :)

if bearclaw isn't lynched I'm gonna go ahead and modkill him unless somebody wants to sub in in the next half hour. As penalty for not getting a lynch together, though, the flip won't be posted until the night ends.

end mod announcement :)