CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I feel behind during the weekend and apparently we have a cop guilty.

Cool. I don't have much to contribute other than an annoyance at Baldrick/Poly for not outing the approximate non-town numbers I sent them N0. (Honestly this feels like the main point of my role and it's annoying to have everyone either die or not out it)

No, not hammering, 'cause I wanna hear the answers to SB's questions. Speaking of, Peter's going to burn down the damn store

Bear - target the person who's a combination of "active" and "not likely to be killed", so that someone can out your results. Poly's never been the paragon of activity, so I have no idea why you chose him on N0.

bear why are you claiming this now

Because the sub idea had me thinking it could be claimed but Baldrick isn't so I thought I'd give him a reason too.

and who is scum

I have no idea. Working on it today but I also have schoolwork (between school, basketball and a concert I got to help set up and take down last night made any reading this weekend impossible.)

my problem with the vanillized part is no one else has claimed that

and if they could since N0/N1 then why didn't they target me instead of RBing me(assuming scum!Vanillizer). I had already claimed to have proven my role so this makes no sense.

Also I highly doubt the existence of a cult in this game( and that would go into bastard territory too) but master/apprentice could be a thing. That said I think we're really just looking at lynching 4-5 more scum considering that there was an SK in the setup.

its possible that scum joat is a thing (eclipse's role in cy'or1)

i doubt a cult exists either, if anything maybe shin was a mentor or something? idk. town doesn't seem strong enough from the role power we've seen so far to deal with 15/5/1 imo

for the record: eclipse's role in cy'or1 was the janky as fuck cop with PRs and day abilities

that being said a scum joat wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary so eh

also as far as I know at this time town has had like no info roles (BBM, I guess probably Boron's joat), which is basically the only thing concerning me about the mitsuki lynch

note: this is not a request for town info roles to claim

ftr I still feel like the vanillaization is more likely to be a fakeclaim to excuse being able to shoot Randa tonight than an indication of her having been culted

ALSO BBM when does the shuffle happen? if someone you've scanned gets shot overnight, does it get shuffled before you get your result that night or does it shuffle starting the next night?

if it's the latter, then it might be better to lynch Mitsuki today and Shinori tomorrow, so you can get another scan using the current shuffle

that way we have something to work with tomorrow as opposed to having to wait for the day after tomorrow

just something we might want to consider

[spoiler=:V]

let's lynch mitsuki so that we don't waste a sub on a deadslot it's not like she's going to contribute anyways

also as far as I know at this time town has had like no info roles (BBM, I guess probably Boron's joat), which is basically the only thing concerning me about the mitsuki lynch

well

"the only thing" is rather an exaggeration

I'm not like "oh I'm 100% sure that Mitsuki is scum"

but more likely than most others

"Six or more" worries me, but there's not much that can be done, short of lynching anti-town. Mitsuki becoming vanilla is a bit odd - I'd imagine scum would've done that on N1, right after she claimed. I'd like her slot to comment on the recent happenings, first.

I'd rather have two confirmed alignments (Dormio and Marth) at this point; thus, Shinori lynch.

I never actually asked Prims the question about whether my scans reset at the end of the night or the beginning. I would assume end though.

Just gonna remind people though that there's most definitely a Godfather in the game and they haven't flipped. I don't think either Marth or Dormio are scum right now but if one of them is a GF it's probably more likely to be Dormio since Marth's interactions with Mancer are better.

tbh I don't really see the point of waiting for Bearclaw to post content before ending the phase? Is it really going to change very much whether he posts it today or at the beginning of D4?