Good SF Members To Talk To

Randoman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I knew we could have done more than one,

I also really enjoy talking to Kinumi, Koneko, The King, Crizix, FrostyFireMage, Draco, shinpichu, Specta, Lettuce, Knight, Elieson, DodgeDusk, LuxSpes, Ash , Polydeuces and especially Hashuni Mei. They have their quirks, but that's why their totally rad people to talk with

Fuckin numbskulls who I am embarrassed to be associated with: Euklyd, Refa, General "Whoreface" Horace, SRC, General Banzai (please come back to us), dondon, Mekkah

fuck you too

but really I enjoy talking to quite a few people onsite, and is probably the reason i've stayed around too, including but not limited to Refa, Jedi, IceSage, Darros, SB, Doofina, Rein, and I'm loathe to admit it, Shin.

Like Raven (the twat) I too miss Banzai, he was honestly really cool to talk to out of topics.

AND EUKLYD HE'S RAD HE JUST REMINDED ME

Edited by General Horace

Probably Ice Sage, Boron, Shin, Xinnidy, Rein (Much of the SF Mafia crowd)

you didn't even mention me by name ;_;

parrhesia is my bro tbh, see also: everyone I talk to regularly on skype (mostly SF mafia/RP people), nightmare, the love of my life curly brace

Never said there was.

Just that I think one of the criteria for suggesting people you should maybe get to know, involves accessibility. For example, people who I know hide in a skype group all the time isn't exactly accessible for people who have not been invited. If they have been invited, chances are they already know the person (or will inevitably learn about them as they stay in said group)-so whats the point? Which is why I noted that people are just suggesting their close friends, and very little more than that.

Edited by Akinaoki

I always found proto and Euklyd fun to talk to although I've only talked to euklyd for mafia reasons

absolute lies

man this is gonna turn into a "my friends on SF" thread (except that's wrong; it already is)

there are literally Too Many People, fuck this thread

Euklyd is the coolest but he's pretty selective about who he talks to you have to pass a coolness threshold

and/or be in a chatroom with him but y'know

honorable mentions include Refa, Proto, Nightmarre, Ki–

actually I'm gonna use this to call out people I don't talk to enough anymore, people I talk to already know who they are[spoiler=not-so-silently judging you]Akinaoki

Starship Ranger wherever the hell she is

Kay

Ciraxis

Gorgar

Kopf

Monde

Soulreaper

Zerker

Naughx

and honestly I'm tired for this the rest of you know who you are I'm going to bed

shout-outs to Horace and Cocomon who were kind enough to mention me

that Lord "the Twat" Raven guy can fuck off tho

I don't know a lot of people here unfortunately

I don't close myself from people on purpose it just kinda happens

nightmare is a pretty cool/accessible dude tho and he will probably be mentioned multiple times in here

Never said there was.

Just that I think one of the criteria for suggesting people you should maybe get to know, involves accessibility. For example, people who I know hide in a skype group all the time isn't exactly accessible for people who have not been invited. If they have been invited, chances are they already know the person (or will inevitably learn about them as they stay in said group)-so whats the point? Which is why I noted that people are just suggesting their close friends, and very little more than that.

I like to think the people I listed are pretty accessible..

Never said there was.

you double-ninja'd me jeez

also pinning down "accessibility" is hard tho

like lots of people are in chats where they don't know half the people in them, and accessibility means different things for different people etc

also also the question is vague enough that it's hard to give a "good" answer

also also also thanks Bizz for rescuing me from having to edit my post

also also also also calling it now they're totally right about Nightmare being mentioned a million times

I like to think the people I listed are pretty accessible..

I didn't complain about the whole thread, yo. I stated a valid point of reason, directed at no one in particular according to common courtesy. In fact, I don't know anything about more than half the people listed here and agree with another bunch.

you double-ninja'd me jeez

also pinning down "accessibility" is hard tho

like lots of people are in chats where they don't know half the people in them, and accessibility means different things for different people etc

also also the question is vague enough that it's hard to give a "good" answer

also also also thanks Bizz for rescuing me from having to edit my post

also also also also calling it now they're totally right about Nightmare being mentioned a million times

Ehehe. Well, I just look at some users, look at their post list, check IPC, check IRC. NOPE not there. Hows a new guy supposed to benefit from this thread when the names they list isn't even the person's current display name? Nevermind how to find these people at all!

Of course one can just say "then ask". Then if you pause and think about it, this is for people who have trouble finding nice people in the first place, do you expect them to be proactive?

As of now, its just a list of friends, no different from the friends tab you find on profiles. While I have no real problem with this personally, I simply felt like pointing it out.

Edited by Akinaoki

As of now, its just a list of friends, no different from the friends tab you find on profiles. While I have no real problem with this personally, I simply felt like pointing it out.

it's generally cause like

nobody wants to list only some of their friends and not others

(see also: my post)

especially in a super vague question like this (I am totally blaming this on OP, btw)

like I could get away with "people on SF who everyone should have talked to by now you have no excuse: Nightmarre [etc]" but if I just gave the same list for "people on SF who are good to talk to" that leaves out all my cool inaccessible friends

check IRC

you're never even on IRC!

you're never even on IRC!

I totally have! Just like, your one though, only Arch and yourself is there consistently though I can blame timezones

Also I visited the #Serenes_Forest one and just left quickly each time because there isn't people I know and I can't be bothered meeting new ones atm

Edited by Akinaoki

There's a couple people on my friends list that I don't even know (or don't remember, they both don't seem to be very active), and, hey, Rabbattack, what are you doing there? Oh, meh, I don't care. I enjoy talking to those guys too (the ones that I know).

Edited by Knight

Never said there was.

SF PM is a thing. Still, this thread can go either way, so all I've been doing is keeping an eye on it.

My contribution: Everyone who I talk to knows who they are, and that they are supremely awesome.

I'm gonna be that sap who lists tons of people.

Boron, Specta, Vashiane, Integrity, Nightmare, Shin, Horace, Doofina/Starbound, Refa, Timp, Eclipse, Lord Raven, Elieson, SRC, Breezy, CR, ZM, Esme, and so so many others. You know who you are.

I feel like i should pretty much copypaste my skype userlist in here because there are just tha tmany people

Also super shoutouts to Levibii because the two of us text quite often and I wasn't thinking about that the other day