I love FE13 and its diverse rabid fanbase...

shadowofchaos

(Wank Hill's whining)

He should be the one to watch what he's saying. He's humiliating himself without even trying.

And he's completely lost himself as well. Doesn't know what he's even saying and now he's just throwing out nonsense.

At least you can disable comments, right?

Edited by Kiseki

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this sure has shaken my faith in the upstanding community of fine, straight-backed young men and women of the new generation that i felt the fire emblem 13 fandom represented

I guess it's the appropriate place to say it but god I hate Awakening's fanbase for being so rabid and for having the intelligence of a carrot

fix'd

Did you accept my friend request on LoL yet?

Sorry not yet ><, connecting this instant!

Edit: Received nothing o:

fix'd

They're not aaaaall that bad, but most are indeed.

Edited by Chasticot

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you better stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised exactly what was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My Mother said to me- "Don't smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed and at 20 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because Wank Hill's posts gave me cancer anyway.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Sorry not yet ><, connecting this instant!

Edit: Received nothing o:

Weird - Anyway if you're on, you can add me - VanguardRaven

I can accept you when I get online later.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you better stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised exactly what was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My Mother said to me- "Don't smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed and at 20 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because Wank Hill's posts gave me cancer anyway.

I was about to say "Huh sorry to hear that" but you made me laugh, well played

Guys calm down he's just trying to sell propane and propane accessories. Clearly Lucina is a sponser.

Every time i view this thread, I feel better about myself

I bet that person is reading this thread and doing that "BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAH" noise Hank Hill usually makes

it'd probably be more intelligent than anything else out of their mouth