I love FE13 and its diverse rabid fanbase...

shadowofchaos

In the couple of days I left this thread I see that Hank Hill is apparently having an affair with Lucina, something about gorillas, and and Australian playing soccer to Bonnie Tylers "Holding out for a Hero". Whats next WWIII begun the waifu wars have?

But you should troll that guy back and just ask about Hank's narrow uretha lol.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legend of Wank Hill

This guy seriously has no idea of who he's trying to deal with. As someone who isn't a fan of Awakening I have to say that they've gone way too far with the whole waifu obsession.

It's quite amazing how people get so mad when people have different opinions than themselves on a certain subject. Yeah I ship a few characters throughout several FE games, but it goes no further than "I think they're good together."

Not sure what to think about people who feel the need to berate and try to shit on others for not sharing the same opinion. Maybe they need a hug or something.

Sweet Gerd, aint it the truth. At westeros.org, theres this chick whos so hateful..."If you dont like Sansa Stark, its probably because you are a shitty neckbeard and she reminds you of a girl who wouldnt fuck you." Yes. That was an actual argument this chick used. Seriously, and its gross. (Warning: Theres ASOIAF/Game of Thrones spoilas lurking in that link/thread) Its astounding how serious people get about that kind of thing. I wish i was joking. (the final page of that thread has that user going nigh berserk for like, no reason. Her butthurt is real.)

Why are people so damn hateful over something like a fictional character? "I dont like that ship! You are a shitlord!" or "You dont like my favorite character! You are a disgusting misogynist!"

tumblr_n5ii9lPtFM1t1y0g7o4_250.gif

sorry, had to rant about that hateful snot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that pushing him further is a good idea, but go right ahead. At least it'll be funny.

I wasn't gonna push him further

it was actually going to be me telling him he's being watched by a comunity like one of those america'a funniest home videos

or something

Can't you ban that guy from posting on your videos

Google+ is stupid like that. You can ban them and it won't show up on the video, but you still get notifications and it shows up on your dash.

WHY

THE FUCK

DOES THIS THREAD STILL EXIST

Because it does?

Edited by shadowofchaos