Top Posters In This Topic

Green Poet [7]: Marth, Gaius, kirsche, Paperblade, Polydeuces, Eurykins, Kaoz

Euklyd [6]: Blitz, Marth, kirsche, BBM, eclipse, Eurykins

Mitsuki [6]: Blitz, BBM, Prims, Paperblade, Polydeuces, Eurykins

Eurykins [5]: Blitz, Marth, Gaius, BBM, Polydeuces

Strawman [5]: Gaius, kirsche, Euklyd, Refa, Reinfleche

Proto [1]: Prims

Shin [1]: Prims

You know, all you're doing by creating ties is telling me to decide for you.

Green Poet's turn.

I was gonna post a question here but it never appeared, now I'm wondering if I posted it somewhere else randomly

Is Attack on Titan your favorite manga or do you just like that Mikasa fanart?

woah there boron

You know what I mean, you doofus.

She hasn't even shown up to post her introduction in the Well and here we are barraging her with questions already.

Hi all, I'm Green Poet, commonly abbreviated "GP."

Here on SF, I've pretty much just stuck to the mafia subforum for the last year, though I've been lurking the FE:if section a bit recently. I was encouraged to try SF mafia by Via sometime in late 2013, and I lurked for a few months before joining my first game, Manix's Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia, in February 2014.

irl, I'm an undergrad who does dumb and unhealthy things such as studying biochem and taking premed-route courses. I would not recommend following my example.

1) Thoughts on intentionally creating and perpetuating nomination ties?

Wh-why are we random lynching 96 pages into the thread

:p

thoughts on everyone's inability to make decisions without kaoz

Uhhh *makes bad joke about town leaders doing everything in OC games*

Is Attack on Titan your favorite manga or do you just like that Mikasa fanart?

AoT is one of my favorites, yes. Though I actually preferred the anime to the manga (super unpopular opinion, ik)

1) First and current impressions of yourself?

After going over my earliest and then my most recent games:

First impression of myself: Someone who focuses too much on where votes are placed rather than what people are saying about the votes. Someone who's rather timid earlygame and becomes more outspoken as the game goes on. Would probably try to lynch first-impression!GP if the present me were to hypothetically play a game with her, lol.

Current impression of myself: Someone who has a tendency of townreading people who talk a lot (esp. people who I'm OC'd with) and scumreading people who don't talk a lot. Someone who effortposts earlygame and fades into obscurity as the game goes on and has an unfortunate tendency to be town-but-suspected-to-be-scum during *YLO.

Where are you?

Currently, I live in NorCal.

woah there boron

##Vote: Paperblade

Will you play more mafia games in the near future?

Well, I'll be playing in Rein's OC game, that one with the really long name.

Afterwards, I'll probably just keep joining games when asked to, or if I'm particularly interested in the setup's theme/host.

Edited by Green Poet

The "where are you" was more of a reference to your absence in this thread with people asking you questions, but lol :P:

What made you decide to study biochemistry and pre-med?

The "where are you" was more of a reference to your absence in this thread with people asking you questions, but lol :P:

ohhh I see, lol.

What made you decide to study biochemistry and pre-med?

I was raised by a Japanese father and a Taiwanese mother, so admittedly part of it comes from the stereotypical Asian parent pressure.

Practically speaking, having an occupation in the medical field, particularly if one is an independent practitioner, is the closest guarantee to job stability and financial security in the future. While the schoolwork can be extremely difficult at times, I believe that the 5-8 years of hardship is well worth the benefits secured for the rest of one's lifetime and retirement.

I suppose it also helps that I do relatively enjoy what I study and what medical practitioners represent in society. Growing up, I thought doctors were generally very cool people because they spend their time directly aiding others, which I considered very selfless and appealing.

Edited by Green Poet

wow I think I've only found one other person in norcal on this site.

I'm also going to have to follow your example when I get older : (.

Any reason for the username?

any further thoughts on my excellently named thread titles

I am personally very much looking forward to playing DotFESBaWSV:TPCTIFoESF7:FPWAV mafia

Any reason for the username?

Mm, when I created my SF account, I just sort of grabbed the first words that came to mind that sounded phonetically good together.

I enjoy writing poetry in my free time, so I guess that qualifies me as a poet? :p

As for "Green," see my member title for what I've determined its significance to mean for now (read: idk myself)

Fuck marry kill: Proto Kirsche Marth

[spoiler=mits why would you do this]

f kirsche

marry proto

kill marth

I'M SORRY

What other animango do you like

From recent seasons/memory: Parasyte (was surprisingly so good I watched the entire season in a single sitting, a first for me), Fate/stay night, Kuroko no Basket, Free (don't judge pls), Tokyo Ghoul

My all-time favorite would probably be Death Note.

Edited by Green Poet

who is your favorite death note character

Probably Soichiro, for being pretty much the only completely virtuous character in a show populated by shady people.

L comes a close second for (imo) being the most intelligent of the series' four "genius" characters.