The Well

Prims

one piece is one of the few manga that I've dropped

admittedly it's better than some others that I continued but still nowhere near my favorites

not worth catching up at this point

ouch, I guess we have different tastes then, lol, but I really do enjoy it a whole lot

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Dayvig: Shinori

Marth, are you going to flake again after you shoot Shinori?

You bet.

You should play Investigations 2, I personally liked it more than the first one.

Also, what do you like that much about 3-2?

What are your favorite roles for each alignment?

Favorite alignment?

You should play Investigations 2, I personally liked it more than the first one.

Also, what do you like that much about 3-2?

What are your favorite roles for each alignment?

Favorite alignment?

Is the translation for aai2 complete? Idk Japanese.

3-2's protagonist is clever and the entire case played out well, IMO. Also, the last cross examination has some thrill to it.

I used to like being town but now I like being scum too because it's a different challenge. So I don't have a preference.

grrr making me type them out in full.

1) Do you like maths.

2) What is your focus in education/dream job?

3) Thoughts on Lewis Carroll + South Park

4) What is your biggest scumtell?

1) I'm indifferent to it actually. Good enough to get a B+ I guess. When I'm not brainfarting and demotivated I'm decent at it.

2) I'm trying to figure that out for myself buuuut I've concluded that I don't have a dream job so that's a good start.

3) I don't know of them.

4) probably I'm not very obv!town? I don't feel like I have any obvious scum tells actually.

since this guy is more or less non-existent, Eclipse should change this guy's username to Marth. (you know add a dot in the end, lol) so that our Marth gets to be the real Marth

okay, question time, which I can't think of any thanks to PMs

this is actually hard

okay, uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I got nothing

how about............

I still got nothing

okay, got something,

why do you not enjoy OC? (and to an extension, why not sign up for Rein's game?)

what are your favorite eimm role and what do you enjoy doing in eimms?

do you prefer anony games over normal games?

NOC or LOC?

why hasn't Euklyd updated "Eukon plays GS" yet?

I got everything, baby.

Its actually that I haven't played a lot of OC rather than dislikijoining Also bafass 1 sucked for me because I s busy and got lynched before I could do anything in the game. And I rolled vanilla. That bias coupled with the fact that I've burnt out in Mafia is what keeps me from joining rein's game.

I don't have a favourite role but I like coming up with funny aliases.

Anon any day.

NOC.

eclipse, I clicked on your link and it took me to an "edit post" field.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :P:

(actually, I have no idea why I replied instead of edited. If it becomes a giant problem, I'll bug the higher-ups)

Edited by eclipse

thoughts on inciting eclipse to mod abuse?

e: really tho if you're gonna ask mods to force-change names, marthipan is a better name than marth

isn't this a question to ask me? assuming you throw me down into the well before I do actually update it

Mod abuse is cool, just don't use it on me! Use it on others, I get sadistic pleasure outta that!

Its fine, I think I've just figured out what I want to change my username to!

I asked you like everything in Skype lol.

1. How do we avoid getting more than 50% of our scumteam vigged?

2. Tips for me to improve?

Cool, I prefer skype convos anyway. :P

1. Uh, maybe yell at them and nag them into posting more if they're inactive. Also its nice to plan out your posts with the team, I've always found that fun. Cross checking each other's posts before actually posting them gives an insight that you'd never get by yourself.

2. Well you've played offsite mafia before so tbh, I think you'll be really good at this. As long as you're aware of the fact that you can use the lack of body language in online mafia to your advantage, you should do fine. You'll probably get better as you play more games, I've seen you play three games so far and I think you're swell.

Edited by Bluedoom

no like it used to work and now it doesn't

mechanically I'm confused as to what changed - the url definitely didn't

my only conclusion is that IP.Boards is set up with a bunch of weird flags that really shouldn't have to exist

this is what I get for waiting to test things

where the heck did that name come from?

is the new Avengers any good?

(I am assuming you watched it thanks to your avy)

who is your favorite avengers character? (if not the person in your avy that is)

[spoiler=One Piece (real spoilers regarding Manga)]

how much did you like gear 4th?

EDIT:

oh hey GP is here;

@GP and Marth, you should join in Rein's OC game

also, thoughts on Euklyd's LP and in the case you do not have any, why haven't you read Euklyd's LP yet?

Edited by Blitz

where the heck did that name come from?

is the new Avengers any good?

(I am assuming you watched it thanks to your avy)

who is your favorite avengers character? (if not the person in your avy that is)

[spoiler=One Piece (real spoilers regarding Manga)]

how much did you like gear 4th?

I wanted to have a username that'd be a lot... 'greater' , for lack of a better word. Magnificence Incarnate seemed like a cool name but then everyone wanted me to be MARTH. So that's how I got this name... clearly I've failed at being 'Magnificent.'

Its quite bad, actually. The first one is wayyyy better, and I haven't seen the Captain America movies but I hear they're some of the best in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

From the movies? Iron Man, I guess, but part of it is because he gets the most screen time in the MCU. Hawkeye gets little screentime comparitively but he's kickass, so I guess he's my pick.

4th gear is hilarious even though it looks ugly as fuck.

I'm not joining. :P

Also I haven't seen the LP, is it a video LP?

Oh yeah Euk, I like video LPs more than screenshot LPs, especially if the player is giving commentary. I'm just curious about other people's voices.

you should still join though

Euklyd's gifs are hilarious (my personal favorites are when he loots the villages) and also, just imagine Refa voicing Roofa, rofl with Euklyd starring Eukon

Edit: never watched Thor cause my sister said they were sh*t

Edited by Blitz