The Well

Prims

1. Where is Prims and what did BBM do with him?

2. What countries outside of Norway have you been to?

3. What do you hope to be doing after you finish your education?

1. Prims is busy being gay

2. Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Spain, UK, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Russia, Italy, the Vatican, Malta, Czech, USA, UAE, Canada, China, HK, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Bali and Malaysia.

3. Get A Proper Job, likely within banking, consulting or statistics. I'm not to fussy about exactly what, as long as I've still got some free time for hobbies and such.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Spain, UK, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Russia, Italy, the Vatican, Malta, Czech, USA, UAE, Canada, China, HK, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Bali and Malaysia.

Holy fuck

what did you do in all those countries and why have you been to so many?

My family likes traveling, so we've been to a few European road trips during summer vacations when I was young, and everyone in Scandinavia has been to the other countries because it's just so easy. You can either drive or take a boat trip, and the language and culture is similar.

We also visit China every few years, and we have relatives in both Japan and the US so we used that as an excuse to go visit the countries. My dad's an engineer and worked in Abu Dhabi for half a year, so we visited him too.

It's made me love traveling after I've grown up too, so I've been to quite a few places on my own and with friends. I was an exchange student in Singapore for half a year, so I went backpacking in Asia after the semester ended.

The countries I'd like to visit next (that I haven't been to before) are New Zealand/Australia, Somewhere In Africa, Somewhere In South America, Iceland and South Korea.

have you watched Pink Panther? is the chinese lady whose name is Yu your mom?

No my dad's surname is You, man BBM can't you into names

Obviously that lady is my dad

also how come you've never been to FINLAND; isn't that a Scandinavian country too?

You have to drive through the entire SWEDEN to get there, that's too much to ask from a Norwegian!

(I've technically been in Helsinki, if only for flight transfers)

Edited by j00

[spoiler=1)]

5) is that a pun or just a coincidence

Edited by Euklyd

did your mom not take your dad's surname after getting married?

Chinese custom is to keep your name after marriage, actually.

5) is that a pun or just a coincidence

I wish every instance of the use of the word "You" was referring to me, but alas.

yeah I have nothing to post here anymore

fmk BBM SB Manix

These are all prime waifu material, I can't in good conscience kill any of them!

What are some video game series you like other than FE, and have you ever played the Etrian Odyssey series?

I wish every instance of the use of the word "You" was referring to me, but alas.

I mean you're the one that chose the avatar

She's referring to j00 (Chinese), herself (Japanese), and me (Korean).

Not to mention the first game was co-hosted by an Australasian.

The countries I'd like to visit next (that I haven't been to before) are New Zealand/Australia.

j00 should come and visit me! Scumbuddies4ever

1. What made j00 choose to study mathematical finance?

2. Do j00 live in a populated area or out in the wilderness? If the latter, do j00 see a lot of elg?

3. How many languages do j00 speak?

4. j00喜欢行?

我的意思是银行 和 旅行?

So what's so bad about Sweden? :P:

It's a friendly neighbor joke where we constantly mock and tries to outdo each other in petty competitions like the having the most gold medals in the olympics but its's a fact that Norway is superior to Sweden anyway

What are some video game series you like other than FE, and have you ever played the Etrian Odyssey series?

Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Mother, Tales of, Golden Sun, Zelda, Zero Escape, Hotel Dusk, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon etc

In general I like adventure games, JRPGs and some indie games.

Haven't tried EO yet, but I'd like to give it a proper try! If we're only talking about the DS games, would 2 or 3 be better to start with? Might get Untold if I can get into dungeon crawlers.

I mean you're the one that chose the avatar

Yeah it is a fun coincidence

Not to mention the first game was co-hosted by an Australasian.

j00 should come and visit me! Scumbuddies4ever

1. What made j00 choose to study mathematical finance?

2. Do j00 live in a populated area or out in the wilderness? If the latter, do j00 see a lot of elg?

3. How many languages do j00 speak?

4. j00喜欢行?

我的意思是,银行 和 旅行?

Baldrick we need to actually win a scumgame togetheeeeer ;_;

1. I thought both Math and Economics were okay in High School, so I thought why not go for a degree in Mathematics and Economics. At University I realized I actually didn't like Economics, but Mathematical Finance has nothing to do whatsoever with Political Economics and I like mathematics and probability so again why not.

Also it's easy to get a job since kids here hate math, there's just not many people who study the same.

2. I live in the Oslo, the capital, but my family lives in the suburbs and it's already pretty rural there.

There's a lot of elg here, but it's not something you see on a daily basis. Still, these are some of the most common roads signs outside cities:

135412192.jpg

I saw one a few months ago on the road while driving by my parents house and I'd forgotten how big they are. You'd almost think they're just huge deers, but they're more like big, fat horses. They have almost hedgehog intelligence when it comes to crossing roads, but these are like driving into a moving brick wall.

3. Norwegian, Chinese and English. I understand Danish and Swedish and know some horribly mangled, basic French.

4. 我还是喜欢旅行,但不去银行就没有钱去旅游啊。。。

Would you get annoyed with me if I asked you a lot of stuff about Norway in Skype? :P:

Nope, go ahead!

2) Thoughts on TWEWY?

Great game that used the DS interface in a cool way and had a fresh take on JRPGs both in gameplay, style and aesthetics, Shame About That Sequel.

I had a lot of fun with it and I wish more JRPGs tried out new stuff like that, the genre is too samey at times. That said, not all of the characters clicked with me and it got a bit pretentious at times, but I liked the story overall.

I don't mind! It's like 98% fanart though.

http://scribbledabble.tumblr.com/

(tags and categories here for easier navigating)

Should mention that it isn't spoiler free, even if there shouldn't be anything too big. If you're currently playing any of the franchises I've mentioned in a few posts above, you might want to be careful.

Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Mother, Tales of, Golden Sun, Zelda, Zero Escape, Hotel Dusk, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon etc

In general I like adventure games, JRPGs and some indie games.

Hotel Dusk was a surprisingly fun game, the only thing bad about it is that it's quite memorable and I won't be able to get a full replay experience until I forget all about it in like a decade.

(also EO2 is alright to start up with but from the stuff Boron said I figure EO4 and Untold are more friendly than the DS ones)

Would you get annoyed with me if I asked you a lot of stuff about Norway in Skype? :P:

Also also I would also like to hear about more norway things. Northern countries all sound amazing other than the frequently depressing weather.

If I wore a full suit of armor and a flail, I snuck up behind an elg and hit it with the flail. Would that kill it?

What if I'm in a helicopter with the suit of armor and flail, the helicopter sneaks up on the elg, and I jump down onto it with a parachute. Would the elg support my weight and could I ride it like a horse?