The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never actually been to hawaii

Indeed, it shows. Better to have a bit too much humidity than to have cracked lips due to the dry air!

(source: Las Vegas)

Nah, it doesn't immobilize me at all~! And I was out on astroturf at high noon~! :P:

It's nothing a bit of air conditioning and proper hydration can't fix. As Hawaii's an island, there's plenty of spots to go swimming. And let's not forget cold sweet things~! None of which require lip balm!

yeah I'm probably basing my perception of hawaii based off India (yes I know they're totally different places but whatever) which doesn't exactly have the conveniences you just listed so that's silly of me.

I actually heard hawaii is not as humid as one might think.

Uh to keep this on topic

how was your day Boron (yes i'm sorry I have no idea what to ask)

So, when will you move to the obviously superior state that doesn't have DST? :P:

Arizona's fine but not a place I want to live :P:

Probably not anytime soon XD;

Uh to keep this on topic

how was your day Boron (yes i'm sorry I have no idea what to ask)

Day was fine, I talked to Shin in the afternoon and had work in the evening.

Currently playing EO3 around B4F, is not using a monk suicidal for boss fights? I'm currently running Hoplite/Gladiator/Prince and Bucaneer/Zodiac but have a couple of other classes getting exp in the guild

I also have all of EO, EO2 and EO3 started. I'm liking 3 a lot because of exp gain outside the main 5 characters, but would you recommend finishing any of the other games before 3?

Also the first quest in EO3 is a dick to beginners, if you have to start with a non-3DS game pick EO2 or something.

Edited by Vhaltz

1. Favourite player (other than yourself)?

2. Favourite setup and why?

3. What is your strongpoint?

4. What is your weakpoint?

5. How could I improve as a player and what am I doing right?

Favorite alignment, and favorite roles for each alignment?

Favorite game series, or is it EO/FE?

What foods do you not like?

1. Favorite alignment is town because I can generally play town no matter what my mood/condition is. Scum is something I can only play when I am at 90%+, which has been rare lately. My favorite role as any alignment is not-vanilla/courier/rolecop.

2. I think EO edged out FE as my favorite game series recently. Although FE14 has the potential to take FE back, maybe. (But then again, EO2:U and EO5 coming out/planned, maybe not!)

3. Celery, shrimp, and shellfish come to mind. I don't dislike beef, but I don't eat it anymore.

1. Favourite player (other than yourself)?

2. Favourite setup and why?

3. What is your strongpoint?

4. What is your weakpoint?

5. How could I improve as a player and what am I doing right?

1. Shin. If I can't count Shin, then j00.

2. I like role madness games, they're generally more interesting and have a lot more stuff happening.

3. I'm not scummy enough to get lynched most of the time, but rarely townie enough to get shot.

4. I can get emotional and my reads aren't the best. Also, my play is often mood-dependent.

5. You generally seem to give off an air of confidence in your reads, which is good. Don't be afraid to back off and reevaluate your reads as well, though. Also, you haven't done the AtE thing again after British mafia, which is good. I won't go into further detail until AM/PM 2 is done at the risk of compromising things.

Apparently I did miss Vhaltz's questions, sorry man!

Currently playing EO3 around B4F, is not using a monk suicidal for boss fights? I'm currently running Hoplite/Gladiator/Prince and Bucaneer/Zodiac but have a couple of other classes getting exp in the guild

I also have all of EO, EO2 and EO3 started. I'm liking 3 a lot because of exp gain outside the main 5 characters, but would you recommend finishing any of the other games before 3?

I dunno about "suicidal", but I think that if you don't have a bunch of revival items then having monk is the best idea? I think it depends on the person's play style. I'm someone who's not really that good at EO (despite loving the series) and I like to have as many characters with revive as I can.

If you get stuck on EO3 at some point (like I am), EO4 and EO:U are pretty nice to fall back on. They have difficulty options so you can play an easier game and get used to experimentation with classes and stuff.

you suggested me games that I need to like, pay money for :(:

what's the easiest emulatable game???

also when you got nominated did you expect so many EO questions when Manix didn't get like any?

you suggested me games that I need to like, pay money for :(:

what's the easiest emulatable game???

also when you got nominated did you expect so many EO questions when Manix didn't get like any?

If you're gonna emulate, just start with the first EO game. No better place to start than the origin, right?

Can't say I expected so many EO questions, but then again I did mention it in my introduction.

Edited by Sunwoo

favorite color?

Definitely blue, although I like darker/brighter shades of blue more than lighter ones.

Will you get EO:U2 when it comes out?

I already pre-ordered it, actually!

why do you not like OC?

how did you come up with the folgore rangers?

didn't you obtain a PhD (I could be wrong and be mixing you up with someone else, lol)?

how did you meet Shin?

do/did you watch any anime? if yes, which ones did you enjoy?

favorite pass time activities other than playing EO/FE, mafia, stuff we know off

I somehow remember you had a thread which talked about people's elements, how did it go? (Once again, I could be wrong about this)

what made you start playing mafia?

what is your least favorite thing to do irl?

why do you not like OC?

how did you come up with the folgore rangers?

didn't you obtain a PhD (I could be wrong and be mixing you up with someone else, lol)?

how did you meet Shin?

do/did you watch any anime? if yes, which ones did you enjoy?

favorite pass time activities other than playing EO/FE, mafia, stuff we know off

I somehow remember you had a thread which talked about people's elements, how did it go? (Once again, I could be wrong about this)

what made you start playing mafia?

what is your least favorite thing to do irl?

1. I find that OC doesn't work with my play style. In standard NOC, the majority of the information (barring masons/neighbors and scum team things) is in the thread. I'm usually not missing more stuff than what other people are missing, so I can fit the pieces in more easily. In OC, there is so much that I'm missing, not to mention that it tends to go into town leader, which I hate.

2. Shin came up with the FRs, actually. About two months after I joined SF, Darros and some other people got a PM saying a user whom we had interacted with in IRC had committed suicide from her brother. 15 minutes later, the newest user who claimed to be a genius teenage therapist who lived in the same area as the girl (but didn't know her) showed up in IRC saying that he wanted to talk to us to determine whether she had really committed suicide or not. Banzai, Imp, and Sharpy were there as well as Darros, me, and some other people. After we accused him of being the girl in question, he fled the chatroom. We got Tangerine and Balc to run an IP check on the girl, her brother, and the therapist and they were all the same. Shin got added to a group PM that we had about this, and we decided to turn it into the Folgore Rangers group because …?

3. I don't have a PhD yet, I just have a bachelor's right now. Working on master's degree.

4. I met Shin on SF, when I posted in his Let's Rage FE8 thread and told him I liked his playthrough :P:

5. I used to watch anime, not as into it nowadays mostly because I'm busy. Gotta love Hetalia, though.

6. Writing and hanging out with friends (also playing SSB4).

7. That thread was a really long time ago and it's probably somewhere in FFtF by now, lol. People just lost interest in it after a while.

8. I played mafia on another site and I enjoyed it, so I decided I might as well give it a try here.

9. As of right now? Probably working on my master's thesis X_x

What is your opinion on turquoise?

1. Turquoise is a nice color. Not my favorite, but still nice.

what would you be if you were a:

color

food

song

mafia game (any of the games played here on SF)

mafia role

fire emblem game

breed of cat

breed of bunny

breed of dog

SF forum smiley

what would you be if you were a:

color

food

song

mafia game (any of the games played here on SF)

mafia role

fire emblem game

breed of cat

breed of bunny

breed of dog

SF forum smiley

Blue, sandwich, "A Beautiful Indifference" by Rise Against, Xenoblade mafia, vigilante, FE7, not sure, not sure, not sure, :facepalm:

how did you and Shin get together?

who's better at Smash, you or Shin?

We got together when I told Shin that I liked him and that I felt he had the right to know, and then a few weeks later he said that he felt the same.

I think we're very close in skill level and it's dependent on the character we're using. I was able to beat his best character with my best and his fourth best with my fourth best, but he beat me using our second and third bests.

do you have any plans to meet up w/ shin in england rather than cali?

I'm afraid of flying, so nope ;_;