The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juliette (10): Reinfleche, BBM, Junk, Paperblade, Bluedoom, kirsche, SB, Radiant Dragon, Vhaltz, Eurykins

Elieson (8): Junk, BBM, Bluedoom, SB, Radiant Dragon, Shin, Vhaltz, Eurykins

SB (6): Prims, Junk, Refa, Paperblade, kirsche, Shin

Prims (6): BBM, Reinfleche, eclipse, Bluedoom, SB, Shin

Proto (2): Elieson, eclipse

scorri (2): Elieson, Vhaltz

WeaponsOfMassConstruction (2): Reinfleche, Radiant Dragon

Shinori (2): Paperblade, Eurykins

Manix (1): Prims

BBM (1): Prims

Bluedoom (1): Elieson

Psych (1): eclipse

Juliette is up next. Rein or someone else should probably let her know.

Hello hello hello, my name is Juliette! I am an 18 year old woman, Parisian-born and now living in Miami. I was introduced here as a joke for an Everyone is Mafia game this July by my fiancé, Reinfleche/Dan, and have only joined 2 actual games, but apparently that's enough to make me an awesome celebrity here. I've never really signed up for a game if you want to get technical, but I subbed in as a hydra/paired slot (with Dan) twice in Reclass Mafia and Tyne-Wear Mafia.

So, feel free to ask me anything! But, I will reserve the rights to ignore any questions if I want to. Even though teasing Dan is funny let's not get too personal, here!

How long have you lived in America for? Do you remember much about living in France?

Are you ever going to join a game without Rein?

When's the wedding?

I've lived in the United States since I was five, so most of my life. I was too young to remember France particularly well, however.

Only time will tell. I can't say I'm anxious to play more, and was mostly talked into joining the games I did by him or others, so I would not consider it very likely. But who knows, I may become a scheming villainess out to destroy all the townies, and nobody will be able to stop me!

I don't knooooow

Do you get to visit France often?

What did you think Rein did in all his spare time when you saw him lurking random forums?

Who wears the pants?

Cat, Dog or Catdog?

What's your actual opinion on Mafia?

Do you have a suggestion for a new username for me that isn't Sara.?

Edited by Sara.

Do you get to visit France often?

What did you think Rein did in all his spare time when you saw him lurking random forums?

Who wears the pants?

Cat, Dog or Catdog?

What's your actual opinion on Mafia?

Do you have a suggestion for a new username for me that isn't Sara.?

I have not been to France since moving away. I don't have terribly much family there, anyway- my mother had a sister and my father has no siblings.

I don't know. He's always been reserved so I didn't bother him about it.

Who do you think

Cats!

mafia sucks

Go back to Elieson! Nobody calls you Sara here anyway.

Edited by Juliette

I have not been to France since moving away. I don't have terribly much family there, anyway- my mother had a sister and my father has no siblings.

I don't know. He's always been reserved so I didn't bother him about it.

Who do you think

Cats!

mafia sucks

Go back to Elieson! Nobody calls you Sara here anyway.

Do you wanna go back for at least nostalgic purposes?

Obviously you

How many do you has

good

k

Do you go to school/college/university/damn americans calling stuff different? If so what do you stufy/what did you like studying.

What's your dream job?

Play many videogames? What's your favourite?

Favorite food?

Are you /in/ miami, or just close to? I've got company meetings coming up in West Palm Beach, so I'll be out there soon enough and would totally crash on you and Dan if i got the ok

Are you employed?

1. is it juliette or rein answering this question?

2. i never realized you and rein were in miami, is it true rein is just david caruso irl?

3. wich 2hu wuld u fuk

The problems of sharing a computer =P

Pretend that was all me or something!

EDIT: wait

kirche-

Not presently, no.

If I could only do one thing for the rest of my life I suppose it would be dancing.

Not too many. Hmm, it is a tough question, though. My short term answer is the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but my instinct tells me I might be forgetting something that should be obvious to me.

Elieson-

Also a hard question... hmm, going with the same "precaution" outside above I'll go with strawberries.

Technically just close. That said I'm not particularly interested in meeting anyone from SF, sooo.

Not right now.

Prims-

1. Juliette, of course! As if anyone else could give such classy and dignified answers. How rude. (EDIT: jeez, now this answer looks foolish after my mistake! the alluring purple background lured me in or something.)

2. No but he tries to be. Do you have any idea how many sunglasses he has? (Probably not, it is a lot of them.)

3. the cutest one

Edited by Juliette

who do you main in smash bros? who do you have the most fun playing as?

also how badly does rein lose when he fights you

who do you main in smash bros? who do you have the most fun playing as?

also how badly does rein lose when he fights you

Greninja, but I've been picking up Jigglypuff. I use Sheik in Melee/Brawl though. In just for silliness games I go with Robin on 3DS and Pikachu in Melee/Brawl.

Umm usually he doesn't because he's better with his mains in Melee/Brawl (Captain Falcon/Snake). We've never played on 3DS/WiiU since I don't own a 3DS (and borrow his) nor a WiiU, but he says when he watches he thinks I'm better at it, partly because I don't think he's adjusted to a real "main" yet to his satisfaction.