The Well

Prims

So, did you go to the last pre-release?And why did you give Prims a serious answer to the Touhou question? I just named the only dude I could think of. :P:

I did go to the Khans one, but I won't be able to go to Fate Reforged since I'll be working.

I don't even know what Touhou is (too lazy to Google it right now). I just went with it to poke fun at Paperblade.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought Radiant Dragon was after Van/Alexei's attack from TotA/ToV...

1) Any roles you like as a host/ just in theory, but don't like to personally play as?

2) Any pets?

3) Plan on drafting (Fire Emblem) any time soon?

4) how should i schedule badass 2 so you'll be able to sign up for it

Edited by Reinfleche

I always thought Radiant Dragon was after Van/Alexei's attack from TotA/ToV...

1) Any roles you like as a host/ just in theory, but don't like to personally play as?

2) Any pets?

3) Plan on drafting (Fire Emblem) any time soon?

4) how should i schedule badass 2 so you'll be able to sign up for it

I haven't played any of the Tales games. I've been meaning to, but I just haven't gotten around to it. If I remember correctly, I had a fun Yu-Gi-Oh casual dragon deck with Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (or whatever it was called), and thought radiant was a cool adjective that opposed it. Lame, I know, but I was like thirteen at the time.

1 - First thing that comes to mind are roles that need to find another specific role, like the Zelgius role in FE10 Mafia or Obviam's role in the first Duel Terminal. They can be very flavorful and provide a unique challenge to the player, but is not something I enjoy playing personally. Another role that comes to mind is kidnapper/jailor, especially if I'm Town.

2 - None for now, although I have considered adopting a cat or dog. I'm kind of a neat freak however, so I'm not sure how that would work out unless I got like, a fish or something. I also refuse to get a pet that I would have to keep in a cage at anytime, for personal reasons.

3 - It's something I've been looking forward to getting back into, so I'll probably start/join one here soon. Might try Awakening, since I haven't drafted that one yet.

4 - I don't know unfortunately, since I don't know exactly what my schedule will look like once I actually start taking classes again. I may have more free time than I anticipate, but I kind of doubt it since I also want to make time for real life friends and family. Shocking, I know.

What made you take a break from your arch degree and go do some volunteer work? (Sorry if this sounds too... crude, I think)

I actually haven't started any Architectural classes. Before I took a break to volunteer with Habitat I was pursuing a degree in Computer Programming, however after a year I decided that it wasn't what I wanted to major in. I used the time to try something different and learn some new skills, which led to me coming up with a better idea of the path I wanted my education to take.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I don't even know what Touhou is (too lazy to Google it right now). I just went with it to poke fun at Paperblade.

[spoiler=close enough imo][11/18/14, 5:10:29 AM] Shin: stoopid toohoo

[11/18/14, 5:10:33 AM] Shin: I still don't get what it is

[11/18/14, 5:10:48 AM] Shin: my current impression is galaga mixed with jailbait

also questions are hard; what question should I ask you

oh actually

Most months food, as my schedule doesn't let me consistently participate in sanctioned events. I end up mostly playing Commander games with my friends, while going to FNM and prereleases when I'm able.

which commander(s) do you run?

bonus question: why?

oh actuallywhich commander(s) do you run?bonus question: why?

I have a lot of commanders to choose from, so I try out different builds pretty often. My best deck is probably a rock-like Karador deck that's basically filled with cheap utility creatures and ways to sac and recur them. My favorite deck is a Zedruu group-hug deck, although I don't have it built at the moment. I'm currently running Damia, Surrak, Kor Kadeen and Triad of Fates in addition to Karador, although I'm planning to switch things up a bit when I have the chance to accommodate Zedruu, Dralnu and Shattergang Brothers.

I play with different playgroups, both multiplayer and one-on-one, and they're all at different power levels. Because of this, I end up choosing which decks to build based on that, so I have a couple of decks I can use with each group.

Omnomnominations

Juliette (6): Reinfleche, BBM, Junk, Paperblade, Bluedoom, kirsche
SB (5): Prims, Junk, Refa, Paperblade, kirsche
Prims (4): BBM, Reinfleche, eclipse, Bluedoom
Elieson (3): Junk, BBM, Bluedoom
Proto (2): Elieson, eclipse
Manix (1): Prims
BBM (1): Prims
Bluedoom (1): Elieson
scorri (1): Elieson
Psych (1): eclipse
WeaponsOfMassConstruction (1): Reinfleche