The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levity [8]: Reinfleche, Elieson, BBM, Refa, Eurykins, Excellen, Shinori, Parrhesia

Radiant Dragon [5]: Reinfleche, Blitz, Paperblade, kirsche, Levity

Shinori [4]: Paperblade, Bluedoom, Eurykins, Levity

SB [4]: Prims, kirsche, Levity, Radiant Dragon

Prims [3]: Blitz, Paperblade, BBM

BBM [3]: Prims, Radiant Dragon, Parrhesia

Boron [3]: Prims, Bluedoom, Parrhesia

Weapons [2]: Reinfleche, Radiant Dragon

Elieson [2]: Blitz, Shinori

Eurykins [2]: Bluedoom, Shinori

Bluedoom [1]: Elieson

Helios [1]: Elieson

Psych [1]: BBM

kirsche [1]: Eurykins

Pretty sure this is decided. Post an intro, Levity.

I didn't know if I was supposed to wait for the topic title to change or not but kaoz told me no so

HI my name is Via but as you can see people here still call me my previous names I went by when I first joined (I have a tendency to change UNs a lot because of a weird existential belief that I have). On SF I've been known as Bizz, Levity, Quote, and Via/Viata. I'm 21 years old turning 22 in March and I live in northern Illinois and go to college on the Illinois/Iowa border. I am a senior majoring in English and minoring in creative writing. As many of you know already I am a genderqueer individual, right now I identify as agender but I have considered maybe I am a trans man.

I joined SF way back in July 2008 and I was here for the first mafia games that were hosted by Cymbeline and Desdemona way back in the day; I think they hosted two and then someone else hosted one?? Then General Spoon started hosting games. Cym and Des also introduced me to the CARA where I also played mafia until it died. I joined Epicmafia in 2010 after I saw a bunch of people here playing it at the time. Now SF and EM are the only sites I play mafia on right now even though I've tried out many others. I don't know how many games I've played here, but SK is still my favorite role and one time I was SK in 3 different games on 3 different sites at the same time and it was awesome.

If you know about any of the previous sites I've played maf on (CARA, DM, etc.) you can ask me about those, just keep in mind I haven't been on any of them since October.

***EDIT: I forgot, I actually spectated my first mafia game in like 2004-2005 way back when I frequented a Hamtaro fanforum. When Cym and Des talked about hosting mafia here I got super excited because I never thought I'd get to play it for myself LOL we can see how that turned out

Edited by Quote

1) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p NOC game?

2) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p OC game?

3) what's your weird existential belief about usernames

4) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

1) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p NOC game?

2) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p OC game?

3) what's your weird existential belief about usernames

4) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

1) Manix, Prims, eclipse, Blitz, Papergay, Vhaltz, Mitsuki, Refa, Baldrick, Furet, Shin, probably Boron/Kaoz. I feel like I'm forgetting someone. I'd like to play with soe of the people who don't play anymore like Excellen/Bal/etc.

2) idek wat is OC mafia????? really though probably just the people who play it the most and know what they're doing. Kaoz and Rein first come to mind. anyone but Life tho. sry he scares me

3) Basically if I start going by a new name I'll be an entirely new person. If I've ever gotten touchy about being called Levity it's because that feels like a different person's name and that person did things I didn't like/am ashamed of. It doesn't bother me anymore but it's still nice when I change my name to something fresh, it's like shedding my skin except it's my whole identity instead. If I want to change myself/recover from something bad I start out by picking a new name and then I feel like I can really move forward instead of trying to while I'm still the old person

it made better sense in my head

also If eel the same way about avatars.

4) sonic the hedgehog obv. he's a 2hu rite

Edited by Quote

1) Since you're there and all...how do you beat Hell, need some easy tips from the protagonist.

2) Favorite food?

3) In your opinion, what's the best realistic town role? Also yeah, just copy paste the question two more times but replace town with mafia and ITP and then also pretend that even though this is technically three questions that since I listed them under one question that they all count as one question.

uh real questions:

1) Favorite non-SK ITP?

2) Any roles you like in theory and setup-making but don't enjoy playing as?

3) Top 3 games you've ever been in, enjoyment-wise?

4) Favorite game you hosted?

5) Your favorite setup you didn't design (regardless of the outcome of the actual game)?

1) Since you're there and all...how do you beat Hell, need some easy tips from the protagonist.

2) Favorite food?

3) In your opinion, what's the best realistic town role? Also yeah, just copy paste the question two more times but replace town with mafia and ITP and then also pretend that even though this is technically three questions that since I listed them under one question that they all count as one question.

1) let your girlfriend partner do half the work, hail satan, vandalize all the statues you can find. make sure you stand directly underneath anything with giant lasers I mean what huh what did I say I didn't say anything

2) I really fucking love anything lychee-flavored, watermelon, and steak burritos. I prefer my steak burritos with the same cheese I prefer my quesadillas to have in them which you could probably only find in a Mexican supermarket. I'd have to ask my dad. Also I love crispy chicken and lobster

3) umm... not gonna lie, I like gunsmiths. We need more setups where an unlimited gunsmith would work. I also like the pathologist role from EM which receives reports from dead people (they choose the dead person at night and then receive any reports they have received, including reports from other roles etc.). I think pathologist could also really work well in the right setups if you don't want too many straightforward investigative roles. I feel like I'm missing something else, probably will get back to it later

as for mafia roles, I'm gonna be boring but I think roleblocker is probably one of the best for mafia. it's pretty much an essential for almost every setup with town prs.

and itp, lol. besides balanced SKs, I actually liked Bal's role in I think it was the first Prince of Tennis mafia where he had to get everyone's alignment right in order to win. I thought that was cool. I like creative but still-winnable ITPs tbh. I don't really like survivor that much though

Why is the Tetris song so darn catchy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8FQBjVlERk

uh real questions:

1) Favorite non-SK ITP?

2) Any roles you like in theory and setup-making but don't enjoy playing as?

3) Top 3 games you've ever been in, enjoyment-wise?

4) Favorite game you hosted?

5) Your favorite setup you didn't design (regardless of the outcome of the actual game)?

1) Amnesiac, cult, arsonist basically what I said above about creative but still-winnable ITPs

2) VIG, prophet/warlock, jailer, godfather, doctor.

3) CYOR2, SFMM2, Midnight Crew. Special mention goes to Choral Mafia V and FAYZ mafia bc I have never laughed so hard at a game I had so much fun don't judge me and also that General Spoon game that I won as cult in.

EDIT: I forgot about Mafia of the Manly Men. that game was amazing

4) Choral Mafia IV

5) Like all of Paperblade's setups and that one Prims anonygame setup that I was Asparagus in. Also I kinda liked FE6's setup. fite me

I'd have to go back and review some more specific setups though because I don't remember a lot that I thought were interesting, admittedly. I might be back with more later

Edited by Quote

Yo

Wassup?

Where are we?

Why do you like Rutger a lot?(actually yeah Rutger's awesome but I'll ask anyway)

Do you like Swordmasters in general? If so why? (again yeah they're awesome but I'll ask anyway)

Do you like Berserkers?

What about Interceptor?

Favourite part of FF6?

Best Modkill Ever?

Favourite SFMM role PM?

Favourite role PM ever?

Funniest Night action shenanigans that you've ever witnessed?

Yo

Wassup?

Where are we?

Why do you like Rutger a lot?(actually yeah Rutger's awesome but I'll ask anyway)

Do you like Swordmasters in general? If so why? (again yeah they're awesome but I'll ask anyway)

Do you like Berserkers?

What about Interceptor?

Favourite part of FF6?

Best Modkill Ever?

Favourite SFMM role PM?

Favourite role PM ever?

Funniest Night action shenanigans that you've ever witnessed?

1) Well I just woke up. it's 4pm. my sister and I are probably hanging out with a friend soon

2) David Bowie's hit 2013 single

3) He kinda looks like me and I like his mug sprites a lot. I'm just kinda really fascinated by his attitude and have read interesting fanfiction about him and it's rare a swordmaster is like the best unit in the game which makes it even better tbh

4) Yes because they are awesome and it feels physically wrong when I don't use them every playthrough. Also I fucking love swords people underestimate how much I love swords

5) They're pretty cool and I don't usually use axes but sometimes I do use berserkers in playthroughs, which is a miracle

6) The mafia role? Interceptor is pretty cool. I like EM's use/implementation of the town interceptor tbh.

7) Sabin's entire route, especially when he decides jumping into a waterfall is the best course of action and also the goddamn phantom train

8) I don't remember which game it was but Manix kept posting information in the wrong quicktopic and he got Prims forcesubbed out and someone modkilled?? I don't remember the entire situation but I thought it was funny. if someone knows which game this was in pls tell me/link me

9) The Life and Prims role PMs in SFMM2, the Haze role PM in SFMM3 (rip Haze), the Eury and Elie role PMs in SFMM4. also the Via role PM in SFMM3 was pretty great tbh 8)

10) I have no idea. I'll get back to this one

11) tbh when I hosted CM4 I remember a lot of random funny things happening the first couple of nights, and the town roleblocker blocked I think something like 3 scumkills.

When is Choral Mafia 6

reeiiin

when do you wanna finish the setup

I still have that game design we talked about... hell, well over a year ago. Would you still like to host it with me?(even though you'd end up doing all the work)

where have you been ;-;

I wondered if that game was still happening lol. I'd still like to host it but it'd have to be when I'm not in school then if I'm doing most of the work

Favourite kind of drink?

non-alcoholic: sparkling water and fruit juices. I don't drink soda and found other neat carbonated stuff

alcoholic: fruity beer and fireball whiskey mixed with apple juice

ngl I really really love fruit beer

why don't you visit EM's mafia section often enough and why do you think our EM is dead atm?

do you like the cold where you live?

how do you know Rein?

Also I kinda liked FE6's setup. fite me

4) Why? Do not comprehend.

5) Any games you're looking forwards to buying?

6) Why are we allowed to ask more than five questions, this could potentially get insane.

7) Favorite anime?

8) Oh, right, mafia. Why do you not like playing as mafia?

why don't you visit EM's mafia section often enough and why do you think our EM is dead atm?

do you like the cold where you live?

how do you know Rein?

what do you mean? do you mean SF's EM section? also idk, me and Elie try to get people in the Skype chat to play EM with us but usually people are busy/sleeping.

yes actually, I prefer cold weather way over hot weather and I don't think I could permanently live somewhere that doesn't get snow. it would depress me

Rein and I have known each other for a while actually but idr how we met. Was it through mafia? rein do you remember

4) Why? Do not comprehend.

5) Any games you're looking forwards to buying?

6) Why are we allowed to ask more than five questions, this could potentially get insane.

7) Favorite anime?

8) Oh, right, mafia. Why do you not like playing as mafia?

4)

Self-aligned Hidden Miller Free Communication Null Vote Character Guesser

5) I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the Ace Attorney series after I finish the first three games. 8) Also, hoping to buy Smash 4 for the Wii U soon (I have it for 3DS atm). Also eagerly awaiting the MOTHER 4 FANGAME and Samorost 3.

6) idk ask prims

7) cowboy bebop, fooly cooly, noir, death note. currently watching kenshin, not finished yet but I like it 8) also really liked last exile and summer wars.

8) my confidence drains incredibly fast when I'm mafia. I'm on a small team and if I fuck up even a little it just makes me feel like shit, like I'm a liability and the mafia could do better without me.

Edited by Quote