The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But gear!

What tcg have you/do you play, in that you own the cards? Favorite yugioh characters? Favorite ygo deck theme? Is THE BUTTON still your favorite card?

- That would be Cardfight Vanguard! I could put together a Yu-Gi-Oh! deck, but it would be horribly outdated.

- Yusei and Fubuki~! Though Crow amuses me, as well.

- Crystal Beasts/Self-Destruct Button/reverse burn. I'm contrary like that. :P:

- YES. IT IS THE SOURCE OF SO MUCH RAGE~!

Alright, nominations. . .Prims, Refa, BBM

Blitz [8]: Prims, Elieson, SB, Refa, Reinfleche, Bluedoom, Levity, Junk

Levity [5]: Poly, Elieson, Reinfleche, Weapons, Radiant Dragon

Shinori [5]: Poly, Paperblade, Eurykins, Bluedoom, Levity

Prims [5]: Paperblade, Eurykins, eclipse, Weapons, BBM

Radiant Dragon [4]: kirsche, Paperblade, Reinfleche, Levity

Elieson [4]: Poly, SB, Junk, BBM

SB [3]: Prims, Junk, Radiant Dragon

Psych [3]: SB, Weapons, BBM

BBM [2]: Prims, eclipse

Bluedoom [1]: Elieson

kirsche [1]: Eurykins

Eurykins [1]: Bluedoom

Refa [1]: eclipse

Weapons [1]: Radiant Dragon

Edited by Kaoz

I seriously don't think I have the time for this because of all the work that needs to be done and because of the trip to san abtonio tomorrow, but if you guys don't mind the very long delays before I end up answering anythibg at all, I will stay in the well, lol.

So, starting with an introduction, my real name is Nayeem and I live in Bangladesh, I am currently studying Civil engineering and my studies will end in another 3 months or so. I go by Blitz here and I used to go by Flint, Earth and Flintecho. I have been here for quite a while but haven't played as many games as a lot of other people mainly for not having a proper net access. My first mafia game was DN mafia where I did absolutely nothing and my 2nd game was BSmafia where I screwed up really bad, lol.

I actually really enjoy playing here and I intend to continue playing here as long as I have the time to do so. That is all the introduction i can think of and feel free to either shoot me with questions or nominate someone else.

Why don't you have your own computer to use skype/irc with?

What's your home situation like? Like, who do you live with?

Favorite mafia games that you were in, and/or roles within a game?

How did yuo become The Wizard?

Do you know any SF'ers IRL (like Proto?)

I'm fine extending this week if it makes it possible for Blitz to answer questions.

1) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p NOC game?

2) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p OC game?

3) would you hydra with me if there was ever a game with hydras and we both had the time?

4) which users' thought processes do you find hardest to understand?

5) wich 2hu wuld u fuk (if you don't know any then you can have Proto matchmake for you)

Why do people think you are Proto's brother?

Maybe cause we are?

Well, mainly cause we have been close friends since the 6th grade

Why don't you have your own computer to use skype/irc with?

What's your home situation like? Like, who do you live with?

Favorite mafia games that you were in, and/or roles within a game?

How did yuo become The Wizard?

Do you know any SF'ers IRL (like Proto?)

I have a pc but it is 15 years old and too slow to use more than one software at a time

I live with my parents and so does my sister, lol

Probably touhou mafia , the OC one hosted by Raymond was my favorite game and my favorite role that I have been was a lynchproof tracker in carnival phantasm mafia

I got 4/5 mafia in it and I think that is when Paper called me that (I think)

Nope, just Proto, but maybe I could get to meet up with you if I move to Houston, lol

Bangladesh huh, for some reason I thought you lived in South America.

Do you prefer OC or NOC?

Favorite roles?

I am mainly known for OC, lol

My favorite roles are vigilante, mason, mayor, vanilla and roleblocker in that order

1) Why do you like Naruto so much?

I don't like Naruto all that much, I mainly like Naruto's dad. He is really cool

What was your favorite and least favorite games you played in?

Touhou mafia was probably my favorite and my least favorite was probably the game of Prims' where I was scum with Kay and Mancer and it was one of the anonymous games(I forgot the name of it)

Will you ever move out of Bangladesh?

I plan to move to USA soon and hopefully next year.

What is it like living in bangladesh?

Went to the border between india and bangladesh recently so just curious.

Well, I don't dislike living in Bangladesh cause I have lived most of my life there, but there are a lot of things you have to get used to to live in Bangladesh and some of the stuff gets really annoying sometimes and especially the lawlessness

I'm fine extending this week if it makes it possible for Blitz to answer questions.1) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p NOC game?2) Ideal 12 people you'd want to play with in a 13p OC game?3) would you hydra with me if there was ever a game with hydras and we both had the time?4) which users' thought processes do you find hardest to understand?5) wich 2hu wuld u fuk (if you don't know any then you can have Proto matchmake for you)

The extension would really help cause I won't be around for the next two days ( unless people are bored of me, lol)

I enjoy playing with anyone who is active enough to play with and the first two questions are real hard to answer, I will put some thought and answer those two next time.

I most definitely would enjoy hydrating with you unless you decide you are bored with the game, lol

I don't understand Beli's thought process at all and from the regulars, I have a hard time understanding Mitsuki

Yeah, you have to get Proto to answer that yourself, lol.