The Well

Prims

Straight-up surviving is a pain in the ass, as they're not a mislynch, BUT they need to dodge the mafia, too. Thus, give them some tools to help them through the game!

(unless everyone loses if they die, and then it's funny)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also regarding that allergy list, christ, what is your usual diet even like? What are your favorite foods?

Usual diet:

- Chicken. Lots of it.

- Brown rice

- Several different types of veggies (currently eating a mix of kale, broccoli, and onion)

- Rice crackers are a life saver~!

- Water, with some coconut water every now and then

- Most of my spice rack

It sounds boring, but I'm accustomed to eating the same thing for a VERY long time.

Favorite foods:

- A lot of things that I can't eat. Mochi, peanut butter cups, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cocoa puffs from a certain bakery, pizza, pasta, persimmons, and ice cream for starters~! Oh, and chocolate!

Tell the people in Mafia HQ to put the game on queue!

I thought we needed to do that whole "write actual Role PMs" thing as well, first

What are some of your non-SF related hobbies?

Cardfight Vanguard! Oh, and once I have the energy for it, Beatmania IIDX. I'm also a fan of the Agarest series, though I need to pick it up again. I also like cooking and listening to music~!

what were the best prims roles and set-ups and why?

THE BINGO CARD. Too bad the scrub that had it died early. :P:

I was quite amused by the mafia miller, on the basis of principle.

Though not a specific set-up, I like the fact that the scum fakeclaims are part of their role. It makes massclaim a little less silly.

how are you so cool and mysterious. what are your secrets

Act as if you have no secrets. :P:

I thought we needed to do that whole "write actual Role PMs" thing as well, first

This. . .will be replied to via PM, once I dig that thing up.

but anouleth would be better off saying "im the best day vigilante in the history of sf mafia and also had a dinosaur comics sig before refa even played" because it'd still be 100% true

but anouleth would be better off saying "im the best day vigilante in the history of sf mafia and also had a dinosaur comics sig before refa even played" because it'd still be 100% true

he can say both though

Ok fine I'm not actually gay I'm pan but what's what's the fun in saying "im pan" all the time

also I kept pushing the dude who ended up claiming doc, eclipse (I think) redirected my vote to another scum or something and then I got frustrated and then the dude I was pushing claimed doc, I cc'd and then got shot

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans