The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would marry sb tbh

sorry tho didn't want to answer because i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable

If you were to have me cook you something, what would it be?

Also in a drinking game where everyone loses, who do you think would win between me and you? MUAHAHA

Gratin. ever since you told me you like to cook, I always associated gratin with you for some reason.

I've actually never had it ehuehueh. it looks good though

Also you, it's not really a contest. I can't really drink right now anyway. and aside from that I'm a total lightweight.

Also why do you hate my moofia games? T_T

If by this you mean why am I not joining your current game, school starts again for me on Monday and I have to finish my thesis this term. I'd probably just flake/sub out or something. I also don't really like playing vanilla games, and the last .hack game was kind of unpleasant for me and I'm superstitious. sorry >:

Edited by Quote

what's your favourite novel?

what's your favourite movie?

HOw am I supposed to answer these

Well I really liked Geek Love by Katherine Dunn, and I'm a huge fan of Terry Pratchett and Walter Moers novels in general. Thief of Time by Pratchett was a pretty good one. (not to be confused with the Homestuck title)

as for movie, I honestly have no idea. I liked the Kill Bill movies though eEHEUehehheh

sorry tho didn't want to answer because i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable

It's okay you'd just be saving me the trouble of doing it myself ( ´・ω・`) Edited by Prims

what is your favourite couple in the whole of fiction

what i am about to reveal will be absolutely no surprise to anyone

have you figured it out yet

well have you

cartoonsailor.jpg