Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paperblade:

1) It's me...

@Refa

1) ... fine, if that's not a valid answer, Paperblade makes the best setups and doesn't make many host mistakes, so him.

2) Probably the Legend of Zelda. Big expansive games, lots to do, Ganondorf is cool, etc.

@Elieson:

1) Uh, for a not team synergy thing it'd be Charziard-Mega X, Braviary, Genesect, Kyurem-Black, Tyranitar, and Reshiram because they're my probably my 6 favorite Pokemon.

@BBM:

1) I dunno, Charizard-Mega X because it's my favorite? It is a cool dragon and is completely awesome and stuff. Other than the like Arcanine because dogs are cool, or Reshiram since it's cool and Juliette's favorite, or something. This question mostly comes down to favorites too.

2) Kinda hard question because most of the characters that are my favorites and stuff would sort of suck to actually be. Maybe Batman.

How about your favorite Megaman/MegamanX power.

And favorite GBA/SNES/Genesis/N64/PS1 game. Going for sorta oldschool (and easy to emulate) games here

Paperblade: ;/

@Elieson:

1) I have never played a Megaman game except Battle Network 1-3.

2) Metal Gear Solid. If you meant one for each, Pokemon GSC/Chrono Trigger/never owned one/Super Smash Bros/ Metal Gear Solid. (disclaimer I never owned a SNES or N64 either but a friend of mine has an N64 and I've emulated enough SNES games to feel I can answer it. actually I played the DS Chrono Trigger but yeah.)

Edited by Reinfleche