The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[8] Paperblade: Refa, SB, Reinfleche, Blitz, eclipse, Boron, Prims, Kaoz

[7] Radiant Dragon: Reinfleche, BBM, Paperblade, kirsche, Polydeuces, Blitz, Boron

[7] Elieson: Bluedoom, SB, Polydeuces, Radiant Dragon, Quote, Blitz, Baldrick

[5] Quote: Bluedoom, Elieson, Reinfleche, Radiant Dragon, Mancer

[5] Psych: Elieson, SB, BBM, j00, eclipse

[4] eclipse: Elieson, BBM, Quote, Radiant Dragon

[3] BBM: Bluedoom, Paperblade, Prims

[3] SB: Paperblade, Prims, j00

[2] Prims: j00, eclipse

[1] Refa: Quote

[1] Boron: Polydeuces

[1] Eurykins: Terrador

[1] Badrick: Boron

You guys have had your fun, but I'm pretty sure nomination time is up. Paper, go.

Edited by Kaoz

because I was asleep ;_;

Anyway, sup. I am Paperblade, a 23 year old American. My first mafia game was FE10 Mafia back in 2011.

I'm lost count of how many games I've hosted, but the more memorable ones include the SFMM series and Nostalgia Mafia.

1.who were your favorite roles in the sfmm series?

2.do you think eiCYORmm should be the new format for eimms?

3.will you be hostingg another eiCYORmm?

4.Do you want Haze to start playing again?

5.How does it feel to be in th Well

6. Who did you actually want to see in the Well?

1. Why do you hate being scum so much?

2. What do you attribute to your success of never being mislynched?

3. Favorite hobbies?

4. I couldn't think of a fourth question, whoops.

What exactly is the story behind Papermayor and Claimtome (and did you patent/fad them or did others before you do so)?

Do you offsite mafia that much (i mean other sites, like MoTK etc)?

Top 3 missed players that don't frequent the SFMafia boards anymore?

What's your general opinion on Epicmafia?

If you could pick a scumteam for yourself, who would you try to pick/avoid picking?

1) Favorite town/scum/itp role (pretty sure this one is cult but I guess it can't hurt to see if your opinion changed)?

2) Favorite Hearthstone class?

3) What do you seek to do when you make a setup?

4) Favorite role you've ever played as, on SF or otherwise?

5) Favorite color?

1.who were your favorite roles in the sfmm series?

2.do you think eiCYORmm should be the new format for eimms?

3.will you be hostingg another eiCYORmm?

4.Do you want Haze to start playing again?

5.How does it feel to be in th Well

6. Who did you actually want to see in the Well?

1. Levity role in SFMM1 (NOC Enforcer) and SFMM4 (the EM game thing), Kay/Proto roles in SFMM2 (Psycho Twins), Darros role in SFMM4 (Doc that gets autolynched if he protects anyone), SDS role from SFMM2 (masshook+lynchguard), Blitz role from SFMM3 (hidden that required a player slot to use up its limited use ability)

2. Yeah, it's more fun for the players

3. Probably, I almost hosted one for the holidays break but other people wanted to

4. Yes =(

5. Feels bad man

6. Probably RD so I could spam him with BS

claimtome

favourite game you hosted/played in and why

mayor irl

Hosted: Probably SFMM2. Cool, memorable roles (RD role, SDS role, Proto/Kay roles, Prims role) and it was very close in the end

Played: This one is trickier... probably something out of

Fuck your shit I'm not picking one game I played in!

Bullshit Mafia: An OC Multifaction Life hosted. I did work this game and set up my team to win. Unfortunately I got lynched on a day when I was out of town and couldn't defend myself rip

Itemafia: The most protown... thief? I basically screwed over mafia in this game because they were mean to me as independent neutral. The gimmick in this game was pretty cool too imo

Choral Mafia 4: The best and most perfect.

Prince of Tennis Mafia: The first invitational and the only one where I lived for any length of time as town (I survived season 1 as scum). Memorable moments include scum getting wrecked and non-player Rein showing up to complain about past mafia games

Naruto Mafia: This setup was kinda swingy because of the potential shit the neutral could've been but he got like the least harmful one. This game is mostly on the list because I like to stroke my own ego

Kirby Mafia: *town domination intensifies*

will you ever host something like BS mafia?

if you do, do you think people will/should play more multifactions

what are your favorite strategies for multifaction games?

1. Why do you hate being scum so much?

2. What do you attribute to your success of never being mislynched?

3. Favorite hobbies?

4. I couldn't think of a fourth question, whoops.

1. Real talk, I don't actually hate being mafia, but I get bad anxiety which makes it very difficult to play. I can get it as other alignments but when I'm about to be lynched as those I have a tendency to overcome it then. I think it's also a psychological thing where I get discouraged easily because it's in the back of my mind all the time that I suck at scum

2. The above, it's a very obvious towntell imo

3. I play video games (usually SRPG/RPG, but there's also action-y stuff like the R&C games and DMC series and quality platformers). I also roleplay but I am too shy to do so on SF; too many people.

4. Dammit

What exactly is the story behind Papermayor and Claimtome (and did you patent/fad them or did others before you do so)?

Do you offsite mafia that much (i mean other sites, like MoTK etc)?

Top 3 missed players that don't frequent the SFMafia boards anymore?

What's your general opinion on Epicmafia?

If you could pick a scumteam for yourself, who would you try to pick/avoid picking?

1. Back when we did OC a lot I would tell people "I'm mayor claimtome". I think this is something that originated at Smogon but I'm not actually sure

2. I play on Smogon but it's been very slow on actually hosting games lately

3. Haze, StSS, RDRaymond

4. It's good for playing real time games with a community you know but for random pickup games it tends to be shit

5. I'd get some combination of Prims/BBM/SB/kirsche and let them carry me. I would avoid people who can't

1) Favorite town/scum/itp role (pretty sure this one is cult but I guess it can't hurt to see if your opinion changed)?

2) Favorite Hearthstone class?

3) What do you seek to do when you make a setup?

4) Favorite role you've ever played as, on SF or otherwise?

5) Favorite color?

1. I'm assuming this means to play?

Town: Probably an info role? I like roles where I have room to lie or withhold information to trip scum up

Mafia: Also probably an info role, piecing together softclaims and stuff to get a full sheet early is fun

Neutral: In a vacuum cult, but I think a suitable cool/powerful wolf would be more fun. I like cult because I like recruits, but cult's ability to repeatedly recruit makes it very difficult to balance which in turn makes it very difficult to give it cool, fun stuff.

2. Priest, followed closely by Paladin (funny enough these are also my favorite classes in WoW)

3. Usually I have both a theme and a cool mechanic/role that I want to put in a game, and sort of build the setup around that.

4. I think I'd have to say the Sylar role from Superhero Mafia on Smogon. It was a wolf that started with no abilities, but gained the entire role of anything it killed, stacked forever.

5. Green maybe?

Wait FE10 was your first game what?

1) What do you do IRL (education or work etc)

2) Favourite Video/board game?

3) Do any sports?

4) Game you feel you played the best in?

5) Game you feel you played the worst in?

6) OC or NOC?

7) What, in your opinion, is the most objectionable placement on the FE10 tier list. If it's mia, second most objectionable. Bonus: Why?

Edit:

Favourite role playing system?

Favourite character you played as in a role playing system?

Take your time answering btw there's no rush =)

Edited by kirsche

will you ever host something like BS mafia?

if you do, do you think people will/should play more multifactions

what are your favorite strategies for multifaction games?

1. In terms of an OC game where you have to kill both someone's alias and username to get rid of them and everyone having day/night actions... Maybe to the first one, second definitely not after MtG. It's just too hard to come up with interesting day actions.

2. Multifaction is pretty fun but I think it gets stale if there's a lot of them. SF definitely isn't at the oversaturation point though

3. It depends on the win condition. If it's "eliminate certain teams," find a team that you can win with and try to ally with them (but keep your options open). If it's last team standing, you want to get the other teams to kill each other while you get your team to appear weak

Shit, I forgot to mention CYOR1 for favorite games. Add that.

Wait FE10 was your first game what?

1) What do you do IRL (education or work etc)

2) Favourite Video/board game?

3) Do any sports?

4) Game you feel you played the best in?

5) Game you feel you played the worst in?

6) OC or NOC?

7) What, in your opinion, is the most objectionable placement on the FE10 tier list. If it's mia, second most objectionable. Bonus: Why?

Yes. eclipse (and I think other people who no longer play like Furet or something) recruited me from ipchat, I had no idea how to play mafia prior to that game and was only familiar with it because people talked about it a bit there and in #feto

1. I'm a student, but not for long (my semester ends this week, then I graduate)

2. Probably Dota, it's the only thing I've played consistently for nearly a decade. WC3 is a close second, HD remaster when?

3. Nope. I broke my thumb in little league and got turned off from them

4. Maybe Itemafia? I basically got Proto and Life killed by myself. Naruto, Kirby, and CYOR were also good

5. British Mafia or any other game where I was scum and flaked out mid Day 1... As town, probably Final Fantasy Mafia or something, discounting early games like TF2 Mafia where everyone sucked

6. It depends on the community. SF is more interesting with NOC but Smogon is more interesting with OC, since that's what people are good at

7. Dude I haven't looked at that shit in years. There's some random stuff that strikes me as weird (why is Oscar-T so high? His problem isn't his bases, it's that he stops doubling when he hits his shitty speed cap and has crappy Str). Aran below shit like Heather (honestly Heather should probably be in Bottom, she does no damage and thief utility is at an all time low in FE10)

Also for a lot of these questions like "favorite game" etc. I've only been considering SF games. I think any time I answer with something from Smogon are the only times I'm considering Smogon stuff

Edited by Paperblade