The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next, how's marriage counseling going? :P:

LOL. If you mean, "Am I keeping Shinori in line while I'm living here?" then I guess it's going alright, sure. =P

But do keep in mind what was also stated earlier in the thread, when it was Shinori's turn in the well.

aw yeah hi5

Hell yeeeeeeeeah~ :D

Lux (Dat new skin tho)

new skin is like "pls no"

signed,

a lux (semi)main

edit: next you're going to say battle bunny riven is actually a good skin (it's not)

Edited by Curly Brace

but you like bunnies manix!

@GP- wasn't I scum in EO2? Probably not a great example of my scumgame though; I was kind of burnt out of scum and also got somewhat unlucky and then started trolling singing AMAZING GRACE.

@Eury- how long does it take you to write a post, on average?

new skin is like "pls no"

signed,

a lux (semi)main

edit: next you're going to say battle bunny riven is actually a good skin (it's not)

For one, I like the skin mainly because I grew up on Anime like Sailor Moon as a child (so it brings back cool memories for me).

Secondly, no, Battle bunny Riven's just ick, especially when you have the Championship/Dragon blade skins that are so much more badass. (At least with the new skin, it has its references to Anime/manga-esque themes, while the battle bunny one is flat out purely fan service shit.) Plus the Lux skin actually suits the type/personality of the champion itself.

@Eury- how long does it take you to write a post, on average?

Hmm. Depends really.

On average, it takes at least 40 minutes to an hour to make a post, and those are more of the shorter/less wall-posty ones. The REALLY long ones? (Like, srsly massive linkage wall posts) Can take anywhere from 2-4 hours+. I think the longest one I ever made took around 5.5 hours, may be a bit longer? I lost track of time while typing it out, lol...

oh man i just thought of a good one

favorite skin for each individual champ on league? (bonus points if you get shinori to also do this)

smash bros.

do you play?

if so, which do you play? who are you best at playing as? who do you most enjoy playing as? why?