Top Posters In This Topic

Baldrick [5]: Crysta, Boron, Shin, Prims, Snike

Makaze [4]: Crysta, Gaius, Euklyd, Snike

Mancer [4]: Boron, Shin, Gaius, Snike

Gaius [2]: Crysta, Shin

Crysta [1]: Gaius

Nightmare [1]: Euklyd

Proto [1]: Prims

god damn it I totally forgot this thread existed and didn't ask Snike anything @_@

Considering that Snike is on IRC all day, you could just ask him directly.

Edited by Kaoz

Baldrick [6]: Crysta, Boron, Shin, Prims, Snike, BBM

Makaze [4]: Crysta, Gaius, Euklyd, Snike

Mancer [4]: Boron, Shin, Gaius, Snike

Gaius [3]: Crysta, Shin, BBM

Proto [2]: Prims, BBM

Crysta [1]: Gaius

Nightmare [1]: Euklyd

It's Baldrick's turn.

Makaze Makaze Makaze I reject your reality and substitute my own

I'm best known for being the Australian who plays Mafia and isn't Manix. Or Furetchen.

My first mafia game was Schoolteacher, where I rolled mafia and just followed Helios' lead until I got lynched. I stuck around, mostly because drafts started to die and there was some overlap between the two groups.

Since going back to uni, I have less time for mafia than I'd like. Plus my timezone means everything usually happens while I'm asleep. I obsess over deadlines a lot and get too emotionally invested in games, but I'm not the worst player in the world when I'm in a good mood.

1. During j00's week, I recall you typing something in Chinese. Are you Chinese or otherwise have some fluency in the language?

2. Why are you so unlucky as scum?

3. Barring yourself, who do you think has the worst luck as scum?

IIRC you lived here once, why did you move away from the Uk?

Do you like maths?

Do you like South park?

Do you like Lewis Carroll's works?

Where do you want to be/what do you want to be doing in 5 years?

how annoying am I in mafia games?

what are your thoughts on eimm?

why did you not sign up for my eimm?

do you have MAL? if so, would you share your account?

favorite FE game?

your best draft performance?

favorite mafia game you played so far?

favorite mafia role you like using?

OC/NOC/LOC?

thoughts on OC?

thoughts on NOC?

thoughts on LOC?

@boron

1. None whatsoever, but I am fluent in Google Translate.

2. After Australia's exit at the 2006 Soccer World Cup, I accosted an Italian fan and accused him of affecting the result using black magic. While he wasn't responsible for it, he was indeed a wizard, and cursed me so that all my dealings with mafia would end in misfortune.

(Serious answer: a combination of inexperience in how to play as scum and my faction getting screwed over drained all my confidence, and I am constantly paranoid I am about to be lynched.)

3. j00 because they always roll scum with me

@eclipse; depends on what you mean by "worst". I pretty much stop giving a fuck, which is invariably bad as town, but has mixed results as scum.

Hawaii time is pretty bad as well.

@Crysta

Vegeta, Nail, Krillin, and the androids. Mostly because of based TFS; it's been years since I watched the actual series so the parody versions stand out more in my mind. My favourite saga was the Buu saga, because it had a good mix of slapstick and action.

My interest in Super is based on how relevant characters other than Goku are. That was the thing that killed any interest I had in GT.

@kirsche

I lived in England just for a few months, to see my mother's side of the family (she was born in Ireland and raised in England) and try and get an idea of what I wanted to do with my life.

Yes, I was even considering a career in that field. But when I got to the point where it didn't come naturally to me, I realised I didn't enjoy having to work at it.

I used to watch it whenever I could. The first few seasons weren't to my taste, but I quite liked the later seasons. Apart from the GoT/Black Friday episodes I haven't seen any recently.

I'm mainly familiar with it through adaptations. I read the originals once, but I think a lot of it goes over your head unless you lived in Victorian times.

I want to be a primary school teacher, or something along those lines.

@Blitz

Very annoying when your internet fails. I like talking to you in OC, but I can never get a good read on you in NOC.

They're pretty fun as long as they don't get overdone.

I don't like joining multiple games at once, even if one is a jokegame. Though the other's offsite, so I may join if I can think of a good role.

Unfortunately, I don't have one.

If I had to pick one, Thracia. I really like the way the plot and gameplay are integrated with each other, and you never get to the point where you can just send your best unit in and slaughter everything.

I'm the current record holder for FE1, even if it's pretty much by default.

British Mafia, because I was a mason with Prims.

Tracker/cop etc., because you gain new information and can follow up your scumreads.

NOC or LOC.

I find it too difficult to find the opportunity to speak with everyone, and it can be difficult to strike up conversations if people are cagey. There's so much going on behind the scenes that I feel I can't get good reads, either.

Everything's in one place which I like, but at the same time everything you say can be seen by the mafia so you have to be careful.

I think this can be great if designed well, and the players don't use it as an excuse to let a leader take control.

Why would you rather play LOC than OC?

You should watch the latest season of south park. It's one of the best imo, lots of nerdy humour.

Edited by Executive kirsche

I don't like joining multiple games at once, even if one is a jokegame. Though the other's offsite, so I may join if I can think of a good role.

Kaoz is so gonna kill me

so, which are your favorite anime? (if any that is)

who are your favorite playable units in FE 5?

which was your least favorite stage in FE 5? (though, I do not remember stage numbers, lol)

who are the best FE drafters in sf (in your opinion)?

thoughts on our beloved site crashing every few seconds thanks to it breaking it's total amount of users online record almost everyday?

@kirsche

Probably because of limited OC means you have to use it thoughtfully. And when faced with too many options, I find it difficult to make a choice.

@Blitz

I don't really have a favourite. I guess one of Pokemon/Digimon/DBZ because MUH CHILDHOOD?!

Machua because female Hero, Olwen and Othin for their personal weapons, all of the thieves because Steal can be OP.

Probably chapter 12. Too much forest + Salem is a dick with his Sleep staff.

General Horace. FE4 is the game I'm most familiar with, and I've gotten pretty good at it, but he always blows me out of the water.

SF is ruined forever!!!

@Refa

Yeah! The enemy won't know what to do when I come for them.

@Marth

British Mafia, and Paris Mafia o/

Jester, if I can make a judgment based off one game. Otherwise, I prefer town iff people are active.

so, how long do you like your hair most of the time?

also, pretty sure the Bald part of your name comes from Baldo blood, but where the Rick part come from? (also, correct me if I am wrong about Baldo blood)

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) wich 2hu wuld Snike fuk

5) Why do you enjoy mafia? I don't mean this offensively (I mean I like playing with you) but you seem mad about it all the time :<

6) do you prefer subbing to playing normally or is always being on the sub list just a coincidence?

Edited by Prims

@blitz; Usually I have it just short back and sides, but on a whim decided to get a buzz cut.

No, it's from Baldrick, a character in the series Blackadder. I did once change my name to Baldo for that reason, though.

@Shin

No, he's a jerk!

The second, closely followed by Goes Forth [that ending :'( ]

Not as such; there's always a larger turnip, especially with modern turnipology expanding the growth of turnips exponentially. My aim is to consistently obtain bigger and bigger turnips.

@Prims

1) Xinnidy, Boron, Shin, j00, Refa, Prims, Via, Elieson, BBM, Helios, Blitz, Mitsuki

2) Eury's the only player I'd want specifically for OC so I can talk to her instead of walls

3) idk, Reimu?

4) Both SaNae and suIKa at the same time

5) I intended to quit after Touhou mafia, but then I started going through withdrawal symptoms.

I think I'm probably happier playing mafia than I would be not playing mafia. In some ways it can be an outlet for all my negative feelings and RL stress, and most of the time it doesn't get personal.

Not to mention I actually like talking to some people.

Anyway, I'm not always mad about it, just when people aren't active or I'm being accused based on my playstyle or I disagree with the lynch or my role is underpowered or my role is strong and I'm worried about being shot or the setup is imbalanced against my faction or the setup is imbalanced in favour of my faction and our victory will be pyrrhic or I'm not getting much from a reread/ISO or I'm trying to force myself to make a post regardless.

6) I find it easier to work with more content and less players in general, and I don't like joining a game until I'm sure I'll be able to go the distance. Plus, hosts pretty much always need subs, I'm on the right side of the supply and demand curve.

@Boron; I am a squid, whatever that means. I don't play Splatoon.

Which FE character(s) across all series are both aesthetically pleasing and practically dressed? :P:

(note that if you have Fates characters that weren't revealed early, please spoiler them. . .hell, if in doubt, spoiler it) :P: