QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not. I'm 5'8/173cm. It's not something that I spent a lot of time worrying about but I wish I was like 10cm/4inches taller

Edited by Nobody

Depends on the situation. I like it for hide and seek since I can hide in obscure places (inside suitcases, underneath sofas) but for everything else I hate it : D

Depends on the situation. I like it for hide and seek since I can hide in obscure places (inside suitcases, underneath sofas) but for everything else I hate it : D

I kind of feel the same way. Though I'm still able to hide inside some cabinets so I think I'm fine.

I'm not happy with my height. I'm 5'7 or like around 172 cm. I want to be like 5'10 or taller. My doctor tells me my maximum height is 6'2 but I doubt I'll reach that :'D.

No~

And it's not out of shame either (most people seem to think it's out of shame but really it's not..... maybe it used to be ^o^), I'd be totally fine with being as short as I am if it weren't for the inconveniences it comes with

height btw is 4'10

Edited by Freohr Datia

Absolutely not I want another foot pls thx

Want to be 6'3" am 5'3" sux

I had the impression Thor Odinson was the manliest of men. Therefore I imagined you being like a 6 foot tall human being and i was like "holy shit he wants to be 7 feet tall."

I had the impression Thor Odinson was the manliest of men. Therefore I imagined you being like a 6 foot tall human being and i was like "holy shit he wants to be 7 feet tall."

Haha I wish I was 6'

Unfortunately I am short and I'm very bitter about it

I'm around 5'5, last I checked.

But that could change at any time. It's all uphill from here.

I really miss being short. When I was much younger, I would sleep in boxes and cabinets and such and could crawl through small spaces with ease. I liked doing all of those things a lot.

I've no quarrel with my current height, I suppose.

I'm around 162cm, about slightly above average height where I live, and I am content with that.

If I'm taller I'll feel happier while riding a motorbike tho

Edited by Aryabug

164.5 cm or 5 ft 4.76 in, last checked on 17/05/2015

I'm perfectly content with my height. Well, more like I don't really care about how tall or short I am. I am apparently short for my age, but that's fine. I'm not trying to be a basketball player or anything in which my height should be a factor for me to be concerned about.